Cheese

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Better so. Pre-graded cheese is coated with something to keep it from clumping. Higher brands use potato starch, but cheaper brands use cellulose powder. Basically, powdered wood.

Is it really labeled creamy blue cheese? No specific kind listed? Stilton maybe?
Yea I don't think it's labelled anything else. I can go check. Creamy Blue Vein. Mainland.
Mainland in New Zealand means the cheese is from the South Island.
We have North Island cheeses too, the famous one is from Puhoi.
 
Ok it says
Special Reserve
Creamy Blue
Extra Creamy Delicate Blue
Crafted with Care

A creamy blue cheese with a soft texture and a balanced flavour.

Blue strength indicator
1-2-3-4-5
 
Yea I don't think it's labelled anything else. I can go check. Creamy Blue Vein. Mainland.
Mainland in New Zealand means the cheese is from the South Island.
We have North Island cheeses too, the famous one is from Puhoi.
Oooooh I would like to try that.
 
Oh my I tried to manoeuvre the topic around to discussing the daily battle within
Spirit v flesh
But now I understand
I really ought to talk about cheese
On a Christian site
How silly if me to expect something more edifying
I think I must have misread the whole bible
 
Oh my I tried to manoeuvre the topic around to discussing the daily battle within
Spirit v flesh
But now I understand
I really ought to talk about cheese
On a Christian site
How silly if me to expect something more edifying
I think I must have misread the whole bible
Sarcasm?
 
Okay guys, to move this unedifying discussion about cheese to a more spiritual discussion:

Praise God!
He made the cows and the goats and the sheep and ALL the animals talked about in this article I'm linking below.
Praise God! He gave humans the knowledge and understanding of how to take their milk and make such a variety of cheeses 🧀
Cheese! A main food group. Praise God for His provision!

 
  • Heart
Reactions: seoulsearch
Ok
gods girl as you call yourself
There's really no need for sarcasm just because someone else is seeking a more spiritual discussion
Spiritual actually means
Real life
And it's way more important than cheese as you well know
Or at least I assume you know
Maybe you don't
It's only discernable by the fruits
But definitely not the cheese
 
Ok
gods girl as you call yourself
There's really no need for sarcasm just because someone else is seeking a more spiritual discussion
Spiritual actually means
Real life
And it's way more important than cheese as you well know
Or at least I assume you know
Maybe you don't
It's only discernable by the fruits
But definitely not the cheese
*Sigh...
 
There's really no need for sarcasm
It's not sarcasm
If you knew me, and heard me speaking in real life then you would hear and know that is 'normal talk' for me.
Thing is, on platforms like this, it's hard to type away and word things exactly as one might say them in real time.
Well, maybe if one spends a lot of time typing/editing, or has a quiet setting to think and work in...
yeah, Praise God! that's not my real life :LOL:
Praise God! My life is anything quiet with time to spend thinking/typing.
 
Oh my I tried to manoeuvre the topic around to discussing the daily battle within
Spirit v flesh
But now I understand
I really ought to talk about cheese
On a Christian site
How silly if me to expect something more edifying
I think I must have misread the whole bible

Hi Micael, welcome to Christian Chat.

You will find all types of discussions here. Some are weighty and serious, some are fun, some are both serious and fun (those are my favorites).

If you do not like the topic of this thread then you should start your own about something you DO want to talk about. You can make it as serious and edifying as you want, nobody will stop you 😉.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl1983
Praise God! My life is anything quiet with time to spend thinking/typing.
Hmmm, :unsure: perfect example :LOL:
Things were starting to get hectic and I made typos there. :oops:
It should have said:
"My life is anything BUT quiet WITHOUT MUCH time to spend thinking/typing" 😁


If you knew me, and heard me speaking in real life then you would hear and know that is 'normal talk' for me.
So normal in fact that while my daughter was shredding (and sneaking nibbles) of the cheese for dinner she perks up and says
"Thank You Jesus for making the cows to give us cheese!"
And I had to laugh at the fact that God has to have a sense of humor!
I mean, it was just moments before she said that when I posted:
Praise God!
He made the cows and the goats and the sheep and ALL the animals talked about in this article I'm linking below.
Praise God! He gave humans the knowledge and understanding of how to take their milk and make such a variety of cheeses 🧀
Cheese! A main food group. Praise God for His provision!
Only, she wasn't aware of that 😂 it's just 'normal' for things like that to be said in our home.
 
NZ is a land of milk and honey....as was the Promised Land.
Of course our conversations are going to involve cheese!

😃

That's my cheesy face. Bright yellow round emoji.
 
What is your favorite cheese? I myself love a good sharp white cheddar. I am also lactose intolerant, so dairy and me fight sometimes but I still love it. Hbu?
My favorite is probably Parrano. I also like Dubliner and Gouda. I love cheese, but it's been awhile since I've bought anything other than sharp cheddar for sandwiches and stuff.

1777025756192.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: Godsgirl1983
Wondering, why is cheddar the default cheese?

It used to be the ONLY cheese you could buy or was available in NZ.