Children forced to take Vaccines or not be able to go to school

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
[COLOR=black !important]The once held theory that the Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Gardasil vaccine was safe has officially been proven false. The public has had a front row seat over the years to witness continuous, contradictory “settled science” around the HPV shot become very unsettling. Research fraud has been exposed, and alarm bells sounded as the dominos of perceived safety are falling rapidly now in succession.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]The gravity and severity of the damning information exposing the dangers of the HPV vaccine is now in focus. As parents began to report serve adverse reactions to their daughters directly after the HPV shot was administered, those in positions to act did nothing. In a medical and political system that believes in the false idea of herd immunity, severe adverse vaccine reactions are simply not calculated into the big picture.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 was enacted to protect pharmaceutical companies from any damage their vaccines caused. The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) was also created at the same time in as a way to sweep the growing number of vaccine injuries under the rug.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]How helpful has the VICP been? A 2014 oversight report from the United States Government Accountability Office states “most claims took multiple years and many were settled through negotiation.” The program has awarded over $3 billion to victims of vaccine injury to date.[/COLOR]
[h=2]No U.S. Government Warnings Listed for Dangerous HPV Gardasil Vaccine[/h][COLOR=black !important]VICP provides a vaccine injury table to outline officially recognized injuries that manifest after immunization. The table is used for the purpose of receiving compensation under the program as well as to educated parents and healthcare providers on what to watch for.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]The HPV vaccine table currently lists “no condition specified” under what illness, symptoms and/or injuries to alert the parents, child and health professional what to look for after vaccination.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]In addition, the table lists “not specified” under the time period for first symptom or manifestation.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Furthermore, mainstream health professionals around the world are receiving little to no training on what to look for after the HPV shot is administered. The result of the lack of training leads to extremely inaccurate and low numbers of severe adverse HPV vaccine reactions being reported.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Parents of the children injured by the shot are left to wade through an uneducated medical establishment giving false diagnosis’s, improper therapies and drugs in a frustrating search to recover their child’s health.[/COLOR]

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
[COLOR=black !important]The American College of Pediatricians (ACP) is a national organization of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the health and well-being of children. The College currently has members in 47 states and several countries outside of the U.S.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Their recent press release is serving to sound the alarm to the public, the medical community and politicians that the HPV vaccine is not as safe as manufacturers Merck (Gardasil) and GlaxoSmithKline (Cervarix) would want us to believe.[/COLOR]
[h=3]Gardasil is Sterilizing Young Women[/h][COLOR=black !important]Scott Field, M.D., FCP, who currently serves on ACP’s board of directors, was the primary author on the warning released on behalf of ACP titled Primary Concerns About the Human Papillomavirus Vaccine which states:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“It has recently come to the attention of the College that one of the recommended vaccines [HPV] could possibly be associated with the very rare but serious condition of premature ovarian failure (POF), also known as premature menopause.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Although ACP’s paper states that POF is a “very rare but serious condition,” their own investigative findings in the paper seem to hint at a more wide spread problem by stating:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“Most primary care physicians are probably unaware of a possible association between HPV4 and POF and may not consider reporting POF cases or prolonged amenorrhea (missing menstrual periods) to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]ACP’s paper goes on to state that, despite the medical community’s ignorance of a possible association between the HPV shot and POF, there has been 213 cases reported to the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS). The report continues by making a case to concluded that:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“The overwhelming majority (76%) of VAERS reports since 2006 with ovarian failure, premature menopause, and/or amenorrhea are associated solely with Gardasil®.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Is there a possible culprit contributing to POF that is specific only in the Gardasil shot? ACP’s paper stated:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“Few other vaccines besides Gardasil® that are administered in adolescence contain polysorbate 80.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]The Material Safety and Data Sheet (MSDA) does not address the effects of polysorbate through injection. Yet, in MSDA’s toxicology section under special remarks on chronic and toxic effects on humansstates that Polysorbate 80:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“May cause adverse reproductive effects based on animal studies.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]A conclusion of ACP’s study states:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“A causal relationship between human papillomavirus vaccines (if not Gardasil® specifically) and ovarian dysfunction cannot be ruled out at this time.”[/COLOR]
[h=2]HPV Research Fraud Confirmed[/h][COLOR=black !important]In the same month as ACP’s release, Dr. Sin Hang Lee released whistle blowing evidence of a global scandal of historic proportions involving the Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety (GACVS), the Ministry of Health of Japan, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Auckland University and members of the World Health Organization. See:[/COLOR]
[h=3]Gardasil Vaccine Becomes International Scandal: Deceptive Emails by Health Officials Exposed to Public[/h][COLOR=black !important]With the HPV vaccine’s approval in many countries hanging in the balance, the GACVS issued a statement on the continued safety of the HPV vaccination on March 2014 concluding:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“To date, the GACVS has not found any safety issue that would alter any of the current recommendations for the use of the vaccine.”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Dr. Lee has countered the GACVS’s findings and statement by filing an open-letter of complaint to the Director-General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Margaret Chan. In this letter, Dr. Lee states:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]“I have come into possession of documentation which leads me to believe multiple individuals and organizations deliberately set out to mislead Japanese authorities regarding the safety of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccines, Gardasil® and Cervarix®”[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Dr. Lee’s open-letter methodically chronicles, with actual internal email documentation, willful research fraud and manufactured science to produce the false conclusion arrived at in March 2014 announcing “the GACVS has not found any safety issue” regarding the HPV vaccine.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]To date, Dr. Lee’s complaint has been met with inactivity and silence from all political and medical authorities and agencies while legislation continues unabated to enact mandatory HPV vaccinations in many U.S. states and countries throughout the world.[/COLOR]
[h=2]The Medical Establishment and U.S. Government Want MORE Young People Vaccinated with the Gardasil Vaccine[/h][COLOR=black !important]Flying in the face of the recent HPV fraud and safety warnings, a joint statement issued by the group ofNational Cancer Institute-designated centers (NCI) recommends boys and girls receive three doses of the HPV vaccine at ages 11 or 12.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Why did NCI release this statement in the midst of all the recent HPV findings?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Perhaps one reason could be that the Acting Director of the National Cancer Institute is Douglas R. Lowy, M.D. who is an “inventor on government-owned patents for HPV vaccines licensed to Merck & Co., Inc. and GlaxoSmithKline” and has “received numerous honors” for his “technology that enabled the preventive HPV vaccines.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]Dr. Lowy recently opened an account and became active on the social media platform Twitter. A public dialogue has started directly asking him if he has and/or is profiting from the HPV shot or its increased uptake. At face value, it would appear that a government agency [NCI] publicly calling for increased HPV vaccinations headed by an inventor and patent holder of the HPV vaccine would reveal a conflict of interest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black !important]However, to date, Dr. Lowy has ignored this simple public question.[/COLOR]
[h=2]Young Women are Dying and Losing Their Ability to Have Children after the HPV Vaccine[/h][COLOR=black !important]Sanevax.org and Health Impact News (VaccineImpact.com) are leaders in the Alternative Media documenting real life stories of young women being killed and injured by the HPV vaccine, which is usually censored from the mainstream media. Here are a few we have covered:[/COLOR]

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
TORONTO, February 13, 2015 (LifeSiteNews.com) -- Since its introduction in 2007 in the U.S. and Canada, the Gardasil vaccine against Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), the main cause of cervical cancer and genital warts, has been injected in more than 50 million people in more than 130 countries, mostly young women.
But concern over serious side effects and deaths following inoculations has grown enough for the Toronto Star to mount a lengthy investigation. It found more than 50 Canadian girls who developed serious medical conditions after their injections with Merck’s Gardasil (15 hospitalized) and in the U.S, more than 100 deaths and tens of thousands of reports of adverse effects.
While the Canadian government spent $300 million to promote anti-HPV inoculation and provincial governments paid for Grade 8 girls to get it, Catholic school systems and Catholic bishops opposed it, led by Calgary’s Fred Henry. They cited not only the side effects but also their concern that giving a vaccine against a sexually transmitted disease to Grade 8 girls would send a message of tacit approval of premature sexual behavior.
The Star found plenty of parents who believe the vaccine caused their daughters’ illnesses and, on the contrary, a consensus of public health officials and medical professionals who dismiss all such claims. For example, they quote Dr. Jennifer Blake, president of the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, saying, “I’m extremely comfortable that this is a safe vaccine.”
That coincidence translated into pressure from school authorities on parents and their daughters, who claim the risks of side-effects were ignored or discounted. One Ontario girl, Kaitlyn Armstrong, said her guidance counselor “told us it was going to protect us from cervical cancer, it’s a really good idea to get it. She was pushing it. She didn’t talk about any complications or any of that stuff.” The Star chronicles her gradual loss of strength and abandonment of all physical activities.
Merck devotes several pages of its technical report on Gardasil to its side effects, the Star reported, but other parents and young women claim they never heard about them (Merck says its own research found only five serious cases out of 11,000 vaccinations during testing.). Armstrong remembers telling the nurse who injected her she had an allergy to metal but, even though aluminum salts are an ingredient of Gardasil, she was given the vaccine.
Debbi Vinnedge, founder of Children of God for Life, a watchdog organization focused on vaccines and research using human fetal tissue, told LifeSiteNews, “Gardasil does not contain aborted fetal tissue but its side effects, its side effects are very, very serious.” But even though it lies outside its area of concern, COG for Life received so many questions and complaints from parents, the organization produced a pamphlet listing concerns and research on side effects.
Among a “partial list” of 16 adverse effects the pamphlet lists are miscarriage, stillbirth, ovarian cysts, genital warts, multiple sclerosis, lupus, paralysis, and stroke. One overarching explanation is that, for many, Gardasil may weaken the immune system. How many? The pamphlet claims more than 28,000 reports of such negative effects were made to the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System by 2012, as had 128 deaths—all within the population of girls aged 9 – 24.
Vinnedge said one problem with Gardasil is that it was tested for five years but “the HPV virus can lie dormant for 20 years.” She questions whether its effectiveness against the virus is properly proven over the long term. A second problem: “It gives people a false sense of security,” encouraging teenage girls to take sexual risks, when “it only works against four out of 100 different forms of HPV.”
Sanevax is another organization devoted to reporting on safe and unsafe vaccines. Its website is crammed with ominous research into Gardasil and first-hand horror stories and recent news. Among the latter: a report from Colombia of hundreds of school girls hospitalized after vaccination with Gardasil, and from the U.S. a surge in fatality reports related to recent vaccinations with Gardasil and another problematic HPV vaccine, Cervarix.
Gardasil’s defenders note that new vaccines often are followed by claims of adverse impacts, but these are not the same as proof. In a Forbes Magazine article in 2012, health reporter Matthew Herper took on those 28,000 reports to VAERS. “It’s true that there have been 24,000 reports of adverse events with Gardasil. (All of these numbers come from the VAERS database…) There have also been 60,000 reports of death with the mumps, measles, and rubella vaccine, and 26,000 following vaccination with Pfizer’s Prevnar, for pneumococcus bacteria.”

V

Voldemort

If they want to go to school............IS STRONG ARMING THEM.
I think we have different definitions of "strong arm".

strong-arm
adjective
adjective: strong-arm; adjective: strongarm
using or characterized by force or violence.
"they were furious at what they said were government strong-arm tactics"
[TABLE="class: vk_tbl vk_gy"]
[TR]
[TD="class: lr_dct_nyms_ttl"]synonyms:[/TD]
[TD]aggressive, forceful, bullying, coercive, threatening, intimidatory "their strong-arm tactics won't work with me"

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

They are giving an alternative measure (not going to public school). If they gave no other alternative, but legitimately "forced" children to be vaccinated, then this would fit "strong arming" them.

I can understand why it feels like it's strong arming, because we don't like the consequence of the alternative. I do sympathize with you on that though.

D

Depleted

Okay so by your logic I should go back to school and find another job?....maybe you should examine yourself before making such sweeping statements.....do you use procter and gamble or SC johnson products? b/c if you do then you indirectly support gay rights.....yea so next time you use the crest toothpaste remember that lol......

A homeopathic doctor still has to use medicines like antibiotics once in a while...does that make him a hypocrite? no....he has to use what he needs to treat a patient's infection....is he a criminal for preferring natural remedies over drugs? no.....

Maybe JD is right, reasoning with you is pretty useless so I shall not waste my keystrokes, nor time indulging this nonsense. I will cease responding to you.
To "reason" with me, one must first know how to reason.

YES! If you are so against "Big Pharma," then stick with your strong belief and get a new job. Don't sell products you are so thoroughly against as your biggest product! The profit for your business. To do otherwise you are lying to and jeopardizing the health of every customer you have, (according to the stuff you're preaching.) You're saying, "Here. Buy the poison, but I won't. And I won't ever tell you that or I go broke."

And your biggest concern is you have to go back to school to get another job? Well, that tells how important you think the lives of others are. You fear Big Pharma is causing them damage, and yet your biggest thought is "I can't get another job without it costing me money. Tough on you. My money, time, and life are much more important than any of you."

That is hypocrisy at it's finest.

(And yes, I have refused jobs that were immoral despite having no money and having nothing foreseeable in the future. That's called "Doing the right thing." and "Trusting God.")

I'm not against "Big Pharma" and I'm not against "gay rights," so you're "logic" is as illogical as it has consistently been.

You've simply justified yourself by blaming me.

(I also bet you won't follow through on "waste my keystrokes" too, because then you can't defend yourself some more. THE key to this topic for you by now.)

D

Depleted

strong-arm
adjective
[TR]
[TD]aggressive, forceful, bullying, coercive, threatening, intimidatory "their strong-arm tactics won't work with me"

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

They are giving an alternative measure (not going to public school). If they gave no other alternative, but legitimately "forced" children to be vaccinated, then this would fit "strong arming" them.

I can understand why it feels like it's strong arming, because we don't like the consequence of the alternative. I do sympathize with you on that though.
Good luck trying to keep within original definitions of words with people out on a mission to defend the absurd.

D

Depleted

Oh, and because people will once again tell me how irrational I am with my last two posts? My husband became disabled because of chemotherapy, so he was damaged by chemicals created by "Big Pharma." He was the 2% the warning labels talk about. The 2% who will be permanently damaged by the chemicals themselves. He's fine with that. He's fine with that because the other choice was he'd be dead over a decade ago if he didn't get chemo.

Yes, once in a great while, the drugs do cause serious damage to people. 2%! Sure beats 75% without a vaccine for HPV. Sure beats 5% without the vaccine for Hepatitis. It sure beats spreading deadly viruses around because it might cause me problems. How many people would he have past HCV to if he didn't get it treated? And yet, this is what this thread is all about. "My 2% chance is much more important than your life!"

(Yeah, I know. This past original intent to go on to meat, but that too tells how important this topic is to the ones propagating it.)

F

FlowersnJesus

I would not put any harmful chemicals in my body. I think if I ever got cancer I would rather die first. The idea of giving my young children anything that would mess up their bodies frightens me.
From all the things I have been reading since I joined here and plus the stuff my RD told me, I am seriously considering eliminating even the fish and eggs from my diet.

F

FlowersnJesus

Is everyone here Christian? Most people have been very courteous to each other. I noticed though that some people here are kind of aggressive.
This is my first time on any chat site. I have heard stories about people being mean spirited and even cursing on chat sites. I came here because I thought the tone would be civil and passive.
I think mostly it is. Reading through this whole thread I think only a few people here are antagonistic. I grew up in a house of yellers and screamers. I was always the quiet calm one. I got teased a lot for that. I don't like when people are overly confrontational.
I also don't like when people act pushy and hostile. I hope this site has only a very few people who are like that. I don't think God likes when people who are disrespectful and pushy. i hope it is all right I am saying this after being here for only a few days.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

strong-arm
adjective
[TR]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I admit that I'm fairly ignorant on this subject, but how does the kid who didn't get the vaccine give a disease to the kid that did get a vaccine? So if a parent elects not to get it for their kid it shouldn't affect the kids of the parents that did.

Honestly asking. Is my reasoning flawed?

Last edited:
V

Voldemort

I admit that I'm fairly ignorant on this subject, but how does the kid who didn't get the vaccine give a disease to the kid that did get a vaccine? So if a parent elects not to get it for their kid it shouldn't affect the kids of the parents that did.

Honestly asking. Is my reasoning flawed?
As Kim stated, vaccines are really reliable, but sometimes they are unable to make one immune to whatever the immunization is suppose to prevent. This is true with polio, HPV, etc...

And no, you're reasoning isn't flawed assuming vaccines were 100% effective. Unfortunately, they do have a high reliability rate, but it's not 100%.

TheAristocat

Oct 4, 2011

strong-arm
adjective
[TR]

[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

I think what Silverwings meant by "strong arm" was that they are coercing poor families to get their children vaccinated or be kicked out of school, in which case no education would be about as good as a public high school education. So I have to agree with you. There are better alternatives to public school. Like borrowing scholastic books from a library or renting them out and reading. It's not much of a strong-arm tactic to save your child from a failing education system that indoctrinates them with liberal propaganda.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I remember reading about during the revolutionary war, George Washington had only enough money to either buy shoes for his army or vaccinate his army against small pox. They were encamped for the winter. He chose the vaccines. His army survived the winter while the British suffered huge losses to small pox.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Is everyone here Christian? Most people have been very courteous to each other. I noticed though that some people here are kind of aggressive.
This is my first time on any chat site. I have heard stories about people being mean spirited and even cursing on chat sites. I came here because I thought the tone would be civil and passive.
I think mostly it is. Reading through this whole thread I think only a few people here are antagonistic. I grew up in a house of yellers and screamers. I was always the quiet calm one. I got teased a lot for that. I don't like when people are overly confrontational.
I also don't like when people act pushy and hostile. I hope this site has only a very few people who are like that. I don't think God likes when people who are disrespectful and pushy. i hope it is all right I am saying this after being here for only a few days.
Medicine, diet, and politics is like a religion of its own to some of us in chat land.

W

wwjd_kilden

I would not put any harmful chemicals in my body. I think if I ever got cancer I would rather die first. The idea of giving my young children anything that would mess up their bodies frightens me.
From all the things I have been reading since I joined here and plus the stuff my RD told me, I am seriously considering eliminating even the fish and eggs from my diet.
You can't eat anything then.... (Remember, living will eventually kill you)

Fish: lead
Meat: depends on the fodder , might be genetically modified
Vegetables, berries and fruit: Might have been sprayed with chemicals
Water: might be contaminated

F

FlowersnJesus

I would be choosing the lesser of evils in a fallen world.

Dec 16, 2012

That's a really narrow minded perspective, it's difficult to discern whether it has its roots in sarcasm or just ignorance. If people want to eat veggies and fruit, they can grow them themselves or find a supplier who is totally transparent in how they grow their crops that meet organic requirements. If others want to find very clean drinking water there are so many different ways to avoid contamination you can boil and store or source it from ground water instead of surface waters which are much more susceptible to pollutants. Those are just a few simple suggestions for healthy living. The idea of jumping to this dramatic extreme is not helpful to anyone when there's so many alternatives, that through a bit of learning, can be attained by anyone.

We're not here on earth to have such a negative sardonic perspective "living will eventually kill you". We're here to make the most of our time on earth, looking after ourselves as best as possible until God calls us home.

JosephsDreams

Dec 31, 2015

Are you looking for perfection in this world?
Since Adam and Eve, its not going to happen.
Good chances the man you married was not a 100% fulfillment of your wish list. If you had the sane attitude with marriage as with food, you would never have married (assuming of course you are).
So why carry a different rationale with foods choices?

V

Voldemort

Air/oxygen: contaminated

V

Voldemort

^Just teasing by the way.

I believe the best approach would be to allow the people in the community to put it to a vote. Just because I believe there isn't a linkage of vaccinations to autism (goes back to correlation is not causation) doesn't mean that I am 100% correct and anyone with a differing opinion is wrong.

Or, perhaps refund the families part of their property taxes that go to public education so they can enroll their child, vaccination-free, into a school that accepts them.