E
ember
Guest
Look I don't play the name calling game. Sure you do. You are calling me a liar by saying I lie. If I'm wrong correct me with scripture rather than LYING and call me an antI-semite. The bible says the children of God are not the children of the flesh and I believe it. PROVE THAT VERSE WRONG!
1. I did NOT call you anything....I said you are coming across as an anti-Semite...you do love to goad folks on..not the first time you call someone a liar or say they are lying. That seems to be a regular feature of yours.
2. The Bible says waaaaay more then one verse you have cherry picked to substantiate your lack of understanding
3. I don't have to convince you or prove anything to you. You already have 66 books from which to draw your conclusions and apparently you have already done that.
4. You believe the KJV of the Bible is inspired which indicates you have crossed a line into the exclusion zone