China's Communist Blockage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

vashweb2

May 30, 2018
China has a block list to ensure the safety of its political system. With my 24 hour visa visit in Xiamen, China, I found that they blocked Facebook, Discord, YouTube, and every single Google product. Interestingly enough, as I needed a source of communication with my family, Christian Chat was not one of the blocked websites on China's list. I was actually able to communicate with my family via its PMs. Just thought that was interesting since China arrests Christian pastors what seems like daily.

RoboOp

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 4, 2008
Hi there vashweb..

Yah it's "THE GREAT fireWALL OF CHINA"

Glad to know Christian Chat is not blocked, at least not the site.

A

AuntieAnt

That's amazing! Praise God for Christian Chat! \:giggle:/

S

Sweetmorningdew78

China has a block list to ensure the safety of its political system. With my 24 hour visa visit in Xiamen, China, I found that they blocked Facebook, Discord, YouTube, and every single Google product. Interestingly enough, as I needed a source of communication with my family, Christian Chat was not one of the blocked websites on China's list. I was actually able to communicate with my family via its PMs. Just thought that was interesting since China arrests Christian pastors what seems like daily.

I have friends there and one of my friends can message me via Facebook...her son did something (no idea how) so that she can use Facebook messaging 😊

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Shhhhhh XXXX :censored: keep it secret.. Your heading will attract their censors...

I would delete this thread.. ;)

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
Now it on the list......
You speak English very well. Are you using Google Translate or did you learn English while in China?