Choices we make

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mpopi

Nov 29, 2019
The choices you make today, determine the kind of a future you will have. Choose wisely

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
The choices you make today, determine the kind of a future you will have. Choose wisely
Thank you for your wise words oh great one.

M

morefaithrequired

i choose to post on this thread. will i pay for it down the line?

I

IFOLLOWHIM

For EVERY choice made,there is a consequence.......some good,some not so much!

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
For EVERY choice made,there is a consequence.......some good,some not so much!
And for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Wait... wrong class, sorry. I thought this was Physics 101, not Philosophy 101. ;)

I

IFOLLOWHIM

CHOICES WE MAKE:
Joshua 24:15.............. CHOOSE YE THIS DAY WHOM YE WILL SERVE..................,we will serve the LORD.

K

Kim82

Amen.

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
Speaking of choices, Dumb question... How do people get banned from CC? I see profiles with that label.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Speaking of choices, Dumb question... How do people get banned from CC? I see profiles with that label.
Well the last person was banned because he was reported for posting pro-Nazi, racist, evil material on here...ugh

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Most commonly, people are banned because either they are unrepentingly abusive or they are promoting false teachings. The site rules are reasonably clear.

By the way, the Moderators don't discuss the reasons why specific people have been banned, so don't ask. :)

Mikhal

Nov 15, 2019
Most commonly, people are banned because either they are unrepentingly abusive or they are promoting false teachings. The site rules are reasonably clear.

By the way, the Moderators don't discuss the reasons why specific people have been banned, so don't ask. :)
Thanks... Naw, none of my business on an individual basis, just curious about the Labels i have seen, lol.