Christian books??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Hmh

Dec 6, 2017
Hey everyone! So is it just me? Or do other Christians find it hard to find good books to read?? Every book I pick up has something to do with homosexuality or lust. Does anyone have any good Christian based books to recommend to me? I don’t mind reading about these things if it becomes a testimony to how the character has changed. It doesn’t appear to be this way. So anyone have any recommendations for me??

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have read over a 1000 books in my life and not one had to do with homosexuality or lust. I suggest a site that sells quality used books inexpensively. You certainly don't have to limit yourself to strictly Christian books which would probably be quite boring and unimaginative. You may enjoy Christian romance books but I guess that's a woman thing.

Feb 7, 2015
Hey everyone! So is it just me? Or do other Christians find it hard to find good books to read?? Every book I pick up has something to do with homosexuality or lust. Does anyone have any good Christian based books to recommend to me? I don’t mind reading about these things if it becomes a testimony to how the character has changed. It doesn’t appear to be this way. So anyone have any recommendations for me??
I have dozens... hundreds, if you like. But, you seem to be wanting modern authorship about things that have happened to people. I honestly don't read too many books about contemporary people.

Feb 7, 2015
I have read over a 1000 books in my life and not one had to do with homosexuality or lust. I suggest a site that sells quality used books inexpensively. You certainly don't have to limit yourself to strictly Christian books which would probably be quite boring and unimaginative. You may enjoy Christian romance books but I guess that's a woman thing.
If we ever get together again, I will bring you a very small book edited by Walter Wink, entitled, "Homosexuality and Christian Faith". I only made it about halfway through the thing. (I have a tendency to buy books on impulse.)

U

Ugly

Are you looking for fiction or non-fiction? Kind of a vague request. Any more specifics?

Dec 28, 2016
Read the classic "The Pilgrim's Progress."

Hmh

Dec 6, 2017
Well fiction or non fiction. I guess it doesn’t matter whether it’s Christian or not, but I guess I meant something along the lines of The Cross and the Switchblade and not something like Eat,Pray,Love.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Well fiction or non fiction. I guess it doesn’t matter whether it’s Christian or not, but I guess I meant something along the lines of The Cross and the Switchblade and not something like Eat,Pray,Love.

I'd recommend biographies of great preachers and missionaries...

their lives are usually much stranger than fiction.

U

Ugly

I've read this and it was really great. While i don't agree with his Charismatic leanings in the book, it's still a great story.
https://www.amazon.com/Save-Me-Myself-Found-Kicked-ebook/dp/B000TDGGW4

This book i have not read, but want to. But i've heard her give her testimony and it's pretty awesome.
https://www.amazon.com/Reason-Disco...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DSY6PWY3MBYTSR26VVBW

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I feel you want Christian themed fiction books then Tedd Dekker is for you.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Derek prince has some good books. Maybe you would like him