Christian Chat App for Windows

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

aaron71062

Mar 17, 2016
Is there gonna be a Windows app or some kind of chat platform for the site? I ask because when I'm home, I prefer to use my laptop rather than my phone due to having a keyboard where I can keep up typing-wise, and easier to read the screen overall.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
At this time, I don't know what the plan is. We did have an app for Windows that was pulled down (for reasons unknown to me) since on the rare occasion that I do log into chat that is what I use and it still works for those who have it.

Apr 20, 2019
I can't seem to use it on my android phone either. Is anyone able to get into the chat rooms at all? Please let me know and thank you ahead of time.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Be patient. Give it another five years. Might get an IOS app, going on five years of that in development.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Be patient. Give it another five years. Might get an IOS app, going on five years of that in development.
Considering 2 of the 3 versions that were released in 2018 broke within the first year and were never fixed. Then removed and never returned, the idea an app for IOS will be created seems highly unlikely.

Off123123123

Apr 3, 2006
USA
Considering 2 of the 3 versions that were released in 2018 broke within the first year and were never fixed. Then removed and never returned, the idea an app for IOS will be created seems highly unlikely.
I'm sure it will, just a matter of patience. It's right around the corner. Probably a 10 to 20 year corner, but it will come. Get a copy of War and Peace in five different languages, and read half a page per day. Once you're done CC should be up to date for 2018 standards.

yoriii

Apr 26, 2022
Use "Bluestacks" to run android apps on windows