CHRISTIAN GIRLS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

linrow

Oct 12, 2019
Lust is a no-no. That's not something that can be denied while maintaining scriptural integrity.

Something to ponder..
I totally agree. It harms you intimacy with the women God has for you!!! The enemy try to lie to you by deceiving you

linrow

Oct 12, 2019
we must remember that the enemy comes to destroy, kill, and deceive. Our live here is monemtary, it may seem for a while, but god has promises to come back. We will give account of what we did on earth.
So has long as you have life you have hope.

linrow

Oct 12, 2019
Hit me up if you want to talk about God!!!

M

morefaithrequired

there are worse sins......
thats all i have to say on the matter...

linrow

Oct 12, 2019
there are worse sins......
thats all i have to say on the matter...
I agree with you!! There are worse sins. As a christian we must mimic christ other wise we are like the rest. It is easy to compare ourselves to the world but God has set an example for us. In the past I have fallen it to that trick, of satin, where he make it seen like it's ok to sin. At times I would compare myself to the rest, peers or coworkers, but God has set an example to us. We must follow him not other but he is the ultimate example. At the end we will have to give an account for all our sins.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I totally agree. It harms you intimacy with the women God has for you!!! The enemy try to lie to you by deceiving you
You'll want to notice the dates on threads. And JimmyDiggs hasn't been an active member in years.

M

morefaithrequired

I agree with you!! There are worse sins. As a christian we must mimic christ other wise we are like the rest. It is easy to compare ourselves to the world but God has set an example for us. In the past I have fallen it to that trick, of satin, where he make it seen like it's ok to sin. At times I would compare myself to the rest, peers or coworkers, but God has set an example to us. We must follow him not other but he is the ultimate example. At the end we will have to give an account for all our sins.
ive been thinking further on this topic. I can see the point of that says we need clean up our act. And that means avoiding the backslide mentality. Stopping all desire to masturbate canbe seen as purifying our body our body and soul.
But just make sure purifying doesnt become puritanical.
Ive witnessed my brother punish hinself with the same mindset.
the answer lies somewhere in between. avoid extremes.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
Always check the dates on threads. I really don't think guys and girls should discuss these things in Co-ed forums, that's just me though.

Unfortunately men don't have a male only section so I guess I won't comment at present :(

I will say as an interesting F.Y.I that nocturnal emissions are mentioned in scripture. You were considered unclean until evening. So if it was an offense (debatable as so was a woman's period)... then we'd have to get into what is clean in OT. So there we have the highest standard that was put forth as far as I can tell, and I think it is certainly something to war for, coupling it with Yeshua mentioning that even looking lustfully at a woman is committing adultery in your heart.

Attainable? Not by ourselves but I do think it pleases the Lord to pursue holiness in this fashion and your flesh will take care of itself and it is no sin to you..you taking care of your flesh is different as the need has already been provided for through sleep.

Krumbeard

Apr 15, 2019
Off topic to OP...but to those who want to point out the dates and declare this outdated or dead thread.
The topic is still an issue. This thread did not stop this issue. Granted, the original posters are not here anymore but this topic is still relevant!

I actually find reading the old threads very interesting but avoid replying because of the people that are more interested in telling you it's old or dead than actually adding to the value of the thread.

And I might just start resurrecting some of those dead or zombie threads because they have good and relevant information in them!

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
Why is this question just for females? If you are a female then maybe, if this is a real question, it can be asked in the "women only" forum. If you are a fellow then I question your motives.

Live4Him3

Jesus is Lord
May 19, 2022
Really I think it's an issue for both men and women. Guys are just more open about it and most will even tell you if they do or not when they're asked. Girls on the other hand keep it on the down low.
Okay, so I get that this is an old thread and that many of the participants are no longer here, but was the part that I bold-faced a deliberate double entendre or not?

I guess that we'll never know...

J

joecoten

You find the darndest things in the old testament.
“’When a man has an emission of semen, he must bathe his whole body with water, and he will be unclean till evening." Leviticus 15:16

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Okay, so I get that this is an old thread and that many of the participants are no longer here, but was the part that I bold-faced a deliberate double entendre or not?

I guess that we'll never know...
I don't think you had this meaning in mind.

"On the down-low, or on the DL, refers to information that's kept quiet or under wraps. It emerges in Black slang by the 1990s. Both down and low underscore the slang's sense of “quiet” and “hushed.” Since at least the early 2000s, down-low refers to men who secretly have sex (on the down low) with other men. " from google.