Christian Hate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowexe
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shadowexe

Guest
Why does it seem everytime I turn around another group of people hate "all Christians".
 
Maybe because people are sick of being forced into conforming to christians' standard? If you want to live like that, go ahead, just quit trying to force others to live that way.
 
You can't force anyone to live like a Christian. They are sick of being convicted of their sinful choices, possibly, but if a Christian lifestyle could be forced on others, life would improve greatly.
 
"Blue laws" make illegal what is normally legal because of christian standards, not because it's a wrong thing to do.
 
If you don't want to buy alcohol on Sunday, don't. But making it illegal for me to do so infringes on me
 
Even worse than blue laws, you threaten people with being tortured forever by God if they don't believe like YOU* do.

*"YOU" meaning christians in general, not you personally (even though I highly suspect you DO fall into that category).
 
Purchasing alcohol on Sundays isn't illegal where I live and, yes, I live in the US. And, Jesus was talking to His disciples, who were followers of, you guessed it, Christ, making them, gasp, Christians. But, I wouldn't expect you to see that, since you are obviously not a believer and just came on here to troll. So, yeah, troll away.
 
Why does it seem everytime I turn around another group of people hate "all Christians".

This isn't complicated.


Matthew 5:14
Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

John 3:19-21
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
 
Last edited:
wow. so, all I gotta do is get people to hate me, and I can claim to be the "light of the world", eh?
 
All men will know...

[video=youtube;KCcLfbTl4dE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCcLfbTl4dE[/video]

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.