Christian Hate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter shadowexe
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Thank God!!! So, only those who claim to be christians can get people to hate them, then claim to be the "light of the world", eh?

Sure. In your twisted way of thinking, Christians are responsible for all the bad that happens in your life. Might as well twist their words to fit your logic.
 
Thank God!!! So, only those who claim to be christians can get people to hate them, then claim to be the "light of the world", eh?

To be the light of the world you have to love everyone completely!

darkness hates light

It is all about love though, you can love those who hate you...
You can only control yourself so technically you can't make anyone hate you, can't make anyone love you, can't make anyone feel anything...

Hope that kinda helps..
and by the way in case no one has told you today

I love you
 
  • Like
Reactions: PoxEclipse
Sure. In your twisted way of thinking, Christians are responsible for all the bad that happens in your life. Might as well twist their words to fit your logic.

Christians are NOT at all responsible for all the bad that happens in my life. But, if you wanna talk about twisting things, just look at the christian doctrine of eternal conscious torment! There's one "twisted" way of thinking!!!
 
Christians are NOT at all responsible for all the bad that happens in my life. But, if you wanna talk about twisting things, just look at the christian doctrine of eternal conscious torment! There's one "twisted" way of thinking!!!

So there should be no justice, then? People can rape and kill and steal to their hearts delight and have no eternal consequences?
 
Not as sick as people raping and killing children, but I guess you figure it's all relative.
Really? Being tortured in what amounts to molten lava FOREVER isn't as sick as being raped or killed? I believe I know which you'd choose for YOURSELF if you had to.

Sure you don't wanna rethink that one mystdancer?
 
Last edited:
Really? Being tortured in what amounts to molten lava FOREVER isn't as sick as being raped or killed? I believe I know which you'd choose for YOURSELF if you had to.

Sure you don't wanna rethink that one mystdancer?

Nope. I sure don't. Why? Because I believe the Bible. I believe there is right and wrong. I believe we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and because of this, we all deserve eternal torment. I believe that God sent His one and only begotten Son to earth and that He was perfect and sinless. I believe the Jesus gave up His life for me, so that I could be forgiven, so that I wouldn't face eternal torment. I believe that He rose again and lives this very day and sits at the right hand of God, waiting until His enemies are made a footstool under His feet.

When that day comes and you are standing before God, you will see the truth of the justice of God, and the foulness of your self-righteous attitude. But then, it will be too late to choose Christ. Here you are, in a place for Christians, mocking Christ and His followers. God will not be mocked. What a man sows, so shall he reap. Our only salvation, our only hope, is in a surrendered life to Christ.

And now, I am leaving this thread behind. I wish you all the best in your life, though without Christ, a wish is all it will ever be.
 
Nope. I sure don't...

So, if you were given the option of which horrible thing to be done to you: either being raped or tortured forever in molten lava; you'd pick: tortured forever in molten lava? LOL, I. don't. think. so.
 
...Because I believe the Bible. I believe there is right and wrong. I believe we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and because of this, we all deserve eternal torment.

The scriptures say the wages of sin is DEATH, not eternal conscious torment (ECT for future reference).
 
So, if you were given the option of which horrible thing to be done to you: either being raped or tortured forever in molten lava; you'd pick: tortured forever in molten lava? LOL, I. don't. think. so.

I'd hope no one ever did those horrific things to me and I would chose Jesus to avoid the other...

Jesus died so I can live in His house forever. The Bible teaches to love as He loves us

I don't fear damnation because I accept Jesus into my heart and know He died so I don't have to suffer. He loves me thus nothing to fear!
 
Nope. I sure don't. Why? Because I believe the Bible. I believe there is right and wrong. I believe we have all sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, and because of this, we all deserve eternal torment. I believe that God sent His one and only begotten Son to earth and that He was perfect and sinless. I believe the Jesus gave up His life for me, so that I could be forgiven, so that I wouldn't face eternal torment. I believe that He rose again and lives this very day and sits at the right hand of God, waiting until His enemies are made a footstool under His feet.

When that day comes and you are standing before God, you will see the truth of the justice of God, and the foulness of your self-righteous attitude. But then, it will be too late to choose Christ. Here you are, in a place for Christians, mocking Christ and His followers. God will not be mocked. What a man sows, so shall he reap. Our only salvation, our only hope, is in a surrendered life to Christ.

And now, I am leaving this thread behind. I wish you all the best in your life, though without Christ, a wish is all it will ever be.

Christians are the epitome of self-righteousness!!! You SAY Christ died to pay the price of your sin, yet unless you make the supposed "free will decision" to trust Christ, you're forever lost. Tell me mystdancer, what "saved" you? The death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, or your BELIEF in the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ?
 
I'd hope no one ever did those horrific things to me ...

Yeah, no kidding. Lets see if you, alexis, can answer a simple question, unlike mystdancer. If you HAD to make the choice between those two horrific things to happening to you, which would you choose: Rape or eternal conscious torment in molten lava? Try to be honest please.
 
What the hell??? You're a 58 year old man who's asking a 15 year old girl if she would rather be raped or put into molten lava...?????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
 
What the hell??? You're a 58 year old man who's asking a 15 year old girl if she would rather be raped or put into molten lava...?????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

This made me laugh so hard I spit up my coffee!

:)
 
What the hell??? You're a 58 year old man who's asking a 15 year old girl if she would rather be raped or put into molten lava...?????? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?
yeah, no kidding. A 33 year old used it in her example but couldn't even answer it.
 
Yeah, no kidding. Lets see if you, alexis, can answer a simple question, unlike mystdancer. If you HAD to make the choice between those two horrific things to happening to you, which would you choose: Rape or eternal conscious torment in molten lava? Try to be honest please.

I always am honest. Was it in star wars that the little green guy.. "one should not try but do" lol wow I just misquoted a movie I've never seen haha I'm honest to my ability, I say this because it is possible there are truths which I do not know.

Ummm I'm not sure the relevance of my choices here... neither sounds like something one would choose. That said, I will pick. I know for a fact that rape creates a life long struggle and pain. It's something few ever heal from and I believe few ever over come, yet this life is but for a minute. Eternal life I will spend with Jesus so I will do nothing to change eternaty. Rape in life is for me the one I would have to pick.

My understanding is to be saved one must accept Jesus in thier heart and live by His teachings. This does not mean I know who is saved, The Bible teaches me that I am not to know that. I trust in The Lord and that is His work not mine. Mine I feel in my heart is to share His love and my love. I know He is God so anything is possible. On the cross He told a criminal who accepted Him that today you will be in the house of my Father. That is not the exact wording sorry, anyone who knows the scripture please correct me. My point is Jesus is our savior. No one has to believe in God for Him to be.

When you do believe and accept there is a feeling of love in your heart that can not be explained or compared to anything. It's so overwhelming that all suffering ends and it overflows to others.
At least that's how it happened to me and still is. Come to Jesus as a child and He will show you.

Love you and hope that is genuine enough

lexi
 
sorry I got you involved in an adult discussion, alexis. Aparently some people think you're not old enough to handle it. You probably shouldn't read the bible either cuz theres rape and murder in there too. I'll refrain from addressing you in the future