Christian man

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank u so much for the advice! I never was good at finding a good mate. The last one was abusive. I will do exactly what u mentioned and check them out throughly. Louisiana is very hot and humid! Well I guess good thing can happen here,right? U found ur wife here,so Congratulations! Pray for me. Ibeen dealing with a lot. It's time I find some happiness iny life.
I said a special prayer for you this morning and a couple more through-out my work day. I live in Florida so I now all about hot and humid. :) God want us to have life and to have it more abundantly and wants nothing more for you to find happiness in life. My first wife years ago was abusive too so I have an understanding on this too. Your next husband is going to be very loving and faithful and will enjoy very much spending time with you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi Saphire45, welcome to CChat! I'm a female too so just giving you a friendly welcome. I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

I chose badly in the past too and am just now shedding the last of the baggage that came as a part of it. I know that God has worked so much in my life and I am very thankful. I pray that God has healed the hurts and wounds from your past as well so that you can be truly happy with the man he brings into your life now.
You wrote a very warm empathic post and I am sure that God will bless you for having done so.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Shoot, now the cat is out of the bag... Was hoping to keep it close hold before the initial release. But I will keep you posted, I may be in need of a consultant for the development of the christian compatibility matrix still in development... Lol
My services are always available. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Welcome to CC. :)

Christian Chat is NOT an official dating site, even though a couple members have met their spouses here. If you read the rules, it specifically states that CC's primary purpose is NOT to function as a dating site.
The thing about the rules is that they did not make it through the changeover and current don't exist. It did state that CC is primary for fellowship purposes but that is not a rule but rather a statement on what the site is all about. A lot of relationships begin with the fellowship and some develop into loving enduring relationships.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
I am 45 y/o single female, looking for a stable,hard working,Christian man,in his 40's or 50's for conversation and hopefully meet at some point. If you are out there,let me know. Don't be shy! Alittle about me,I work in the retail industry full-time and I enjoy long walks,the beach,antique shopping,traveling to places near and far, volunteering and helping others. I love the color purple,the smell of lavender,thunderstorms and hot coffee in the morning :) I'm from Louisiana,Yes! It's a great place to live. Race is unimportant to me.
Hello and welcome to CC :)

Hope you find your prince charming :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
The thing about the rules is that they did not make it through the changeover and current don't exist. It did state that CC is primary for fellowship purposes but that is not a rule but rather a statement on what the site is all about. A lot of relationships begin with the fellowship and some develop into loving enduring relationships.
Sometimes you can’t help who you fall in love with aye brother.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Sometimes you can’t help who you fall in love with aye brother.
Falling in love can really happen at any time, it can start out subtle but all of a sudden you start thinking about this person all of the time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Glad to see you know exactly what you want lol
The thing is there is probably a woman who meets his strict criteria and would be willing to roll the dice. She can always trained him properly once they're married. I don't think that she will be leaving each night at 7 PM though but this might be negotiable. :)

K

Kim82

I didn't know we were doing ads; I love this.

I am looking for a polite, well mannered girl, in her 20s or 30s, who doesn't eat much, has her own transportation, loves vacuuming and shining things, and doesn't have any sharp metal bits sticking out of her face that might catch on the drapes, for: light housework, cooking, shopping, assorted errands, occasional judo practice, and a bit of work on the roof. Conversation is optional but not necessary. She must be able to locate all my missing socks, and leave each day promptly by 7pm... in case I have a date.
How much does this job pay?

K

Kim82

The thing is there is probably a woman who meets his strict criteria and would be willing to roll the dice. She can always trained him properly once they're married. I don't think that she will be leaving each night at 7 PM though but this might be negotiable. :)
Train him when he's married? That would be a mistake.

K

Kim82

I am 45 y/o single female, looking for a stable,hard working,Christian man,in his 40's or 50's for conversation and hopefully meet at some point. If you are out there,let me know. Don't be shy! Alittle about me,I work in the retail industry full-time and I enjoy long walks,the beach,antique shopping,traveling to places near and far, volunteering and helping others. I love the color purple,the smell of lavender,thunderstorms and hot coffee in the morning :) I'm from Louisiana,Yes! It's a great place to live. Race is unimportant to me.
Good luck :)

Mel85

Mar 28, 2018
It doesn't actually pay very well...
but if a girl can tolerate me, she goes straight onto the list for sainthood.

Bet Mother Teresa would make your list.

M

Miri

I didn't know we were doing ads; I love this.

I am looking for a polite, well mannered girl, in her 20s or 30s, who doesn't eat much, has her own transportation, loves vacuuming and shining things, and doesn't have any sharp metal bits sticking out of her face that might catch on the drapes, for: light housework, cooking, shopping, assorted errands, occasional judo practice, and a bit of work on the roof. Conversation is optional but not necessary. She must be able to locate all my missing socks, and leave each day promptly by 7pm... in case I have a date.

Oh you want one of these.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Train him when he's married? That would be a mistake.
Not really, that's what usually happens. By training I mean stuff like picking up after himself, taking out the trash, putting the toilet seat down and stuff like that. I am not at all suggesting that a wife can train her husband to be more spiritual or to get rid of bad habits or to show sensitively. Personally, I don't recommend marrying a person with bad character traits. If you can't accept them the way that they are then it would probably not be wise to actually get married to this person.