Christian Movie Suggestions??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone, I am seeking suggestions for some good christian movies out there. I have watched a couple and wants to watch more during my spare time. I would really appreciate if you would comment below movies that you think are perfect for a young christian to watch. :)

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Gods not dead 1 and 2
Passion of the Christ
Ben Hur
Quo Vadis

L

LadyInWaiting

The Prince of Egypt
The Bible Series
Courageous
Sarah's Choice

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I am seeking suggestions for some good christian movies out there. I have watched a couple and wants to watch more during my spare time. I would really appreciate if you would comment below movies that you think are perfect for a young christian to watch. :)
Have you heard of pureflix.com ? It's like Netflix but they only provide family friendly/Christian t.v. shows, movies, documentaries, etc.
It's like, $12/month (1st month is free).

I've found lotsa good, uplifting stuff there.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The absolute worst movies I have ever looked into have been those based on the Word, for they are not based on It., not from Cecil B. DeMill (SP) UNTIL THAT HOLY BIBLE MAKER, Charlton hESTON.

iF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR CINEMAGRAQPHICAL garbage wath any of them.

Feb 28, 2019
Have you heard of pureflix.com ? It's like Netflix but they only provide family friendly/Christian t.v. shows, movies, documentaries, etc.
It's like, $12/month (1st month is free).

I've found lotsa good, uplifting stuff there.
Wow thank you so much, I am definitely gonna look into it

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Most Christian movies are not good, at all. Bad acting, cheesy script ect... A good Christian movie tho I recommend is Case For Christ but it may be a little dry for some people. Others are Prince of Egypt, Courageous

michaelcla

Nov 14, 2018
crossflix.com
Hi, i would like to recommend you following christian movies:
Samson
God's not Dead
The Case for Christ
The Prince of Egypt

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Courageous; fireproof; facing the giants, crankshaft....

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
There are plenty of secular movies with Christian themes. Are we smart enough to watch something not "christian" and pick out what is 'christian'?

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
There are plenty of secular movies with Christian themes. Are we smart enough to watch something not "christian" and pick out what is 'christian'?
Probably. At least, some of us could. Others might find watching secular movies to be a stumbling block.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @salvation_child, Chariots of Fire is a pretty amazing movie that received 7 Oscars, including Best Picture (and it concerns, in great part, Missionary to China, Eric Little, and how his faith affected his and England's involvement in the Summer Olympics one year). It's rated PG, and I think your kids would probably need to be 10 years old to appreciate it.

~Deut

michaelcla

Nov 14, 2018
crossflix.com
Hi @salvation_child, Chariots of Fire is a pretty amazing movie that received 7 Oscars, including Best Picture (and it concerns, in great part, Missionary to China, Eric Little, and how his faith affected his and England's involvement in the Summer Olympics one year). It's rated PG, and I think your kids would probably need to be 10 years old to appreciate it.

~Deut
I appreciate with you, Chariots of Fire is a great movie. Certainly one of the best sports drama movie! i also won't forget the expression on Ian Charleson's face when he approaches the finishing line on various occasions!

Jeauris

Sep 17, 2013
Over the last year or two I have found some Christian movies on youtube and lists on Google. Some of my favorites: The Left Behind Series; Omega Code; Persecuted; Jerusalem Countdown; When The Game Stands Tall;