Christian Seniors Form

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
I am a 69 year old husband and th father of two 40 yo children. There is a great need for such a thing. I'm lired of other forums that are full of know it alls looking for a place to argue about things that don't matter any way.
It's already been determined, years ago, that they won't add a seniors room.
And if you think people won't argue the same in a seniors forum you are misinformed. There is no place on this site that doesn't happen.

O

Oblio

There is a senior's site with a Christian section.

O

Oblio

Senior Forums...I still can't believe I'm old!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
"Rich in years!, Rich in years", I picked that out of the O.T. somewhere, it is a blessing to be here and be His hands and feet to do His good will, and what little time we are here will be the only time we will be out of His presence.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
There are a number of mature Christians at Misc.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
And I thought, "I guess I don't measure up to Willie T., I got banned!" Lol Poor guy, I wish I could've met him.
I met Willie-T and his wife quite a few times for lunch along with my wife who is also a member. He lived close by. Sadly, Willie-T passed away a couple years ago. Maybe you can meet him in heaven.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Had another friend go home yesterday morning.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I suppose for many of us here at CC, we are looking forward to having lived a full life in Him and going home.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
So very much is promised us, and we know He keeps His promises.:)

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
It could be called

the cranks forum
grumpy old peoples forum
or I have heard this one 'keenagers'
the know-it-alls
'golden oldies'

working in a school where as soon as the kids get to year Year 6s they start to lord it over everyone else I can even see that dynamic happen in a microcosm.

O

Oblio

"Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, until I proclaim Your power to the next generation, Your might to all who are to come." - Psalm 71:18 Berean Study Bible

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
Chat rooms for seniors are definitely needed. There are chatrooms for people my children's ages everywhere you look. The all seem to be full of people who just want to argue about anything they can think of.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Then that is a good for them to be and for me not to be.
This place, CC is pretty awesome, we get to find His Own fellow servants
and encourage one another.

O

Oblio

I'm part of a senior forum that has Christian threads. I go there sometimes.

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
oblio, what forum is that? is it open to all?

O

Oblio

oblio, what forum is that? is it open to all?
It has some Christian threads. It's seniorforums.com. There are a fair amount of Christians on it. Just like here, you get to know what to say to who. On some threads there's open interaction between believers and non-believers. For the most part it's secular.

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
It's already been determined, years ago, that they won't add a seniors room.
And if you think people won't argue the same in a seniors forum you are misinformed. There is no place on this site that doesn't happen.
You are probably right
It has some Christian threads. It's seniorforums.com. There are a fair amount of Christians on it. Just like here, you get to know what to say to who. On some threads there's open interaction between believers and non-believers. For the most part it's secular.
Thank you. I'll check it out.

Claudette

Apr 10, 2021
I keep looking around to see if there is some sort of forum for Christian Seniors. I can't find anything like that.

I would love to be able to particularly interact with those that are closer to my own age group.

I hope this eventually happens.
I would like to br in a senior chat group also.