Christian Trivia

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

NotmebutHim

Senior Member
May 17, 2015
3,053
1,828
113
50
Hey y'all

I thought I'd start a thread about Christian trivia. Each person can contribute his/her piece of information regarding Christian singers, theologians, pastors, Scripture passages, etc. I'll start:

How many of you knew that Christian comedian Mark Lowry co-wrote the song "Mary Did You Know?"?

Now let's go out there and have fun!