Christianity is everyone elses biggest threat, rejoice in it

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Senior Member
Jul 28, 2015
2,320
375
83
I went to a christian high school (long story short, it sucked, bullying was a problem and it was a nightmare, never over spend to send your kids to one). However while I was there I took bible classes and one day he showed us a video of a man preaching against atheism. In his preaching he showed a video where he nicely confronted an atheist and questioned about his beliefs. At the end he asked the atheist, why do you guys attack Christians so much. The atheist said, because they are our biggest threat. After the video the preacher said, that is the biggest compliment we can receive.

I've thought about why do Christians get attacked so much compared to other religions and I always go back to that video. We are their biggest threat. Christianity is the biggest threat to atheists and all other religions. That proves our God is so great that he is bigger than any other supposed God other religions believe in and that unless we Christians unite, and call on God to strengthen us, there is nothing and no one who can stop us. Our God is greater and everyone else knows. Thats why they will try to bring us down and wage war on us, but we will fight till the end, and we will win.

"What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?"
Romans 8:31
 
Bullying is rampant in all types of schools. It's not about religion it's about growing up and learning what the boundaries are as a child. It's not right but it's not unique to a particular type of school.

True Christianity is dangerous to Satan, that's why it's dangerous. :)
 
I went to a public school and I was bullied horribly : p The schools football team would follow me home, pull my hair and shove me while insulting me as I walked. (I lived directly next to the football field so they always walked the same way I did) It has nothing to do with anything other than thats just what people do : p

I liked your post, btw : 3