Christmas Carol

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Carol of the Bells is one of my favourite Christmas Carols, plus it comes from the country where my grandparents immigrated from, a culture I was extensively exposed to, growing up. This is arranged by Isaac Cates.

Maybe everyone could post a video of their favourite Christmas carol. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, feel free to move on, and not give us lectures on things we already know.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Probably my favorite Xmas song, and came across this amazing version tonight.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Wow! I'm much too old and traditional for those versions! But, I think it is great various genres are being used to celebrate the birth of our Saviour!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
O Come, O Come Emmanuel - The Piano Guys (Instrumental version!) Spectacular

M

Miri

I like this one Mary’s boy child by Boney M.
A blaze from the past. Sort of a carol with a hint or reggae and Caribbean!

M

Miri

I have a great harmony part for O Holy Night that I devised.
I use to play it every year in the worship team on my sax,

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
To all Brothers and Sisters out there grieving...

1ofthem

Mar 30, 2016
I've always liked this one because there are not many that speak of Joseph's role but this one is really heart warming.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Not really a Christmas carol - but oy loykes it being an ELP fan

L

LPT

Now this one I really like! But then, I am an old rocker from way back. I think the electric guitar adds a lot to the song. Thanks for posting!
Thank you for the kind words sister indeed I agree the electric guitar adds a nice little touch, and I’m jubilant you enjoyed the song. :)

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Not really a Christmas carol - but oy loykes it being an ELP fan

I remember this song! I love ELP, too! I first heard them back in the late 1960's, I think! They were so creative and original.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
What Child is This? Josh Groban

"What Child is this
Who laid to rest
On Mary's lap is sleeping?
Whom Angels greet with anthems sweet,
While shepherds watch are keeping?

So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh,
Come Peasant, King to own Him
The King of Kings salvation brings,
Let loving hearts enthrone Him.

This, this is Christ the King,
Whom shepherds guard and Angels sing
Haste, haste, to bring Him laud,
The Babe, the Son of Mary.

Oh, raise, raise a song on high,
His mother sings her lullaby.
Joy, oh joy for Christ is born,
The Babe, the Son of Mary.

This, this is Christ the King,
Whom shepherds guard and Angels sing
Haste, haste, to bring Him laud,
The Babe,
The Son,
Of Mary."

I love carols that exalt Christ! And especially when they get played in malls or grocery stores. Because people do sing along. Not the whole gospel, but maybe they will stop and think about who Jesus is about?