~Chuckle for the Day~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020

God bless Bobo traction

When the local Thumbtack & Earring factory explodes.(That's got to be it)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I've been tracking some packages, just for fun, gee my life is boring, It's like watching snails race, 1 was in Dallas Tx, Mesquite NV &Canoga Park CA. And UPS Had one in Who cares New Jersey (Its stuck.) on the same day! The one from Dallas (Fed Ex) is resting in Banning, CA. The other two (US Mail] are both resting at the Anaheim P.O. for now. will Fed Ex (originally from Brazos TX) (y)/// Catch/// the Post Office? (Quick, somebody call @mailmandan ) If it does it's a winner by default because it traveled 5X as far by ground than it's nearest competitor. The one from Canoga park would be 3'rd it only traveled 58 miles in the same ammount of time. Stay tuned to this channel CB@CC. All boring all of the time.

Poor UPS, :cry: musta had a breakdown. :LOL::ROFL:

Knock, knock, knock. Dan. Knock, knock, knock., Dan, Hey Dan!

DAN'S NOT HERE.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Thanks GG! I enjoyed sharing this!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I saw this and wanted to share, perhaps our friends in Australia will have some input.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Christmas is the time you see people you only see once a year and realize why!!