CHURCH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Thewatchman

Jun 19, 2021
Hi massager,

I also love those whom the Lord by His Holy Spirit has `set` me among. (1 Cor. 12: 18) We meet when we can in informal ways, fellowshipping, discussing God`s word, praying and encouraging each other as we reach out to others.

We are not meeting in a public lecture type meeting run by an organisation, but mentoring and encouraging one another, and all the more as we see the day approaching. (Heb. 10: 25)

We are a Holy Spirit formed net work of believers across the valley here in OZ. We relate to those in and out of formal meetings. (Col. 3: 16) We just find this way as more flexible and personal as we mentor others.

We believe we are (part of) the church, the Body of Christ, and function as such. (Eph. 4: 11 - 16)

regards, Marilyn.
Marilyn I love it. That is the way it should be. Jesus sent out the 70 by twos and they went from town to town spreading the word.