'Churches' being burned down in Canada

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Mark47Oz

Jun 4, 2021
Maybe don't defend the murder of 700 kids. That's not a good look.. they murdered 700 kids but at least they don't worship satan right 🙄
Let's not be so presumptuous here.

All these dead children is a scandal for sure. But to suggest murder without proper evidence is also problematic. They could have died from the influenza epidemic of the early 20th century, from running away in cold weather and all sorts of other reasons too.

Abuse happened yes, but cold blooded murder is a next level accusation that requires some serious evidence.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Yeah, I see what you mean. :D

In my lame way, I was showing my disgust for how satanist seem to run free in this world, while simple religious people have their churches burnt down. Why aren't people burning down the meeting places of Satan? Backward . . . this whole world is backward.
Because satanists are not murdering children. I hope that helps

Jul 9, 2020
Because satanists are not murdering children. I hope that helps
I'd bet those in service to satan have murdered a lot more children than Catholics have:

Jews used to sacrifice their own children to Moloch. Not sure if they've stopped that or not. Clearly satanic.
It's pretty obvious that abortionists serve satan. They kill millions every year.

But I do love how you constantly defend your satan on a Christian site, while getting all giddy about our churhes being burned down.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I'd bet those in service to satan have murdered a lot more children than Catholics have:

Jews used to sacrifice their own children to Moloch. Not sure if they've stopped that or not. Clearly satanic.
It's pretty obvious that abortionists serve satan. They kill millions every year.

But I do love how you constantly defend your satan on a Christian site, while getting all giddy about our churhes being burned down.
I'm not convinced that Satan exists in the first place but maybe stop depending the murder of 700 children?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Why are there so many Catholic apologists on this page?
Let's start with the fact that none of their doctrine lines up with anything in the bible.
Now throw in the protection for child molesters. And you wonder why the world is fighting back?

Jul 9, 2020
Maybe because Catholics are Christians. And this is a Christian site.

Real question is why are you on this site getting all happy about Christian churches getting burned down?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

Real question is why are you on this site getting all happy about Christian churches getting burned down?
Catholicism doesn't line up with anything in the bible. So I'm not sure how you would call them Christians
700 children were murdered in the Vatican tried to cover it up. What part of that do you not understand?
Turns out the locals get upset when someone invades their country and murder 700 of their indigenous children. Go figure

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Bad optics apparently.
Yeah you don't get to invade someone's country, murder 700 of their children and then play the victim. It seems people here are completely separated from reality

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

Also I'm not "getting all happy"
I'm saying I understand why the locals did what they did. And what university you live in what you think you can invade someone's country, murder 700 of their children and get to play the victim

Jul 9, 2020
Catholicism doesn't line up with anything in the bible. So I'm not sure how you would call them Christians
This is completely absurd. Catholicism lines up with lots of things in the Bible. I call them Christian because they worship Jesus and trust him for salvation.

What's becoming obvious is that you don't like Catholicism and so you pounce when there's a rumor that you like. Yes. You love that 700 kids are dead because it gives you an excuse to burn churches down. You wanted to do it before, but now you think you have justification to burn churches. That's why you're so happy about this.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
This is completely absurd. Catholicism lines up with lots of things in the Bible. I call them Christian because they worship Jesus and trust him for salvation.

What's becoming obvious is that you don't like Catholicism and so you pounce when there's a rumor that you like. Yes. You love that 700 kids are dead because it gives you an excuse to burn churches down. You wanted to do it before, but now you think you have justification to burn churches. That's why you're so happy about this.
The Bible teaches that Jesus is the intercessor between mankind and god. Catholicism puts a man back in that position
It don't even get me started on the idolatry and grave and images
Also nowhere the Bible is anyone ever instructed to pray to saints.
And don't even get me started on how the Catholic Church protects child molesters

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Remember when the owner of this website made an official statement that this isn't a Catholic website because Catholicism isn't christianity? Pepperidge farm remembers

DeanM

May 4, 2021
Maybe don't defend the murder of 700 kids. That's not a good look.. they murdered 700 kids but at least they don't worship satan right 🙄
Not catholic but been to mass a few times. They do worship Christ and had 4 bible readings. As for the kids that have been dead for decades your so concerned with. Which protestant church has taken as strong a stance against abortion as the catholics? Im really thinking you are an abused alter boy. Any other reason for your intense hatred?

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Not catholic but been to mass a few times. They do worship Christ and had 4 bible readings. As for the kids that have been dead for decades your so concerned with. Which protestant church has taken as strong a stance against abortion as the catholics? Im really thinking you are an abused alter boy. Any other reason for your intense hatred?
No they don't worship jesus. They worship Mary
Also how long ago the mass murder happened is irrelevant

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
What does their stance on abortion have to do with the fact that they murdered 700 children and tried to cover it up

Jul 9, 2020
The Bible teaches that Jesus is the intercessor between mankind and god. Catholicism puts a man back in that position
It don't even get me started on the idolatry and grave and images
Also nowhere the Bible is anyone ever instructed to pray to saints.
And don't even get me started on how the Catholic Church protects child molesters
Ah, yes... Now we arrive at the heart of the issue here: Anti-Christianity masquerading as Anti-Catholicism. I stand by my assertion that you're just using this as an excuse to burn down churches.

Lots of pedophilia going on in public schools. Why aren't you calling for burning down schools?
Plenty of pedo's in Disney, Boy Scouts, sports, Islam, etc. But you're only calling for the burning of churches because you're anti-Christian and anti-Catholic. It's so easy to see that it's not about the kids for you. You're crawling over the bodies of dead kids to get to your goals.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Ah, yes... Now we arrive at the heart of the issue here: Anti-Christianity masquerading as Anti-Catholicism. I stand by my assertion that you're just using this as an excuse to burn down churches.

Lots of pedophilia going on in public schools. Why aren't you calling for burning down schools?
Plenty of pedo's in Disney, Boy Scouts, sports, Islam, etc. But you're only calling for the burning of churches because you're anti-Christian and anti-Catholic. It's so easy to see that it's not about the kids for you. You're crawling over the bodies of dead kids to get to your goals.
Yeah I used to attend Baptist churches. I don't remember them protecting child molesters though

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011

Your logical fallacy is called straw man because not one time that I ever call for anyone to burn a church. What I said was you don't get to move to someone else's country, murder their children and then play the victim