CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 29, 2024
Continued from above post

Daniel was told about the end time which he said he did not understand what was told him, but was told to go his way for the book is sealed until the end which they will not understand it until then.

Which many shall run to and fro, advanced travel, and knowledge shall be increased, advanced technology, which then the saints can see, know, and hear of what is going on in the world, and how it is possible for them to come together with an operation that is not of God.

Paul said you will know when it is close to Jesus taking His people off the earth which is when they say Peace and safety which is when the peace treaty starts, and the world has 7 years left to go.

I do not worry about a time line for the events will tell it.

Also Paul said let no man deceive you by any means for the gathering of the saints unto Christ shall not happen until there is a falling away first, and the man of sin, New Age Christ, claims to be God which happens in the middle of the 7 years period.

Which the reason for that is because the first three and one half years salvation is still available to the world so the saints will remain on earth to represent the truth.

Which the falling away first is the condition of the world in response to the Gospel which they will not allow anything to be preached contrary to the new age movement, and at the end of that three and one half years the transgressors have come to the full.

Then the New Age Christ will claim to be God, and he will make war against the saints and prevail against them, and they are given in to his hands for three and one half years, and when he shall accomplish to scatter the power of the holy people then all things shall be finished.

Which the Bible says he shall destroy the holy and mighty people.

Which then comes the end when the Son shall deliver up the kingdom to the Father, and then He will put down all authority, power, and rule.

Since God is giving the world 7 years to have their way the saints will remain on earth to represent the truth.

And there is only 2 resurrections, 1 of the saints, and 1 of the dead after that.

There is no tribulation saints after a resurrection because there is only 1 resurrection, and they do not remain on earth when Jesus comes back for when He comes back all the saints are with Him.

Why do people try to figure out a time line when the events tell it.

When the peace treaty happens they will prepare the cities to move all people to the cities, and no development can happen outside city limits, and the people become the police force of the cities.

Which is United Nations Agenda 21, a sustainability act, which 179 nations agreed to it in 1992.

Which at the end of the first three and one half years all people will be in the cities.

They will be given a microchip linked to satellite like a GPS tracking system for humans, which they can track people, and watch their movements, and if a crime happens they will know who was in the area, and how close they were to the crime scene.

This will cut out judges, lawyers, and the now known police force.

All information about the person will be on the chip including finances for it is the one world economic system which no person can buy or sell without the chip.

The microchip is the mark of the beast which the beast's agenda is there is no personal God to help mankind, but their technology, and devices can help to achieve peace on earth.

Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

chi xi stigma
khee xee stig'-ma
The 22nd, 14th and an obsolete letter (G4742 as a cross) of the Greek alphabet (intermediate between the 5th and 6th), used as numbers; denoting respectively 600, 60 and 6; 666 as a numeral: - six hundred threescore and six.

stigma
stig'-mah
From a primary word στίζω stizō (to “stick”, that is, prick); a mark incised or punched (for recognition of ownership), that is, (figuratively) scar of service: - mark.

The mark of the beast is something stuck under something for identification, and since it is given to a person then it is stuck under the skin to identify them, and all information about them on the chip, and to be able to track them to deter crime.

They talk about angel numbers and the angel number 666 which they believe is a good number according to the Cosmos.

They want to convince the world that if they embrace the number 666 then the world will have the power to have peace, advance, and evolve.

The occult believes in the power of numbers, and the timing, adding, and grouping of numbers which they believe will give them more power through nature.

6 is the number of a man, or the soul of a man, so the New Age Christ assigned himself the number 666, a triple 6, for he believes it will give him more power through nature.

666 is a number that exalts people in the occult world, and their kingdom is all about the exaltation of people.

Mar 29, 2024
In response to your statements about: God ending sin on the earth

“God is love, and He loves all people, but He has to end sin on earth one day.”

…. and the world has 7 years left and God will end sin on earth

SIN will never be eradicated from this present earth.
It will still be present during the 1000 year reign of Christ, but will be judged swiftly.

Granted, only saved sinners (sheep) will enter the millennium. But they will retain their sinful natures.
(Unlike the UNIVERSAL CHURCH who will have been changed and made sinless at the rapture prior to the 7 year Tribulation period)

Those born during the millennium will be born sinners with free will to trust or reject the Saviour.
Many Christ rejectors will rise up at the end of the millennium to join with Satan in one final rebellion.
Then this present heaven and earth will be destroyed and a brand new heaven and earth will be created where sin will never enter.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
It's 2024, the video and author claimed Tribulation began in 2023.
Do people believe we're in the first year of the great final 7 year Tribulation?

Mar 29, 2024
It's 2024, the video and author claimed Tribulation began in 2023.
Do people believe we're in the first year of the great final 7 year Tribulation?
I think you may have watched one of his older videos.
In his latest 2024-video series he has the Tribulation beginning on Tishri 1 (October 3) of 2024.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I think you may have watched one of his older videos.
In his latest 2024-video series he has the Tribulation beginning on Tishri 1 (October 3) of 2024.
I watched the one on page 1 first post.

Is the updated version on this thread?

Mar 29, 2024
There is no use in wondering about a time line now for we know it is close to the end.

God is love, and He loves all people, but He has to end sin on earth one day.

In response to your statements about: God ending sin on the earth

“God is love, and He loves all people, but He has to end sin on earth one day.”

…. and the world has 7 years left and God will end sin on earth

SIN will never be eradicated from this present earth.
It will still be present during the 1000 year reign of Christ, but will be judged swiftly.

Granted, only saved sinners (sheep) will enter the millennium. But they will retain their sinful natures.
(Unlike the UNIVERSAL CHURCH who will have been changed and made sinless at the rapture prior to the 7 year Tribulation period)

Those born during the millennium will be born sinners with free will to trust or reject the Saviour.
Many Christ rejectors will rise up at the end of the millennium to join with Satan in one final rebellion.
Then this present heaven and earth will be destroyed and a brand new heaven and earth will be created where sin will never enter.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
So the difference now is instead of going off the date when Christ was Crucified, he is now going 1 year later.
What's the chance when October 2024 gets here he changes it to 2 years after the Crucifixion?

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
So the difference now is instead of going off the date when Christ was Crucified, he is now going 1 year later.
What's the chance when October 2024 gets here he changes it to 2 years after the Crucifixion?
CJ Lovik is very very close in looking at some of his videos.

One of the major things I agree with CJ Lovik is the timing of the beginning of the Tribulation which he say is Trishri 1. This is the Feast of Trumpets and we absolutely agree but I say year 2025 on September 23, 2025 and not year 2024.

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
CJ Lovik is very very close in looking at some of his videos.

One of the major things I agree with CJ Lovik is the timing of the beginning of the Tribulation which he say is Trishri 1. This is the Feast of Trumpets and we absolutely agree but I say year 2025 on September 23, 2025 and not year 2024.
I have always thought either 2026 or 2030.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
I have known for some time that the rapture/resurrection would be on Pentecost. The unsealing of the scriptures in Daniel 12 showed me what I was missing

9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

From the feast of Trumpets to Pentecost can be exactly 1335 days but only in the year 2025. No other year will fit

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
When our Father begins the Trib, all will know. I confess, I do believe we are verging upon that great and terrible time. Praise God, our blessed Savior is returning soon, amen.

Mar 29, 2024
It has been necessary to completely revise his chart twice before (from the original) following each wrong guess.
I don't think it's possible for him to keep this going. At some point he will have to admit defeat and abandon the 7000 year theory.
With each additional year that passes into history his theory must be totally reengineered to make sense.
It's necessary to watch his previous (wrong) predictions in order to understand how each additional passing year necessitates a total revamp. He has done excellent work to this point so I'm hopeful that this time he has it right.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The Hebrew Lunar calendar was compiled utilizing only the times facilitated in the Word according to the Genealogies from Adam.

Because some of the years are missing, there ae on , towo or more missing from the birth information afforded us by Genesis. "Due to the forbidding of adding to or taking away from God's Word, those who complied the times were bound to only include them without the ages.

This means , depending upon the years not available in Genesis, we are much closer to the year 7,000 than we could possibly know. It coudl begin tomorrow.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
It has been necessary to completely revise his chart twice before (from the original) following each wrong guess.
I don't think it's possible for him to keep this going. At some point he will have to admit defeat and abandon the 7000 year theory.
With each additional year that passes into history his theory must be totally reengineered to make sense.
It's necessary to watch his previous (wrong) predictions in order to understand how each additional passing year necessitates a total revamp. He has done excellent work to this point so I'm hopeful that this time he has it right.
----------------------------------------------
You will have a warning and it is the America shall no longer be a player in worldwide events before the Tribulation, Consider how a man who will be called the antichrist can make a covenant with many ( nations ) and America does not even get an honorable mention. Disaster of some kind is coming to America shortly.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Either a believer believes God's Word or he or she is crippled by temporal facts and knowledge.
Faith should be overwhelmingly sufficient for any who believe God.

Mar 29, 2024
I would heartily agree with you (and C. J. Lovik) that Tishri 1 is the most likely start date for the Tribulation.
If you hold to the pre-trib rapture I’d like to share a thought of mine for your consideration.

Rev 1:9 I, John, both your brother and companion in the tribulation and kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ,
was on the island that is called Patmos for the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's Day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, as of a trumpet,

Rev 4:1 After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven.
And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, "Come up here,
and I will show you things which must take place after this."

Rev 4:2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne.

The voice inviting John to heaven is the voice of Christ. Many Bible students believe that John's entrance into heavenis a picture of the church's being taken home to be with the Lord at this time.

Here is my thought: I believe that this is a picture of the rapture - and while every detail of a picture is not necessarily reflected in the real event - I do think it’s significant that John’s vision took place on the Lord’s Day (Sunday).

I believe it reveals a Sunday rapture prior to the start of the Tribulation.
In the split second when Sunday is changing to Monday (at the international date line), it is still Sunday all around the world.
Very fitting I think - that the Lord should return for His bride on a Lord’s Day.

Mar 29, 2024
----------------------------------------------
You will have a warning and it is the America shall no longer be a player in worldwide events before the Tribulation, Consider how a man who will be called the antichrist can make a covenant with many ( nations ) and America does not even get an honorable mention. Disaster of some kind is coming to America shortly.
I agree, America (Mystery Babylon) will be destroyed in an hour, very early in the Tribulation.
But, the church will be safe in heaven when it happens.