CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
CJ Lovik is very very close in looking at some of his videos.

One of the major things I agree with CJ Lovik is the timing of the beginning of the Tribulation which he say is Trishri 1. This is the Feast of Trumpets and we absolutely agree but I say year 2025 on September 23, 2025 and not year 2024.
I have always bought the idea of a 7 day creation being played out into a 7,000 year history. Having 6 days as the 6,000 years for man to accept God ending in Tribulation and having 1 day being the 1,000 year period with King Jesus physically ruling earth before the Judgement. So I see what is presented as a possibility. I just did research and see he keeps changing to the "next year." As long as he lives he will finally get it right. But I definitely believe Tribulation could easily begin in this current Presidency or the next.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I have known for some time that the rapture/resurrection would be on Pentecost. The unsealing of the scriptures in Daniel 12 showed me what I was missing

9 He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for the words are shut up and sealed until the time of the end.

12 Blessed is he who waits and comes to the thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

From the feast of Trumpets to Pentecost can be exactly 1335 days but only in the year 2025. No other year will fit
Is that in the year of the Jubilee?

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
It has been necessary to completely revise his chart twice before (from the original) following each wrong guess.
I don't think it's possible for him to keep this going. At some point he will have to admit defeat and abandon the 7000 year theory.
With each additional year that passes into history his theory must be totally reengineered to make sense.
It's necessary to watch his previous (wrong) predictions in order to understand how each additional passing year necessitates a total revamp. He has done excellent work to this point so I'm hopeful that this time he has it right.
I don't know that the 7-day, 7,000 year idealism is incorrect. I believe he has miscalculated the Generations spoken in Daniel. And Daniel does some of his weeks connected to when the Temple is destroyed.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
The Hebrew Lunar calendar was compiled utilizing only the times facilitated in the Word according to the Genealogies from Adam.

Because some of the years are missing, there ae on , towo or more missing from the birth information afforded us by Genesis. "Due to the forbidding of adding to or taking away from God's Word, those who complied the times were bound to only include them without the ages.

This means , depending upon the years not available in Genesis, we are much closer to the year 7,000 than we could possibly know. It coudl begin tomorrow.
They Hebrew Lunar Calendar has also placed an asterisk claiming it's possible they're missing 200 years of history. If we were to add that into the equation we are looking at it being the year 5984. That puts us 9 years to the beginning of the 7 year Tribulation according to that calculation. And if they are missing 200 years of history, maybe it's more like 200+ years (201 to 207,8,9?).

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
----------------------------------------------
You will have a warning and it is the America shall no longer be a player in worldwide events before the Tribulation, Consider how a man who will be called the antichrist can make a covenant with many ( nations ) and America does not even get an honorable mention. Disaster of some kind is coming to America shortly.
Or the leaders of the USA will be the first to join and the other Nations will follow.
Look at how the Nations voted in the U.N. to stop Israel's current War but the USA alone had the power to negate that vote by themselves. Many Nations follow the lead of the USA. They would definitely follow making a "Pact" with the AC.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Is that in the year of the Jubilee?

Yes I suppose it would be. The 7000 year plan of God is correct. CJ Llvik complicated things and many things he doesn't understand including the timing of the rapture. Didn't take Adam 34 years to sin.

I have been a full time researcher for almost 40 years and I have made many mistakes myself over the years. Hardest thing to accept is the timing of 7 years of the antichrist is different than what plan God has for ending the 6000 years. Do I have you confused?

In Rev 14 it tells of the reaping of the earth. Part of the prophecy has to do with christians meeting the Lord in the air and the second reaping is gathering the unbelievers together for destruction. This s the same story told in the reaping story of Wheat and Tares in Matthew 13.

Everyone enters the Tribulation, but 75 days after the antichrist takes his seat in temple of God the rapture happens and the 6000th day ends and the Day of the Lord begins, the 7th day. The last 3.2 years or 1185 days of the bowl judgments happens inside the Day of the Lord. This is also the time of Jacob's troubles. Lord returns in 2032 to earth on Feast of Tabernacles.

This is why the Day of the Lord is both Great and Terrible and Great and Glorious, because one ends that same day and one begins..

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024

Yes I suppose it would be. The 7000 year plan of God is correct. CJ Llvik complicated things and many things he doesn't understand including the timing of the rapture. Didn't take Adam 34 years to sin.

I have been a full time researcher for almost 40 years and I have made many mistakes myself over the years. Hardest thing to accept is the timing of 7 years of the antichrist is different than what plan God has for ending the 6000 years. Do I have you confused?

In Rev 14 it tells of the reaping of the earth. Part of the prophecy has to do with christians meeting the Lord in the air and the second reaping is gathering the unbelievers together for destruction. This s the same story told in the reaping story of Wheat and Tares in Matthew 13.

Everyone enters the Tribulation, but 75 days after the antichrist takes his seat in temple of God the rapture happens and the 6000th day ends and the Day of the Lord begins, the 7th day. The last 3.2 years or 1185 days of the bowl judgments happens inside the Day of the Lord. This is also the time of Jacob's troubles. Lord returns in 2032 to earth on Feast of Tabernacles.

This is why the Day of the Lord is both Great and Terrible and Great and Glorious, because one ends that same day and one begins..
I agree it takes place in the Year of the Jubilee.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
2 Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our assembling to meet him, 2 Thess 2

2 Things must happen:

The Day we seek is the Day of the Lord

Antichrist must take his seat in temple of God. ---Middle of 7 years or 1260 days/

This is why the Day of the Lord is spoken of in Acts 2, the timing was the day of Pentecost.
This Day of Pentecost in Acts 2 started the clock of 2000 years.

I suggest you google --Add or Subrtact from a date calculator

Use Start date of Sept 23, 2025 Feast of Trumpets
Add 1335 days for the Blessed Day Dan 12:11
Should come up with May 20, 2029 Pentecost for the rapture/resurrection

Mar 29, 2024
This in addition to the Berisheet prophecy.
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

Mar 29, 2024
This in addition to the Berisheet prophecy.
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

This post is to promote discussion among pre-tribbers.
If you are NOT a pre-tribber please refrain from joining the discussion.

"So many preachers who should receive this punishment."

Doesn't hyperbolic to me.
C.J.Lovik’s latest video is well worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ku40JxIkM&t=42s

The following is my interpretation of the scriptures:

The long prophesied 2520 day Tribulation Period
will most likely begin very soon on October 12, 2024.
(Tishri 10 - The Day of Atonement on the Jewish calendar)

The following astronomical changes will occur on Oct. 12, 2024:
The earth’s orbital speed will increase with the result of bringing back
the ancient 360 day year in time for Daniel’s 70th Week.
7 (years) x 360 (days) = 2520 days of Tribulation.
In addition, the moon’s orbital speed will slightly decrease
in order to reestablish the ancient 30 day month.

The 1st half of the Tribulation Period (1260 days)
will maintain the “pre-tribulation” 24 hour day.
The 2nd half of the Tribulation Period (1260 days)
will embrace a new “one-third shorter16 hour day
due to an increased spin-rate around earth’s axis.

Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck,
a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened.
A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night. Rev 8:12

As a direct result of the new 16 hour day the “Little Horn” (Antichrist) of Dan. 7:25
“shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
and shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
for a time and times and half a time.

(or three and one-half years).

"Tribulation days will be shorter”
“And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved;
but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.” (Matthew 24:22)

“And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved;
but for the elect's sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.”
(Mark 13:20)

Presently three and one-half years (measured in hours) is
(3.5 yrs x 365.25 days) x 24 hrs = 30,681 hours

The duration of the 1st half of the Tribulation will be a little shorter than today
1260 days x 24 hrs = 30,240 hours

The duration of the 2nd half of the Tribulation will be much shorter than today
1260 days x 16 hrs = 20,160 hours

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The next Jubilee is:
Tue, Dec 24, 2024 – Sun, Dec 14, 2025

Basically after the November Presidential Election and first year of New Presidency.
I expect Trump to send the false prophet to Israel next year and everyone in Israel will start receiving the mark of the beast.
It would make sense that messianic Jews in Israel would blow the shofar next year.

Ezekiel 33
33 The word of Adonai came to me saying: 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, suppose the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him as their watchman.
. 3 If, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, he blows the shofar and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the shofar but ignores the warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the shofar and ignored the warning; his blood will be on himself. However, if he had taken warning, he would have saved his soul. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword come and does not blow the shofar, the people are not warned. Then the sword does come and takes a person from among them—he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
I expect Trump to send the false prophet to Israel next year and everyone in Israel will start receiving the mark of the beast.
It would make sense that messianic Jews in Israel would blow the shofar next year.

Ezekiel 33
33 The word of Adonai came to me saying: 2 “Son of man, speak to the children of your people and say to them: ‘When I bring the sword upon a land, suppose the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him as their watchman.
. 3 If, when he sees the sword coming upon the land, he blows the shofar and warns the people, 4 then whoever hears the sound of the shofar but ignores the warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood will be on his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the shofar and ignored the warning; his blood will be on himself. However, if he had taken warning, he would have saved his soul. 6 But if the watchman sees the sword come and does not blow the shofar, the people are not warned. Then the sword does come and takes a person from among them—he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand.’
The Jews will definitely be blowing the shofar in less than a year from now if the remaining Red Heifers are spotless for sacrifice to rebuild the Temple and anoint the High Priest. Seeing the Temple in play is a big SIGN into the understanding of how close we are to the Coming of Jesus.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
This post is to promote discussion among pre-tribbers.
If you are NOT a pre-tribber please refrain from joining the discussion.

C.J.Lovik’s latest video is well worth watching
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55ku40JxIkM&t=42s

The following is my interpretation of the scriptures:

The long prophesied 2520 day Tribulation Period
will most likely begin very soon on October 12, 2024.
(Tishri 10 - The Day of Atonement on the Jewish calendar)

The following astronomical changes will occur on Oct. 12, 2024:
The earth’s orbital speed will increase with the result of bringing back
the ancient 360 day year in time for Daniel’s 70th Week.
7 (years) x 360 (days) = 2520 days of Tribulation.
In addition, the moon’s orbital speed will slightly decrease
in order to reestablish the ancient 30 day month.

The 1st half of the Tribulation Period (1260 days)
will maintain the “pre-tribulation” 24 hour day.
The 2nd half of the Tribulation Period (1260 days)
will embrace a new “one-third shorter16 hour day
due to an increased spin-rate around earth’s axis.

Then the fourth angel sounded: And a third of the sun was struck,
a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened.
A third of the day did not shine, and likewise the night. Rev 8:12

As a direct result of the new 16 hour day the “Little Horn” (Antichrist) of Dan. 7:25
“shall speak pompous words against the Most High,
shall persecute the saints of the Most High,
and shall intend to change times and law.
Then the saints shall be given into his hand
for a time and times and half a time.

(or three and one-half years).

"Tribulation days will be shorter”
“And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved;
but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.” (Matthew 24:22)

“And unless the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh would be saved;
but for the elect's sake, whom He chose, He shortened the days.”
(Mark 13:20)

Presently three and one-half years (measured in hours) is
(3.5 yrs x 365.25 days) x 24 hrs = 30,681 hours

The duration of the 1st half of the Tribulation will be a little shorter than today
1260 days x 24 hrs = 30,240 hours

The duration of the 2nd half of the Tribulation will be much shorter than today
1260 days x 16 hrs = 20,160 hours
I watched and he is convinced by October 2024 Tribulation begins.

Not saying I agree/disagree just saying is this what you glean from his video?

Mar 29, 2024
Yes. I haven't spent a lot of time checking his work, but he is very thorough as usual. He has been wrong twice before but who knows - he might have it right this time.

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Well he makes sure you see his stuff.. Then he's been wrong and there is no weight to his name.. its 1988 all over again. Then you have to toss out all those others. Hmm.. well just gonna say its odd how some preachers really get attacked yet others get a free pass.

For me there is no man that will say "I was right" for no man will glory in His sight. Some keep thinking they have a right to know about this yet all have been wrong. He said "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority." Just taking this forum you can't even agree on Salvation, gifts etc, then lets not even talk about other denominations. All of that matters here. Were not talking about the natural but the supernatural. Lol you want insight yet that only comes from the sweet sweet holy Spirit and if you try to shine just a little he stops. So many know they are right.. not how this works.

As it was in the days of Noah. Sorry you and me are not Noah in that. No one will know when it happens. Everything with the Father is faith. Its as if you can almost see yet.. something gets tossed in and... you have to step out walk by faith. There is no other way. Those that came before did not they believe they were the last generation? Shall we list all the false prophets and Antichrists?

Oh.. and anyone can chime in...

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
The Jews will definitely be blowing the shofar in less than a year from now if the remaining Red Heifers are spotless for sacrifice to rebuild the Temple and anoint the High Priest. Seeing the Temple in play is a big SIGN into the understanding of how close we are to the Coming of Jesus.

Christ has been building the temple for nearly 2000 years.He is the only one pure enough to do so.

I believe God had the Muslims build the dome of the rock so that Jews would not be able to build another temple with their hands after he had the Romans destroy the last one.

Jesus told of many signs of his coming in the Olivet discourse.A temple being built is not one of them.I haven't read of the unbelieving Jews building another temple.

Ive read of the Messianic Jews being beaten in the synagogues and but not a temple.

Luke 21
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.

Mark 13
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I love the clarification, "for my name;s sake," it says much more than whaat some who call thmeselves Jews will ever understand.

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
Well he makes sure you see his stuff.. Then he's been wrong and there is no weight to his name.. its 1988 all over again. Then you have to toss out all those others. Hmm.. well just gonna say its odd how some preachers really get attacked yet others get a free pass.

For me there is no man that will say "I was right" for no man will glory in His sight. Some keep thinking they have a right to know about this yet all have been wrong. He said "It is not for you to know times or seasons which the Father has put in His own authority." Just taking this forum you can't even agree on Salvation, gifts etc, then lets not even talk about other denominations. All of that matters here. Were not talking about the natural but the supernatural. Lol you want insight yet that only comes from the sweet sweet holy Spirit and if you try to shine just a little he stops. So many know they are right.. not how this works.

As it was in the days of Noah. Sorry you and me are not Noah in that. No one will know when it happens. Everything with the Father is faith. Its as if you can almost see yet.. something gets tossed in and... you have to step out walk by faith. There is no other way. Those that came before did not they believe they were the last generation? Shall we list all the false prophets and Antichrists?

Oh.. and anyone can chime in...

Is it possible to calculate the date the abomination of desolation will be placed in Jerusalem after you see the daily sacrifice abolished?

Daniel 12
11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.