CJ Lovik with another prophecy backing up his 2030 return of Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
[that's why He could say what He said to the disciples in Acts 1, btw]
... in Acts 1, where He had used a DIFFERENT Greek word for "know" ("it is not for YOU to 'know'..." a DIFFERENT Grk word 'know') from that of the one He'd used in Matt24:36!

[He's not making a blanket statement in either of these passages; and they are not conveying identical things either]

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Yes, CJL believes that the first 69 weeks of Daniel’s 70 week prophesy were literal 360 day years and 30 day months.
However: Chuck Missler teaches that a catastrophic celestial event occurred around 701 BC which ended the old 360 day year and 30 day month.
701BC is a few years before Palm Sunday. (just another monkey-wrench)
Okay (and thank you for your response), so since CJL believes that the first "69 Weeks" were factored by "360 days"... without any need to change orbital-speed... I'm guessing he believes (like many of us do) that the STARTING POINT of the time-prophecy began some time around 445/444bc, doesn't he?

(I forget his view on that... though I have watched his past videos).

Perhaps he has suggested a different starting point for the first "69 Weeks"?? Do you happen to know or recall his view there?

And, given that most believe (as I do as well) that the STARTING point of the "69 Weeks" was in 445bc (or 444bc) and concluded on Palm Sunday (the year of His death; Lk19:41-44, etc), I am not sure how "701bc" can be considered to have that time-frame which would conclude [merely] "A FEW YEARS before Palm Sunday" (since "701bc" and "445bc" are MANY MANY YEARS apart [256 YEARS, not merely "a few"], see).

Thoughts?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
The clock began ticking when the Artaxerxes signed a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem in 445 B.C. (Dan. 9:25, Neh. 2:1-8). The first 69 weeks was fulfilled when Jesus rode into Jerusalem as the Messiah on Palm Sunday (Luke 19:37-44). The clock stopped ticking on that day. After the clock stopped, two things were to happen before the clock could start ticking again: The Messiah was to be "cut off" (crucifixion) and Jerusalem was destroyed, which happened in 70 A.D. (Dan. 9:26).
The clock will start ticking again for the last week of years when the Antichrist confirms a covenant with Israel for 7 years (Dan. 9:27). In the middle of the 7 years, he will stop the sacrifices in the temple, thus splitting the Tribulation Period into two halves.
Yes, this is basically exactly how I see the TIMELINE as well (all of the above-quoted text). I assume you do too (since you posted this article)?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I see it basically like this, also:

ooooo [imagine these O's as being like cogs of wheels--fitting together]

--the first one being the "7 Weeks" (49 years) [starting in 445bc--Neh2];

--the second one being the "62 Weeks" (434 years) [concluding on Palm Sunday--Lk19:41-44, etc];

--the next two being the "TWO DAYS [/2000 years]" (intervening) [Hos5:14-6:3];

--the final one being the "1 Week" (7 years) [yet FUTURE]

[i.e. nothing "random"]

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
I see it basically like this, also:

ooooo [imagine these O's as being like cogs of wheels--fitting together]

--the first one being the "7 Weeks" (49 years) [starting in 445bc--Neh2];

--the second one being the "62 Weeks" (434 years) [concluding on Palm Sunday--Lk19:41-44, etc];

--the next two being the "TWO DAYS [/2000 years]" (intervening) [Hos5:14-6:3];

--the final one being the "1 Week" (7 years) [yet FUTURE]

[i.e. nothing "random"]
Okay, I haven’t read the whole thread, but what is the DATE at least? We all want to know what you guys found out. Yes frankly amazing that y’all figured it out when no one has been able to for centuries. Wow I mean, our very own CC posters have come up with the actual date of Jesus’s return!

What is the DATE?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
^ @Burn1986 ,

If I may first ask *you* a question...

What leads you to believe that Jesus Himself STILL does not "KNOW" even now after His resurrection and ascension?

(Scripture please.)

Thanks. = )

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
^ @Burn1986 ,

If I may first ask *you* a question...

What leads you to believe that Jesus Himself STILL does not "KNOW" even now after His resurrection and ascension?

(Scripture please.)

Thanks. = )
Whats the date bro? I don’t care about all your other stuff. You guys claim to know right? Well cough it up. What Is The Date?

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
This in addition to the Berisheet prophecy.
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

So what’s the actual date bro? Or are we already calling “bs” on this thread?

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
I don’t care about all your other stuff.
Why is that "mine"?

I assume you have and read your own copy of the Bible?

If you cannot answer the simple question, "What leads you to believe that Jesus Himself STILL does not "KNOW" even now after His resurrection and ascension?"...

... then you can grump all you want ( :D ) , but I don't make a practice of "sharing" with people who will not LOOK AT and USE SCRIPTURE ITSELF when explaining how they arrived at what they believe. (Hence my question to you. ;) )

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Why is that "mine"?

I assume you have and read your own copy of the Bible?

If you cannot answer the simple question, "What leads you to believe that Jesus Himself STILL does not "KNOW" even now after His resurrection and ascension?"...

... then you can grump all you want ( :D ) , but I don't make a practice of "sharing" with people who will not LOOK AT and USE SCRIPTURE ITSELF when explaining how they arrived at what they believe. (Hence my question to you. ;) )
Oh Cmon, either you know the Date or you don’t! Are you kidding me? You guys start this whole thread about knowing when Jesus is coming back, and then you try to explain some stupid formula and won’t even give the freakin date! So if you don’t have a date, then I guess we’re calling BS on all this whatever-it-is. Sounds like complete false prophesy. What a complete joke!

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
So the thread title says “2030”. Is there a date in
This in addition to the Berisheet prophecy.
Meaning the 7-year tribulation starts this year and for pre-tribbers, this is the year you go up to meet Jesus in the clouds. I lived my whole life of 41 years and flip flop from pre-trib/pre-wrath and post-trib. Still don't know. But I'll be ready.

You started this thread Radius, so what’s the date? 2030? Cough it up bro.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
"But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ 13 Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour." Matt. 25;12

So sick of these false predictions. I am waiting for the Second Coming. But I am not making false prophecies about it!!

I hope this Lovij will be stoned to death for his false prophecy when it does not come to pass! So many preachers who should receive this punishment. It may be the OT, but as Christians we believe the OT!
Heck yeah!

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
https://sdgs.un.org/2030agenda

Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him: We ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to be easily upset or troubled, either by a prophecy or by a message or by a letter supposedly from us, alleging that the day of the Lord has come.
3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy[c] comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. ~ 2 Thess
Man, that was a “dry” read.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
Who's claiming to know the day or hour? I didn't hear the day and hour in the video? Can you point it out? Thanks.
And because I watched his video you're claiming I'm not evangelizing? I do. But nice strawman, and nice accusation.
You posted it like you were touting and crusading for the date of 2030 yourself. You deliberately led everyone to believe that YOU were claiming to have a DATE from this CJLovik guy. You obviously don’t and no you’re trying to backtrack.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
Oh Cmon, either you know the Date or you don’t! Are you kidding me? You guys start this whole thread about knowing when Jesus is coming back, and then you try to explain some stupid formula and won’t even give the freakin date! So if you don’t have a date, then I guess we’re calling BS on all this whatever-it-is. Sounds like complete false prophesy. What a complete joke!
To be clear, I don't believe the video-maker is correct (on his take of the "dates").

And I didn't start the thread. I merely contributed to the thread when I felt it appropriate to do so.

So I guess I will assume you believe that JESUS HIMSELF STILL DOES NOT "KNOW" even after His resurrection and ascension (unless you say otherwise).

But that you are unwilling to share what Scripture leads you to believe this.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
To be clear, I don't believe the video-maker is correct (on his take of the "dates").

And I didn't start the thread. I merely contributed to the thread when I felt it appropriate to do so.

So I guess I will assume you believe that JESUS HIMSELF STILL DOES NOT "KNOW" even after His resurrection and ascension (unless you say otherwise).
But that you are unwilling to share what Scripture leads you to believe this.
I’m not making any claims bro. Who cares about some stupid formula trying to “figure out” the date of Jesus’s return? Basically it’s @Radius who started it. Not sure why you’re buying into this garbage. We’ve got Matt 24 and other verses. Yeah we’ll know the season but everyone with half a freakin brain knows we won’t have a specific date. Wake up man! How gullible are you, to fall for some whacky goofball video?

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
So what’s the actual date bro? Or are we already calling “bs” on this thread?
The video claims by October 2024 fits the timeline he constructed from Adam that includes Daniel's 70th week and Jeremiah's mention of a 7 year double Jubilee if I remember correctly.

But the answer you most want to know is his determination of October 2024.

And oddly enough, He makes this conclusion after making a similar claim for 2023. So he's moved it to the following year.

I am just reporting and not invested into any of it other than I do enjoy when people make such timelines to see how they explain from the Bible to make their conclusion.

Another disclaimer here:
The fact he uses the KJV Bible for Old Testament dating and not a true Hebrew Source like the Torah and Mikra makes his conclusions more intriguing because he's not even using the same information that God gave directly to Moses.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
The video claims by October 2024 fits the timeline he constructed from Adam that includes Daniel's 70th week and Jeremiah's mention of a 7 year double Jubilee if I remember correctly.

But the answer you most want to know is his determination of October 2024.

And oddly enough, He makes this conclusion after making a similar claim for 2023. So he's moved it to the following year.

I am just reporting and not invested into any of it other than I do enjoy when people make such timelines to see how they explain from the Bible to make their conclusion.

Another disclaimer here:
The fact he uses the KJV Bible for Old Testament dating and not a true Hebrew Source like the Torah and Mikra makes his conclusions more intriguing because he's not even using the same information that God gave directly to Moses.
At least somebody has something going on, certainly not the OP or any other whack in this thread. Any certain day in October? They got the month but that’s it? Okay 👎

Shilohsfoal

Dec 27, 2018
I’m not making any claims bro. Who cares about some stupid formula trying to “figure out” the date of Jesus’s return? Basically it’s @Radius who started it. Not sure why you’re buying into this garbage. We’ve got Matt 24 and other verses. Yeah we’ll know the season but everyone with half a freakin brain knows we won’t have a specific date. Wake up man! How gullible are you, to fall for some whacky goofball video?
If your doing what Jesus said to do in Mathew 24 and you have half a brain ,you could come up with the date 1263.5 days before the seventh trump is blown.

If your not doing what Jesus said to do then that day could come up on you as a thief in the night and catch you unaware.
That goes for anyone.

FollowerofShiloh

Jan 24, 2024
At least somebody has something going on, certainly not the OP or any other whack in this thread. Any certain day in October? They got the month but that’s it? Okay 👎
Just Fall of 2024 and then specifically October of 2024.

I will add my own spiel to the mix here..
I read where many Church Fathers, those who came directly after the Age of the Apostles in the Bible claiming to have listen and heard from the Apostles themselves. Wrote there was a belief that the Second Coming came around the 6,000 year mark from a specific date in the Garden/Creation period. And anyone can add that the Old Testament [A.D.] was roughly close to 4,000 years long + Jesus was 33 when He DBR/Ascended [30-33 A.D.] + whatever time from then until 6,000 years is what we are dealing with.

We also know a 7 year Tribulation takes place. But more than anything else is the Church Father's understanding of the Second Coming being at the 6,000 year mark and another 1,000 years for Jesus to reign as King.

Bottom line, and no one knows. And like John wrote in his Gospel if he listed everything Jesus did it would be in so many books that would fill all of the libraries of the known world back then. And I presume many things the Apostles discussed were not always written down and why we have Church Fathers making this claim of the 6,000 year mark.

What it does lead to is we know we are truly CLOSE to the End before the 1,000 year Reign begins with Jesus. 2024 would be wonderful in my opinion. But I don't know if God would give someone that much knowledge to be within months or days let alone the year. I just know it could happen tomorrow for all I know.