You have hot water piped to your home? we have 'water heaters" as ours comes out of the ground about 55 degrees Fi like hot water.
when the hot water got cut off the other week for our street, it was such a bummer. I look foward to a hot shower or bath. The people who live near thermal springs are sooo lucky.
I also appreciate shoes, or slippers. Yay for rubber soles. I know some people like to walk round barefoot even outside, but I get cold feet. And some surfaces are not the cleanest. socks are great too.
although I dont get the ones that barely cover your ankles. come on ppl, wear some real socks.
no its different.A "hot water cylinder" sounds like a water heater, and if the water is off the water heater will have no supply, thus no flow.
i think electric bicycles are getting better, but they are still expensive and heavy.Bicycles are great on many fronts.
Here, what you call ano its different.
Its heated by electricity, so we got cold/warm water instead of hot, not no flow. Our water never gets cut off unless there is issues with plumbing.
Try not to make assumptions about different things in different countries when Ive explained them to you.
lol
Just because something is one way in your world, doesnt mean is the same somewhwre else.