A
No, I think he's right. I think the earth is sinking.Every continent is sinking? And for what reason? And into where? Pretty illogical idea. You need to provide more substance.
Great for you. Too bad that still doesn't answer my questions. Now I see two people with a theory but no information or substance.
This - or at least "thinking" is.Maybe intelligence is sinking...
Maybe the whole universe is sinking.
The problem I have with the rising water theory (and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about) is that ice is, after all, water. Water has the same volume as ice - it's just frozen water with trapped air. So, water volume is what water volume is. Even if all the ice in the world melts, it will still be the same level because the water isn't increasing. If you dont't believe me try an experiment. Just fill a glass half full of ice and fill the rest with water until it's at the very top. So that one more drop would overflow. Then put something under the glass to show if water is leaking out, like a paper towel. Then wait till all the ice melts. It won't overflow - I promise.
Hi Ugly,Every continent is sinking? And for what reason? And into where? Pretty illogical idea. You need to provide more substance.
Hi over the chill, lol,The problem I have with the rising water theory (and maybe I don't know what I'm talking about) is that ice is, after all, water. Water has the same volume as ice - it's just frozen water with trapped air. So, water volume is what water volume is. Even if all the ice in the world melts, it will still be the same level because the water isn't increasing. If you dont't believe me try an experiment. Just fill a glass half full of ice and fill the rest with water until it's at the very top. So that one more drop would overflow. Then put something under the glass to show if water is leaking out, like a paper towel. Then wait till all the ice melts. It won't overflow - I promise.
Don't forget industrial agriculture. Cows and their farts are of the DEVIL.that being said, I think it will happen regardless of pollution, which is the modern popular culprit
there are other things to worry about. Like us destroying rainforests, polluting drinking water etc etc
Hi Ugly,
I didn't propose a theory, I was just posing a thought for conversation. We read about the climate heating up and soon cities will be under water. I have considered sending them pictures of giant flying saucers going under the water and asking them if they have considered this as a reason for rising waters, but they couldnt carbon tax us for that, so it would never be considered anyway.
more seriously Ugly, It seems that the land mass at one time was a one continent land mass that drifted apart into what we have now. Wouldn't one assume that as the land mass spreads apart that it would continually get more shallow as it spread apart?
humbly...allan
Maybe intelligence is sinking...