C
ContentCanadian
Guest
I tried online dating for about 3 months. I had prayed about it and thought I heard to stop striving and know that he is God. I didn`t know if that was Gods advise or my fear and I joined online dating anyway.
I had about 5 dates. I`ve closed my accounts today it is clearly not for me. Generally men do not ask me out in real life so I`m worried that without online dating I will not get any dates. I`ll try and socialize more because no one will find me at home, but in my heart I have given up hope.
I wish I could get over my unhealthy like of food and eating when I am lonely. My weight has really reduced the pool of men that want to date me and my race is a sort of hindrance to dating where I live as well. However even if I was slim I do not meet many new men.
I guess it is not really about wanting to date, I am just lonely and need to make friends, something I have never ever been good at in the past.
There was a point where I was very happy being single. I wish I could feel that way again.
I had about 5 dates. I`ve closed my accounts today it is clearly not for me. Generally men do not ask me out in real life so I`m worried that without online dating I will not get any dates. I`ll try and socialize more because no one will find me at home, but in my heart I have given up hope.
I wish I could get over my unhealthy like of food and eating when I am lonely. My weight has really reduced the pool of men that want to date me and my race is a sort of hindrance to dating where I live as well. However even if I was slim I do not meet many new men.
I guess it is not really about wanting to date, I am just lonely and need to make friends, something I have never ever been good at in the past.
There was a point where I was very happy being single. I wish I could feel that way again.