K
kaylagrl
Guest
I’m not going to vote for Trump. I’m not going to vote third party. I’m knowingly and willfully going to vote for Biden.
I'm gonna pray for you sister
I’m not going to vote for Trump. I’m not going to vote third party. I’m knowingly and willfully going to vote for Biden.
I am typing from my phone and it is awful, so I cannot elaborate myself. I thank you for your erudition. You are correct, the DNC is backing some very sinister horses. With intent to destroy what was a Christian nation.
This is war. Spiritual warfare. That is and always will be the correct perspective. And evil is evil....despite what the DNC says....and does.
100% legit. And not a peep from the MSM propoganda machine.
The decrepit, addled, demented Biden may not last long enough to be prosecuted on earth. But he is hell bound no doubt about that.
With a lifetime of corruption and crushing guilt, its little wonder he is going insane.
The debates should prove hilariously embarassing for the old koot.
Biden was VP when this criminal activity was ongoing. Are you even comprehending what I am posting?Again, how is this worse than DT? And shouldn’t you rather be criticizing your on government?
If it's GOP you think it's pro-life. If it's DNC you think it's abortion.Kind of.
I know exactly why there was no outrage here when it was a DNC president and GOP propaganda against him. So i am not really asking for an answer and I don't expect one; I've been watching this particular Christian hypocrisy go on for 30 years.
Because popular Christian thought about politics in this country has been bought by the republican party. Y'all can't be unbiased. If it's GOP you think it's God. If it's DNC you think it's Satan. It's really that simple. You're in the back pocket of worldly politics.
Biden was VP when this criminal activity was ongoing. Are you even comprehending what I am posting?
"Vovk ruled that anonymous listing was improper and ordered the law enforcement agencies to formally name Biden as the accused perpetrator."On the run? I don’t think so. There’s no charges. No conviction. Where’s your sources? Why isn’t he brought in? Everyone knows where he is. Or is this you saying things that isn’t true?
"Vovk ruled that anonymous listing was improper and ordered the law enforcement agencies to formally name Biden as the accused perpetrator."
https://www.google.com/amp/s/justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/ukraine-judge-orders-joe-biden-be-listed-alleged?amp
There are stupendous charges pertaining to the Burisma criminal conspiracy also, but I am on vacation camping and cannot do much on my phone its far too clumsy.
Joe is a perp. Now. Really.
This isn't politics. This is theft, graft, corruption and a coverup. All for personal gain in terms of money.Since when did the United States of America take that kind of corrupted actions seriously? You’re aware that in Iran they want to charge DT? That’s the name of the game, and if that’s beyond your level of comprehension you might should stop making ridiculous posts. But of course, you’re a foreigner, I can’t expect you to know this.
This isn't politics. This is theft, graft, corruption and a coverup. All for personal gain in terms of money.
Biden is in very deep trouble indeed.
And this video commentator proves it beyond a doubt...
CNN displays pure unadulterated hatred for President Trump. Simply outrageous.
CNN is Satans mouthpiece.I don't know how any Christian can support CNN.
Don Lemon literally said Jesus was not perfect.
End of story.