Cock-a-DOOOODLE-DOOO-DOO-DO-Do. What kind of things annoy you in a relationship?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

Well?

:D

J

Jullianna

People who say one thing, then do another
When you say you think things are moving too quickly and they try to push you into things you aren't ready for
Someone who wants to know where you are and what you are doing every minute
A my way or the highway attitude
Someone who never has anything positive to say about anyone or anything
People who pretend to be the person they think you want them to be rather than just being themselves

N

Nalu

I am pretty laid back hmmmmm, pick up a rock and bash my pickup's windshield, that would annoy me.

Have a yard sale and sell my musical gear for 1 dollar, yep that would annoy me too.

Other then that I guess I'm cool lol.

A

allforfun

People who chew bubble gum.
People who are late.
People who are rude to service people, like waiters, fast food servers and the like.
People who don't have a sense of humor. Life is too short, laugh it up!
People who mock other peoples down falls.
People who think they are high and mighty.
People who have little empathy for homeless, the poor, people at food banks, people at soup kitchens, etc.
People who don't give to charity, or people who give to charity and brag about it.
Positivity attracts positivity and I can't abide my people's friends that are negative all the time.

U

USNCorpsman76

Being rude
Being TOO open about stuff
Going through my phone behind my back
Being gross

G

GreenNnice

People who chew bubble gum.
People who are late.
People who are rude to service people, like waiters, fast food servers and the like.
People who don't have a sense of humor. Life is too short, laugh it up!
People who mock other peoples down falls.
People who think they are high and mighty.
People who have little empathy for homeless, the poor, people at food banks, people at soup kitchens, etc.
People who don't give to charity, or people who give to charity and brag about it.
Positivity attracts positivity and I can't abide my people's friends that are negative all the time.
------o-------
YOU get annoyed sooooo-soooo-so easy, allfunfor.

Just kidding , ok? Ko?
:D

Good reasons :)
----
Possessive, domineering, and, above all else, - negative , don't you just love those traits in a guy, julieannie :D

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
When she is incapable of creating an inside joke just between us or understanding that sometimes what I'm saying has two meanings, one for everyone else and one for her.

If she is too enthusiastic about trivial things, like Givenchy, Tiffany's, Emelio Pucci and Hello Kitty.

Her inability to speak with her body language or understand what I'm saying when I give her a look. (what is really sad is when her friends interpret my signals to her)

When my intuition judgement and opinion add nothing of value to her perception of any situation.

When she erects an impenetrable fortress of negativity and there is absolutely nothing I can do to make her change her mood.

When she cannot grasp the concept of US being a TEAM, that her problems become my problems and that she can help me with my problems too.

G

GreenNnice

When she is incapable of creating an inside joke just between us or understanding that sometimes what I'm saying has two meanings, one for everyone else and one for her.

If she is too enthusiastic about trivial things, like Givenchy, Tiffany's, Emelio Pucci and Hello Kitty.

Her inability to speak with her body language or understand what I'm saying when I give her a look. (what is really sad is when her friends interpret my signals to her)

When my intuition judgement and opinion add nothing of value to her perception of any situation.

When she erects an impenetrable fortress of negativity and there is absolutely nothing I can do to make her change her mood.

When she cannot grasp the concept of US being a TEAM, that her problems become my problems and that she can help me with my problems too.
-----
Well said, LIAMS, you're right ON ! Now, which one of yous ladies gets what I just did there?

Anyway, moving along, I get annoyed when a girl I'm with does not think for herself. She need to have her ówn opines :D

K

kayem77

That bothers me SOOOO much. I couldn't be with anyone who acts like this.

Being TOO open about stuff
I know what you are sayin. My cousin shares EVERYTHING on facebook, and I mean EVERYTHING....so annoying. Like if I care the reasons why she had an argument with her friend or why is she eating a sandwich in the middle of the night.

I haven't been in a relationship but all that you said had been completely good reasons for not going further. Communication is sooo important, and I believe communication is not only verbal and direect. Having an inside joke, understanding what the other says without saying it, the differente levels of communication are very underrated.

To add something more, it annoys me when a guy just wants to hear and talk about himself. They can ask you about you at some point but then they interrupt you again when you are starting to talk haha. It's so annoying.