Colorado Court kicks Trump off of the State Ballot

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Colorado Supreme Court kicks Trump off state's primary ballot ...

I imagine that most Trump supporters have heard of this ruling by now. I found it to be an exercise in
futility, as it is so obviously unConstitutional, and will be overturned by the Supreme Court rather easily,

Possibly by all nine Judges voting to to so.

The part that amuses me most is that the left wing nuts do not realize how this will energize Trump
supporters, and give him a boost in support.....

The harder they try to tear him down, the worse they make things for themselves...... too, too funny.

No, I do not support Trump. Those who know me here know this, but I do not support ANY of the left wing
liberals either......... I just have to laugh at their stupidity........

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Not to worry for two reasons.

A: Trump didn't even come close to winning Colorado in 2016 or 2020 (unfortunately Colorado has shifted hard left in the past decade) in which case it wouldn't affect the end result in the general election.

B: The Colorado Republican Party already had a contingency plan just in case. If the Supreme Court doesn't overturn the state's decision, the Republican Party will revert to local Caucuses rather than participating in the primary.

Dec 9, 2011
America may be changing to a dictatorship ran country.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
I’m not supporting Trump, even though I did in his first campaign.

I’m not familiar with the legal process here, but even if he was proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, they have to think twice before removing his name from the ballot.

I fear the consequences. There are numerous paramilitary “militias” in this country. We would be beyond naive if we ruled out the possibility of them being involved in an unrest. This goes for both sides of the conflict.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
I’m not supporting Trump, even though I did in his first campaign.

I’m not familiar with the legal process here, but even if he was proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt, they have to think twice before removing his name from the ballot.

I fear the consequences. There are numerous paramilitary “militias” in this country. We would be beyond naive if we ruled out the possibility of them being involved in an unrest. This goes for both sides of the conflict.

Something interesting to point out but Truth Social is who tipped off the man in Utah to the government so probably by now the names and whereabouts of the vast majority of any paramilitary members(they ratted themselves out with their own thumbs),,,lol ,, https://www.cnbc.com/2023/08/10/tru...-during-arrest-attempt-for-biden-threats.html

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Dec 9, 2011
Does this mean you are finally waking up?
I know you support Trump but you are saying this?Or maybe that’s what you want,let me guess you are a true patriot,right?

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I know you support Trump but you are saying this?Or maybe that’s what you want,let me guess you are a true patriot,right?
I am a Christian who believes the Bible. I believe that the pandemic marked the beginning of Jacob's trouble a ten year period that ends with the day of judgement.

I believe the people who were fired or lost their jobs for refusing the vaccine were the "third of the stars" cast to the earth by the tail of the dragon. (I used to think they referred to the fallen angels but then read it again and saw that the fallen angels do not get cast down until the Dragon gets defeated and cast out of heaven).

I believe the holy war we are witnessing right now is the dragon who wants to devour the manchild which is about to be born and caught up to heaven.

In short you know nothing. I do not support Trump, I do not campaign for him nor do I contribute to his campaign. Rather I support the gospel which includes convicting the world of sin and telling people to repent and turn to the Lord.

Dec 9, 2011
I am a Christian who believes the Bible. I believe that the pandemic marked the beginning of Jacob's trouble a ten year period that ends with the day of judgement.

I believe the people who were fired or lost their jobs for refusing the vaccine were the "third of the stars" cast to the earth by the tail of the dragon. (I used to think they referred to the fallen angels but then read it again and saw that the fallen angels do not get cast down until the Dragon gets defeated and cast out of heaven).

I believe the holy war we are witnessing right now is the dragon who wants to devour the manchild which is about to be born and caught up to heaven.

In short you know nothing. I do not support Trump, I do not campaign for him nor do I contribute to his campaign. Rather I support the gospel which includes convicting the world of sin and telling people to repent and turn to the Lord.
All your post seem to lean towards support for Trump though,I don’t understand.🤔

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
All your post seem to lean towards support for Trump though,I don’t understand.🤔
read again, you hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest

For example I have 4 posts on this thread, and I have 10,000+ posts on my blog concerning the rapture.

Dec 9, 2011
I Do believe that going after Trump This way IS wrong but for the good of the country and our constitution and America I understand trying to keep Trump off the ballots because IMO he Will win the presidency and then whew I hate to think what will happen,I think some here Want the constitution to be changed or scrapped and the president reign until death.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I Do believe that going after Trump This way IS wrong but for the good of the country and our constitution and America I understand trying to keep Trump off the ballots because IMO he Will win the presidency and then whew I hate to think what will happen,I think some here Want the constitution to be changed or scrapped and the president reign until death.
Who here has said that other than you?

know1

Aug 27, 2012
Colorado Supreme Court kicks Trump off state's primary ballot ...

I imagine that most Trump supporters have heard of this ruling by now. I found it to be an exercise in
futility, as it is so obviously unConstitutional, and will be overturned by the Supreme Court rather easily,

Possibly by all nine Judges voting to to so.

The part that amuses me most is that the left wing nuts do not realize how this will energize Trump
supporters, and give him a boost in support.....

The harder they try to tear him down, the worse they make things for themselves...... too, too funny.

No, I do not support Trump. Those who know me here know this, but I do not support ANY of the left wing
liberals either......... I just have to laugh at their stupidity........
Maine decided to do the same Thursday night

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Maine decided to do the same Thursday night
No, Maine did not decide to do that, an Attorney General decided to do that, she is not an elected representative and to say she represents Maine is not true. The Democrats who were elected by the people of Maine have all condemned what she did. That is two senators and one congressman. In addition a state elected official has filed to impeach her.