Woke up from a dream not to long ago. I was at my Gramma's house doing whatever, and she was napping. Later on, I go check up on her and she wasn't breathing. In the dream I wanted to get mad, but I couldn't. This feeling of sorrow flooded in me. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I felt paralyzed within my own body, drowning in my misery. I woke up with my heart racing, distraught. Then I had think about it... My elders are going one by one. It's just a matter of time when she'll be the next to leave my family.
The above is my current facebook status. I still wasn't feeling like myself after 10 minutes. So, I decided to make a small pot of soup to get my worried mind off of it. Needless to say, it worked.
Do any of you eat to make yourself feel better after feeling down? If so, what do you like to have? If not, do you have any sort of ritual or habit to take your mind away from the recent "turmoil"?
