Coming

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 6, 2022
Tears on lighting bolts,
Our lord has dream
Inside dream, being
Human, divine.
Jesus cleansed the
Temple, he was
A revolutionary serving
God's sovereignty and
Claiming back his land.
Mary Magdalene the
Watchtower present
For death, burial, resurrection,
She waited for miracles
To converse, the thief
With the purse containing
Wars in the souls of men.
Jesus laid the foundations
For inner cathedrals.
Does nature wear a
Crucifix, with a figure's
Beating heart anticipating
A second incarnation,
Nature's inquiring antenna
Whispering through trees,
Rivers, prayers pour into
Heaven like a waterfall,
Matrix of wombs, somewhere
A child arrives.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Welcome!
:)

Mar 2, 2022
USA
Welcome
Your avatar is a little off-putting.
Makes me NOT think of Christ

Incantation is something I expect to see a_________ do.
I'm not sure about what you've expressed.

Jesus has always been divine bc of his deity.

Watchtower reminds me of JW. Mary went to finish preparing his body for burial.

Jesus was NOT a revolutionary but God's only begotten son who willfully came born of the Spirit & flesh,not to reclaim land but to redeem lost souls!

Mar 6, 2022
Sick of literal interpretations...are you familiar with hermeneutics?....

Mar 6, 2022
Obviously you don't understand the bible and are completely inauthentic...

Mar 6, 2022
"Mary’s surname of Magdalene has an etymology that is linked to the Hebrew word migdal, meaning tower. The literary device that the narratives apply to Simon is here applied to Mary. Both are metaphorical attributes: Simon as rock and Mary as tower. The Gospels reveal that Jesus uses parables and metaphors in his teachings"

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
"Mary’s surname of Magdalene has an etymology that is linked to the Hebrew word migdal, meaning tower. The literary device that the narratives apply to Simon is here applied to Mary. Both are metaphorical attributes: Simon as rock and Mary as tower. The Gospels reveal that Jesus uses parables and metaphors in his teachings"
Yes He did use parables and conditionally - metaphors in His teaching. I write poetry myself so perhaps seeing as I am British and living in the UK and I assume that you are an American living in the UK - who's flag is the star spangled banner - to which audience are you waiting your poems? British or American?

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
Freemasonry and the occult mystery schools have always associated the lightning bolt with Satan's fall from Heaven and lauded Lucifer as a benefactor of mankind and the first revolutionary.

I honestly don't like the language you employ describing Jesus Christ. This poem makes me very uncomfortable.

Rhomphaeam

Dec 14, 2021
England
www.nblc.church
Freemasonry and the occult mystery schools have always associated the lightning bolt with Satan's fall from Heaven and lauded Lucifer as a benefactor of mankind and the first revolutionary.

I honestly don't like the language you employ describing Jesus Christ. This poem makes me very uncomfortable.
You won't get any discussion out of this boy taking that route.

Jan 5, 2022
"A higher plane," hehe
www.youtube.com
You won't get any discussion out of this boy taking that route.
You might be right. You're a deeper thinker than I am, so this particular case might be more up your alley than mine. :)

Incantation, I apologize if my comment seemed brusque and unfriendly. You asked for feedback and I gave it with both barrels! Anyways, welcome to CC and I hope you find it beneficial. :D

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.

You asked for feedback so keep your teeth in when it's not what you want to hear.........

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Welcome
Your avatar is a little off-putting.
Makes me NOT think of Christ

Incantation is something I expect to see a_________ do.
I'm not sure about what you've expressed.

Jesus has always been divine bc of his deity.

Watchtower reminds me of JW. Mary went to finish preparing his body for burial.

Jesus was NOT a revolutionary but God's only begotten son who willfully came born of the Spirit & flesh,not to reclaim land but to redeem lost souls!
You asked for feedback so keep your teeth in when it's not what you want to hear.........
Furthermore I won't be apologizing.
You asked,I told!
When you are doing something that you have been banned for before (having multiple accounts) it really isn't smart to use one account to defend the actions of the other; it can tend to bring your wrongdoing (multiple accounts) to the attention of Admin.

Even though what you did here (giving a requested critique, and defending your right to give said critique) was well within bounds, you(again) are banned for using multiple accounts for fraudulent purposes.