Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
error! error is one of the first people I met in the chat channels. Very down to earth and has a warm presence. What's not to like? :)

Btw thanks Bridget!
 
You have a nice smile, I can see the love of Jesus! God Bless You.:)
 
^ bump because this is a nice topic :)

ccg, you seem to have really great taste in music:D
 
^I'm pretty sure that Chuck Norris liking your post is an unbeatable compliment. :) I do like your avatar.
 
ADEKRUIF FOLDS FLAT FOR EASY STORAGE!!!!!

I'm giving out 2 compliments, since I didn't post quickly enough to say that Searching4Truth really makes me laugh with his posts.
 
LOL!!! And yet, it's there on his profile. I have the same issue on my computer.

And now I get another chance to say that Searching4Truth's posts really make me laugh!!!! Yay!
 
Pop click is only only better than snap crackle, but her posts are waayyy tastier than even rice crispies!! Yeah, she's making her call to the world, and it's beautiful! ^^
 
Aww....! Jullianna (or D...) is quite possibly the most awesome 39-year-old ginger I've ever met!! Not only is she intelligent, beautiful, AND good-looking (referencing another thread, maybe... ;)), but she has a beautiful heart for Christ, legit music abilities, and quite frankly some of the most interesting and well-responded-to threads in this forum!
 
Oncefallen doesn't get too mad when I harass him mercilessly.

The next person has to compliment Kooper instead of me, because he's a cool dude who just might still browse these forums. :cool:
 
Kooper must have some mad skills since he either 1) overcame a CC addiction or 2) managed to never have one in the first place!