Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
She knows how to compliment those who've posted before her. I'm sure God will use her greatly in days to come.
 
Christiancollegegirl: Is vivberate and alive in Christ Jesus. She holds her head up high. Trying through her life experience's to show goodness. And I am a texas raised man. So I love southern ladies. Peace be upon you.
 
Christiancollegegirl: Is vivberate and alive in Christ Jesus. She holds her head up high. Trying through her life experience's to show goodness. And I am a texas raised man. So I love southern ladies. Peace be upon you.
-----+-----
Fence spoke from his heart about his life with cher and Salt Lake City and flaming swords held by angels and his faithfullness through seperation from cher (seemingly seperated by society, not each other) and loss of his daughter and he didn't talk to angels in a dream (the Talking Crows said a girl did that, silly ;) ) but he did see a vision of an angel and the angel TALKED to him :).

Fabulous testimony !
Read Cameran's testimony in its entirety on the first page of my thread: What scares you the MOST about getting married

Fence is definitely moving to the beat of God's will for his life. He's no fencepost, if anything, if you want to surround yourself with this analogy...Cameron is the fence. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
GreenNnice seems to really be seeking God's will, also! Plus, he is a welcoming, inclusive host in the threads he starts :)
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look above this post at Violakat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


She's pretty, (if you visit her profile), and her avi is *Rhino from Bolt voice* "Fully...Awesome.....!!"
 
Mrs Sunflower is just about the best name ever because sunflowers are the loveliest flower IN THE WORLD! Good choice MrSunflower!
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Look above this post at Violakat^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


She's pretty, (if you visit her profile), and her avi is *Rhino from Bolt voice* "Fully...Awesome.....!!"
Rhino from Bolt?? Where?

Mrs Sunflower is just about the best name ever because sunflowers are the loveliest flower IN THE WORLD! Good choice MrSunflower!
Sunflower are great aren't they.

I don't know Becky, but she always seems to have something nice to say about others.
 
Mrs Sunflower is just about the best name ever because sunflowers are the loveliest flower IN THE WORLD! Good choice MrSunflower!

Awwww... Thanks! :)


Sunflowers are very special to me. A friend of mine had a vision where she saw me as a sunflower, and when we read about the sunflower in the encyclopedia, it just fitted very much into my personality and life situation. Might sound weird this; But I always wondered what flower to be. Once in another Christian Chatroom, one asked if I was a sunflower? I was like; No Way! I then thought that sunflowers aren't as beautiful as a rose or Orkidé, etc.... But now I simply love those flowers, and it does fits me very well. :)


rainacorn; has a special nick name. I wonder it's meaning?