Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Tobby can be very funny, and I hope he trolls the thread in my next post :) The guy who started it should either donate $10,000 or shut up :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Jilly is more awesome than even she knows!
----
Hmmmmmm.....seemingly looks like he likes dogs (looks like one too, but that's another story :D ) I have one so its cool to just have an avatar with a dog I think, for some reason ;)
 
he has a very cute and funny avatar.
---
Just where is elizzy, the starter of this thread who probably gets nauseous when she hears the word 'sunflower' combined with 'dress', ?

But this mrssunflower heretofor above says short sweet comments when she posts like the taste of a fresh seed from a certain beautiful yellow flowered plant. :)
 
Why thank you MrAsiF.

And now I would like to say something good about MrAsIf

Something good about MrAsIf :D
 
Few words?! MrsSunflower is good at using sarcasm when appropriate :).


Oh no, I never meant it to be said as in a way of sarcasm. I don't like most things said in an sarcastic way, it is often most meant to hurt the other person. I was only meaning it in a form of joking with Mr.Green, but all in a good way. Or this is how I see it. I never like much sarcasm! Not at all!



Jilly seems to being a very awake lady. When seeing this through a Christian perspective, it is very good being awake in the Lord. :)
 
Oh no, I never meant it to be said as in a way of sarcasm. I don't like most things said in an sarcastic way, it is often most meant to hurt the other person. I was only meaning it in a form of joking with Mr.Green, but all in a good way. Or this is how I see it. I never like much sarcasm! Not at all!



Jilly seems to being a very awake lady. When seeing this through a Christian perspective, it is very good being awake in the Lord. :)

Thank you, MrsSunflower; I try to listen to Jesus as much as possible! Good thing I clicked "new posts" before I logged out so that I could explain what I meant! I see what you mean now; Green used few DIFFERENT words, he just used the same one multiple times :). I didn't mean that you were trying to be a meanie :).
 
Why thank you MrAsiF.

And now I would like to say something good about MrAsIf

Something good about MrAsIf :D



--------+--------
Jilly is so, so
So, so, so,

So, so jilly :D

What I meant came more from seeing these two replies. ;) But nothing wrong in having some humor at times, of course... :) Although he is also a person giving good compliments as well, as what I see from more above these two quotes. Just tried playing a bit along. ;) :)


Jilly seems like a very sweet hearted lady.