Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Since it's a new page, I feel like that arrow is just pointing to yourself, and you're right! :P

More seriously, though, Clee might possibly be one of the coolest past frequenters of the yousing room! She sang from a plane!! Lol
 
LOL Reece:p

You're definitely one of the coolest people I've ever met- on CC, and in real life. And your singing & guitar playing is awesome. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. :)
 
Aww, Clee...:o

From what I've seen, you're unfailingly kind. A trait the world never seems to lack under-appreciate. (in the very applicable words of Albus Dumbledore) ;)
 
The person above me has a sweet dog for his avatar. Sorry that's all I've got. LOL
 
Hehe, you guys managed to make me click the "like" button on IDK HOW many posts :). It's nice to have people around you who you can laugh with and make them laugh :). Oops, I was about to reply without saying something nice specifically about LWTLHD :). Maggie Mae chose a really pretty background for her profile page.
 
Miss Jilly, Ma'am...is quite possibly, one of the awesomest, most caring, let's talk, be friend, Christian-peoples CCer that it has been my privilege to know!
 
Searching for Truth means that one will be blessed, because they are not searching for any oletruth, but searching for His Truth. . It does makes a difference, that ole saying 'Be careful what you wish for,' can be used here, because we should definitely be careful what we search for. Satan is real. God is real. You want to search for the right person as BOTH waitvforvyou with open arms . One wants to drag you to Hell. (Ain't you glad you chose the 'pleasure' of seeking him :( ), the other wants you to believe in Him and choose to follow Him forevermore to Heaven :)

So, that all said, keep searching for His Truth, as His Spirit leads you, SearchingHim, look at 1 Cor.1 & 2, I think there , and, Acts 1:8 and 2:38, you will understand Him and how to 'receive' Him, I pray, too, that you, if He not yet found, find Him :)
 
^ I couldn't agree more with what he said and MONS-TAH! It gives me so much energy, and therefore, I like you for it.

I could clean the whole house!

No, I could clean the whole WORLD!
 
Miss Jilly, Ma'am...is quite possibly, one of the awesomest, most caring, let's talk, be friend, Christian-peoples CCer that it has been my privilege to know!

Aw, how nice :)! Reece is a real encourager; it's nice when he joins a thread.

Maggie Mae is apparently very tidy :p :).
 
your avatar is relaxing

i lose couple of IQ points when i Responded to this thread
 
Well, better to be kind and foolish than cold and intelligent. ^^

Abair always seems to have interesting things to say, and she's very consistent.:p