Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Relena.... Hmmm, she's a gifted quotist. Cc users like , elizabeth619 (the genius milady who started this thread :) )and snackersmom,vjust a nice gal, like what she posted so much in a post they both put it as their 'Signature.'
God bless you, rel, you of that simple way of saying things that sends chills up and down Satan's hating spine .

The Signature I don't see on either's posts anymore, but it was there and rel can give youbghe full phrase of hers but was something to.the effect: People can choose to be mean or, hmm, my green brains missing things, messing up.things. anyway, ...I vote kindness,' was the last part.

Very good, indeed, vote kindness, for going to bed angry at someone else gives the Devil a foothold :(

As much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men , this Scripture too .
---------
Also, to my complimenter, God bless, and, the Lord leads, deserves all praise, thanks for the monsterly nice, green comment, lwtLhd, woo-woo. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
LigtningClap0002 is cool with 2224 posts rep power 8...........i can,t think of any
 
I like your Star Wars reference. I bet you are the life of the party.

I am being totally serious, some of the coolest people I know are huge Star Wars fans.
 
Last edited:
^ I love your signature, and ah you're a fellow dog lover:D
The Lord leads, but, cleemilady, your signature is a great one, it is the kind that would have one drop everything, deny themselves and follow Him :)

Poetic Christ verse. Love it !!

God bless you as you use your gifts for He in you working to do great things, which He can do because He hath already, before time was even time, and, 'the deep,' was even the deep, done great things.
His example of creation is but a huge example of our being able to deny our foolish pride, stay on His course for the full ride, no matter what the (selfish) pain inside of not doing what we really want to do to 'ride.'

I'm not fishing for compliments either, but, thank you, 'fish,' that have complimented me. I pray, the Lord leads everything I say and do, doesn't always happen, mind you, but it surely is how I think we can best stay true and perfectly do what He set out for us good workedly to do from before we were born anew. :)

Remember, the poem page, too, there your work can also bless the fellow Christ sis and broos (sorry, guys, but it had to rhyme :D )
 
^


She's a good girl, loves her mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Elvis
Loves horses and her boyfriend too.




Okay, I'm not sure if all of that is true or not, but I can confirm that most of it is at least. :D


I could change it up to fit just right for CC:


She's a good girl, loves her CC mama
Loves Jesus and America too
She's a good girl, crazy 'bout Kizzy
Loves music and her fiance too.
 
NiceguyJ is a good listener, and he gives good advice. :)

Ok, the person below me has to compliment RoboOp, because running this site is a nearly thankless job. :(
 
raf has an excellent eye for quality pottery. :p

Ok, NOW somebody compliment RoboOp!
 
Last edited:
Snackersmom always makes me grin. She's creative, loving and oh-so-wise even when she's being stinkin hilarious! XD
 
Dang, it Catlynn, you were supposed to compliment RoboOp!!!!!!!!

Despite the fact that she doesn't follow instructions, (:p) Catlynn is smart and astute. She's a straight-talker, but still very tactful (hard combo to find).

Now, for the last time, somebody compliment RoboOp!
 
RoboOp is a good guy...true story. :)


Nichole is a very nice and creative girl (See her avatar pic? She made that and other cool things). ...and she better be happy now cause I followed her suggestion up there. :p