Compliment the person who posted above you

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
See_KING_Truth's vegetarianism convicts me to eat better. :P

Edit: Which is a good thing.
 
Catlynn's conviction to eat better because of my vegetarianism convicts me that even as a vegetarian, I am not eating very well. Which is a bad thing. lol

I'm used to getting razzed about it, so I'm flattered, unless you are razzing me?....haha jk
 
See_KING_Truth seems to be great at not letting seeming failures stop him or slow him down, but rather he learns from them, trusts God to do the work and uses those experiences to teach others what God taught Him through them. ^_^ Great job!

(I'm glad I'm playing this game with you 'cause I don't know that many people on the forums these days.)
 
i rather compliment Catlynn. :D Catlynn, i love your hair in this pic.
but-> See_KING_Truth-----> nice blue wall.
 
She likes being stalked by men in leather jackets.

(That was a compliment.......right??)
 
Holly! I had a dream about you and a pool at night time and an old man who looked quite a bit like Sean Connery last night. Don't ask, I don't want to relive it. >_<
(That wasn't the compliment......wait for it.....)

Holly, despite her extremely humorous posts that keep everyone here rolling on a regular basis, is very considerate and is quick to spot an offense that might be otherwise overlooked by most.
 
Then she goes and comforts and loves the offended. She's my hero. ^_^
 
Another conservative who faced the fires of NY liberalism and lived to tell the tale. Few praises I could give are higher than that, hahaaha
 
(awww! thanks!)

Edit for Ritter:

He's ridiculously smart and has wisdom far past his years. It's always great to chat with him and he's quite the encouragement. Plus he's dang funny. :P
 
Last edited by a moderator:
He has a unique style of writing....very witty. He's awesome!
She can speak the Word, in such a way that makes one question her young age, nothing but praise to starryfields' presence on c.c. I hope you know, milady, that God is doing 'great' things through you and that persecution, for that very reason, will come to you, often.
Don't stop your doing things. Don't let His Spirit be quenched, do know He has through you (and, yes, this, true, too, of my other miladies all on c.c. serving Him :) ) already done in c.c. (bible discussion forum mainly seen) much saving work that will be known greatly in Heaven.