Concave Hollow Earth Theory

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

Cover your ears Rastus. You don't wanna hear this kind of stuff.
I'm surprised you didn't mention a Hollywood movie to disprove the Concave Hollow Earth, so Kudos to you. A little animal mockery should do the trick, right?

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I don't know what's more telling, quoting movies to disprove the Concave Hollow Earth Theory, or saying planes are swimming in flight.

Maybe from a Heliocentric view point you guys proved the Concave Hollow Earth Theory wrong, but from my view point it gives proof, that the majority of people believe what ever they are told.

One of the websites I read was, the majority is always wrong, I tend to agree with this.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
I can no longer respond to replies regarding, Hollywood Movies, or airplanes that are swimming to prove the Concave Hollow Earth is false. I'm doing this, to respect people's intelligence, as well as mine.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Well if the earth is hollow, where is the lava coming from?
Underground? This is a rhetorical question, by the way. Don't want to confuse you any.

The Concave Hollow Earth model, doesn't deny that their is earth beneath our feet. If it would help you any to visualize this model, think of the universe is outside in, where the mainstream view of a Heliocentric model views the world inside out, from a Concave Hollow Earth perspective.

It's basically saying, Heliocentric model is backwards from reality.

The difference in models is basically, the earth is stationary, instead of the sun, and the solar system is in the earth, instead outside of the earth. Everything pretty much stays the same. Not a huge leap of faith here, they key ingredient is God is in the center of our universe, instead of the sun.

S

SophieT

If it would help you
Do I sound like would like help to believe your premise?

God created everything. He is not scared of the sun taking His place.

The thought it must take to create these kinds of beliefs makes me cringe.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Do I sound like would like help to believe your premise?

God created everything. He is not scared of the sun taking His place.

The thought it must take to create these kinds of beliefs makes me cringe.

The thought that people believe the earth is moving, when there is no indication that it is, I figure this part community service.

Go ahead and believe the earth is moving, when it isn't, enjoy your life of bliss!

If you just want to smear this thread, your doing a good job, but adding little value. Also, you haven't proved the Concave Hollow
Earth false, just in case you thought you did.

S

SophieT

The thought that people believe the earth is moving, when there is no indication that it is, I figure this part community service.

Go ahead and believe the earth is moving, when it isn't, enjoy your life of bliss!

If you just want to smear this thread, your doing a good job, but adding little value. Also, you haven't proved the Concave Hollow
Earth false, just in case you thought you did.
koo koo belief

just plain nuts in fact

the earth is not hollow

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Consult the science community as you plan. As a NASA astronaut who lived and worked in space, I know Earth is not flat, that we live in a highly interrelated and interdependent biosphere, that climate change is real. People so often speculate that if world leaders could see Earth from space like astronauts and cosmonauts do, everything would be different. I believe this is true. Please consider these thoughts from men and women who are among the few who have seen our planet from space.

https://medium.com/@Astro_Ron/an-open-letter-to-president-elect-trump-d68c173f7380

Biosphere

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
The doubters have come down to calling it nuts, but have yet to prove other wise.

Let me add, with many incredible silly tries to cause doubt, but didn't provide anything really except Hollywood Movies, swimming airplanes, and just saying, "koo koo".

If anyone actually read this thread with an open mind, they probably know whose ideas are koo koo, that's not unless you believe in swimming airplanes and Hollywood movies to tell you why the Concave Earth Theory is incorrect.

I think this thread has run it's course for now, thanks for those who actually tried to see a different view of the world. To those who can't seem to imagine any other possibility, but the Heliocentric model, let me know when you have proof that the earth is moving.

UnoiAmarah

Jul 28, 2017
One would think that the two great lights (Day and Night) would indicate that it is rotating since the sun stands still in the midst of heaven.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
One would think that the two great lights (Day and Night) would indicate that it is rotating since the sun stands still in the midst of heaven.
Your statement is a logical fallacy. Your stating the sun stands still without proving it, but also saying the earth is rotating, due to the sun.

When I look up, the sun certainly appears to be moving in heaven. Not sure which heaven your looking at.

Looking at this video, would you say, the sun is moving, or the earth is moving?

To me the sun is moving and earth stands still. The moon is moving also, not sure why people don't think the moon is the center of the universe, with the logic of sun being the center. Both the sun and moon move, but many. think the sun stand still.

M

MoonCresta

Good afternoonaroonie!

Wow, I will never cease to be amazed at what I can find on Christian Chat! VERRRY entertaining!

Odelschwanck

Jan 7, 2015
Pondering the size/distance aspects of this model.

It looks like we could fly through "space" in a matter of hours (if it wasn't for the glass), but I guess if all space travel is faked that wouldn't be an issue. But you said you have been to space. So...I don't know. I guess the night sky switches sides with the sun and that's why both hemispheres see the same stars, though I'm not sure that completely adds up and doesn't explain us seeing the moon during the day.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
Pondering the size/distance aspects of this model.

It looks like we could fly through "space" in a matter of hours (if it wasn't for the glass), but I guess if all space travel is faked that wouldn't be an issue. But you said you have been to space. So...I don't know. I guess the night sky switches sides with the sun and that's why both hemispheres see the same stars, though I'm not sure that completely adds up and doesn't explain us seeing the moon during the day.
I don't know who said, they have been to space, but it wasn't me. The Concave Earth Model works, how the sun and moon rotate in the earth and the phases, can be explained, but not by me. Don't really want to dive to deep in that arena. Not sure how that information would benefit me in any way, except maybe in this discussion, so you can fault me on that.

To be fair, how many people who believe in the Heliocentric Model can explain the same question? Don't bother explaining it, it really doesn't interest me at all. I heard it before and also heard how the Concave Earth Model would work, but give me a break. Would the explanation change anyone's mind in either side of the topic.....Doubtful. If so, look it up.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
oh the humanity

covid has really driven some over the edge

begs the question though, is there an edge in a concave earth :unsure:

Just slow down there. If you believe your spinning a 1,000 miles an hour, travelling at a rate of 67,000 miles an hour, you might have some dizzy spells, and some G-force pain. I do hope these injuries are not permanent. :)

Maybe the Bible will help you figure out that the moon and sun is moving, not the earth..... It's very hard to think critically and logically after years of government education, that teaches you to not think for yourself, but to listen, and obey. At least try to understand both sides of a discussion, before assuming your right.

For those who believe the earth is moving, please try to explain Joshua 10:12-13 in relation to your false theory that you were taught in government education centers, and extra credit for answers that don't involve quoting or implying Einstein's quote or quotes.

Joshua 10

12 On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:
“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on[b] its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Good afternoonaroonie!

Wow, I will never cease to be amazed at what I can find on Christian Chat! VERRRY entertaining!
Apparently, not amazing and entertaining enough for you to remain a member.

S

SophieT

Just slow down there. If you believe your spinning a 1,000 miles an hour, travelling at a rate of 67,000 miles an hour, you might have some dizzy spells, and some G-force pain. I do hope these injuries are not permanent. :)

Maybe the Bible will help you figure out that the moon and sun is moving, not the earth..... It's very hard to think critically and logically after years of government education, that teaches you to not think for yourself, but to listen, and obey. At least try to understand both sides of a discussion, before assuming your right.

For those who believe the earth is moving, please try to explain Joshua 10:12-13 in relation to your false theory that you were taught in government education centers, and extra credit for answers that don't involve quoting or implying Einstein's quote or quotes.

Joshua 10

12 On the day the Lord gave the Amorites over to Israel, Joshua said to the Lord in the presence of Israel:
“Sun, stand still over Gibeon,
and you, moon, over the Valley of Aijalon.”
13 So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on[b] its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.

no

I don't need to slow down

I'm good, thanks.

your theory needs to be placed in file 13. it's sheer and utter nonsense ;)

your self assurance is all the more alarming since you think the earth is standing still. we would all fall off, but you probably do not believe in gravity either :rolleyes:

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
no

I don't need to slow down

I'm good, thanks.

your theory needs to be placed in file 13. it's sheer and utter nonsense ;)

Your comments to this thread belong in file 13 and it's quite remarkable that no one has offered any evidence to refute the Concave Earth Model. :)

If you notice in the Flat Earth Threads, those ideas were proven wrong quite easily, and I was part of that discussion on proving Flat Earth was false.

It looks like people are like children lost at a supermarket, since they are not quite sure how to disprove the Concave Earth Model. In my opinion, it's because they know deep down inside, that I might be correct.

1640880711352.jpeg

S

SophieT

Your comments to this thread belong in file 13 and it's quite remarkable that no one has offered any evidence to refute the Concave Earth Model. :)

If you notice in the Flat Earth Threads, those ideas were proven wrong quite easily, and I was part of that discussion on proving Flat Earth was false.

It looks like people are like children lost at a supermarket, since they are not quite sure how to disprove the Concave Earth Model. In my opinion, it's because they know deep down inside, that I might be correct.

View attachment 234424

yeah

the reason no one tries to disprove the hollow earth nonsense, is because it is even more ludicrous than the flat earth nonsense

the effort to prove a lie, is better spent on believing the truth