Confidence to talk to a friend about something important

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Senior Member
Nov 14, 2015
381
29
28
Been depressed and nervous.

Need to bring up a very difficult topic and talk to my friend about it.

I just dont...know...how...

My mind is twisted thinking it's not the right time but I also want him to know my true feelings and where I stand and his feelings.

I just cannot deal with this anymore. I feel like I'm going to have an emotional or mental breakdown.
 
Maybe you could write him a letter. Take your time and do your best to express your thoughts and then write them down. I believe this would take the pressure off you rather than talking in person. Less pressure on him also. Just a thought.
 
Maniastar, Well not sure what kind of conversation you need to have with your friend, or if this is a friendship that is toxic or a great friend? So for whatever reason you are feeling much apprehension regarding this friend, Jesus Knows! exactly what you are facing & that's what most important. He knows all the details of your life, so just know you are never alone to face life's difficult times or awkward, difficult conversations that need to take place. Lord Jesus, I lift up ManiaStar to you in prayer & ask that You Lord would pour Your Grace upon her life, right at this very moment. May, your Grace simply bring an a quiet confidence into Maniastars heart. A peaceful quiet confident within her heart. Help her to live a life that is honoring You Lord, in every area of her life. Give her the Peace to have a difficult conversation with her friend, knowing that you will be there right beside her always. In Jesus name...
 
Lord we pray for Maniastar, please give , your knowledge and wisdom in talking, yes Lord please bless in this matter, in Jesus name, Amen!