Conspiracy Theorists vs. the Bible

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

danalee

God's kingdom has not yet come. Right now Satan is the one running the world's system, but only because God is allowing him to. In fact, the apostle John says that the whole world is under the sway of the evil one (1 John 5:19). The people who control our governments are satanists. But most people don't do any proper investigation. They just howl "conspiracy theorist." I just let them believe what they want. The truth always comes out in the end.
No one has to investigate anything. It's very, very clear that without Christ and following his teaching, people are unprotected from the influence of Satan. One does not have to learn his magic or even know they are deep in bed with the fallen. Without Christ, people are essentially manipulated and become an active part of Satan's plan to deceive God's children and take them into the fire with him. I call them agents, they're everywhere. And the more they sin and fall away from God's light, the more they become the voice and intent of the fallen. It's not surprising that many, many Christians do not understand what's happening. (the delusion) What is persecution anyway? If people are simply just without God, WHY DO THEY ATTACK YOU? Why do people come on here to lay waste to our Christ? Wouldn't they just call us crazy and pursue some sort of leisurely activity? These people are agents for Satan and they are throwing lies at you constantly, if you accept one little piece of false doctrine, it opens doors for them to start grabbing at your soul. In every moment and every hour we need remember that we are known for the cross we witness and the light of Christ within us. They 'see' you, through the eyes of those they've made into wolves. It's no conspiracy, it's all right there in the book. How can anyone miss that? My goodness. The whole point of the bible is the story where Eve was deceived, man therefore became a sinner, Jesus came to save us, he had words with Satan, cast out demons, and it ends with a prophecy that includes this huge battle with Satan and the fallen angels. Of course they are Satanists, anyone is that isn't right with Christ. They are going to hell. There is no way around this.

D

danalee

I guess I shouldn't imply that all people who are in positions of power and influence over the world are not saved, but it's pretty clear that the world we live in is very corrupt, and to the core. His kingdom will be very different from this, and I can't wait. Thank you Jesus.

D

danalee

[h=3]1 John 4[/h]King James Version (KJV)

4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
[SUP]2 [/SUP]Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
[SUP]3 [/SUP]And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

D

danalee

the bible says this about who runs the world...

psalm 47:8..."God reigns over the nations, God sits on His holy throne."

yet i have lost count of how many times a conspiracy theorist has implied the opposite...asserting that the nations answer to satan and his minions...or even openly said things to the effect of 'satan rules the world'...

so are we going to go with what the bible says...or the world according to 'pinky and the brain'?
Be very careful when going over the old Testament, and of course God is always in control. Not that we should always focus on the evil that's around us, but be aware of it working against us so we do not fall for the traps that are set for us. And also we actively need to work on helping others understand the lies they've been fed. Those who are not saved are facing great torment, do not take that lightly. I understand the confusion surrounding all the conspiracies, none of it is true, per se, but the way people are sensing the evil working in the world. Take nine eleven, could have been our government or terrorists, but who is responsible? Satan. No conspiracy there. God certainly wasn't involved in that one. Jesuits? Who knows, are they all right? Probably not. Aliens? Yep, we've got aliens, they're called demons. Whether people are seeing them in the real or manifesting them in the imagination, they represent the fallen. Masons? Well, I knew high level mason, and I'm telling you the truth, he was Jewish, bisexual and also part of a cult (they call it the occult, but it is essentially evil). Not sure if they are all like that, but I did know one that was to the T what you find on the internet. He also told me that the enemy of the Masons was the church. So, basically it gets confusing when you're still not understanding what's happening. It's not one group or the other, IT'S ALL OF THEM. False doctrine and sin everywhere, who is leading the way? The fallen. There is no conspiracy other than that. It combines all of what you see, some of it's true, some not, either way reality is still that we are in a battle for our souls. Taking away from that is dangerous because unless people see, they lose their soul. Understanding the evil around us is often a catalyst for people to seek Christ. It was for me. Without people banging those drums I would have thought it was just human nature or something.

H

Hoffco

To danalee, I find your post to be enlightening. I would agree with you that most organizations of today are a part of Satan's conspiracy. Satan has taken over must all of the so called christian churches. I am saying, the liberal church is totally gone the way of the world. But ,would you agree with me that most of the Bible believing church have compromised the truth of the Gospel with their "faith only" teaching, putting Justification before sanctification as the leading truth taught today, which makes salvation just forgiveness of sins, with out any radical brake with sin with regeneration creating a new man, our spirits being reborn in the image of God ,so we are new creations of God in Christ, thus making the holy way of life a living reality. I see this as part of Satan's plan to destroy real faith on earth. And Satan is doing a great Job. But behind it all is the over riding PLAN of God. 2 Thess 2:9-12 God is sending the Fundamental church a "strong delusion" , so they believe this error. And there is so much confusion over end time events, this also is part of he plan of Satan(under God's control) to deceive Christians and divide them. Do you agree with me?. Love to all, Hoffco

D

danalee

To danalee, I find your post to be enlightening. I would agree with you that most organizations of today are a part of Satan's conspiracy. Satan has taken over must all of the so called christian churches. I am saying, the liberal church is totally gone the way of the world. But ,would you agree with me that most of the Bible believing church have compromised the truth of the Gospel with their "faith only" teaching, putting Justification before sanctification as the leading truth taught today, which makes salvation just forgiveness of sins, with out any radical brake with sin with regeneration creating a new man, our spirits being reborn in the image of God ,so we are new creations of God in Christ, thus making the holy way of life a living reality. I see this as part of Satan's plan to destroy real faith on earth. And Satan is doing a great Job. But behind it all is the over riding PLAN of God. 2 Thess 2:9-12 God is sending the Fundamental church a "strong delusion" , so they believe this error. And there is so much confusion over end time events, this also is part of he plan of Satan(under God's control) to deceive Christians and divide them. Do you agree with me?. Love to all, Hoffco

There are no agreements beside you and God. I can affirm your perception, we are in a state of confusion. Seek him and all eyes on him. So be not swayed by your own thoughts, pray and seek his guidance. What you are experiencing has been prophesied already. Trust in him, you are saved by your faith in his instruction, witness his glory, through Christ and his demand for truth. Fear his wrath, and know he loves you. Focus on your relationship with him. Blessings and thanks for your post.

H

Hoffco

I am not confused, I stand on the absolute words of God. Until He tell me, "I am changing my truth for you humans", as Jesus did by the Apostles, we must receive His inspired word as our absolute standard for our lives. I hope you caught the suitability of my words. God is only absolute and His words are the only absolute words in the universe. God did not look up Absolute truth, He created it. Some of His standards for us are binding only as long as He wants to make them binding. In this sense , some of God's laws for us are not absolute but only temporal . Do you think you can find metaphysical truth apart from God's word? Are you saying truth is relative to each ones situation? So my truth is no better or no worse than your truth. To me the Bible is God's objective standard for mankind and is true for all. We all have the same amount of spiritual truth, the problem comes when some of us can't read, or won't read it clear enough to understand what God is saying. What is your view on knowledge, knowing right from wrong.? Do you agree with me?? Love to all Hoffco

D

danalee

I am not confused, I stand on the absolute words of God. Until He tell me, "I am changing my truth for you humans", as Jesus did by the Apostles, we must receive His inspired word as our absolute standard for our lives. I hope you caught the suitability of my words. God is only absolute and His words are the only absolute words in the universe. God did not look up Absolute truth, He created it. Some of His standards for us are binding only as long as He wants to make them binding. In this sense , some of God's laws for us are not absolute but only temporal . Do you think you can find metaphysical truth apart from God's word? Are you saying truth is relative to each ones situation? So my truth is no better or no worse than your truth. To me the Bible is God's objective standard for mankind and is true for all. We all have the same amount of spiritual truth, the problem comes when some of us can't read, or won't read it clear enough to understand what God is saying. What is your view on knowledge, knowing right from wrong.? Do you agree with me?? Love to all Hoffco
I guess I was more so saying that whether I agreed with you or not it doesn't matter. Whether your perceptions are based in truth I can't absolutely be sure. I try and focus on receiving God's words and his truth for myself, mostly. Knowledge is a sticky subject, I've had too much of it and it made me confused. That's why at times I just do my bible studies and prayer, rather than reading a lot of books on wordly things. Knowing right from wrong is taught in the good book. :)

K

kennethcadwell

We must remember that we must be careful at how we name people, cause even the prophets from the old testament were thought to be crazy at the time they were around. If the term would have existed back then they most likely would have been called conspiracy theorists. It wasn't tell after what they said came to pass that every one saw they were truthful, and those prophecies are still coming to pass. Plus we know some who have been called conspiracy theorists have been right on some of what they have said. Just like prophecy there are people out there making prophecies left and right on a daily basis. To listen to them is not wrong, but from scripture we can know that it says if the prophecy comes to pass it is from God, if it does not come to pass it is not from God.

H

Hoffco

To danalee, thanks for your good reply. I am glad you trust the Bible for right and wrong. The Bible is the only authority on absolute truth. I am totally dependent on the Bible to know God and His truth. Love to all, Hoffco

H

Hoffco

To kennethcadwell, We are in a very exciting time as God is setting the world's geopolitical scene for Jesus second coming. The "man of sin" may be coming soon. Love to all, hoffco

H

Hoffco

We know from 2Thess 2:1-3 that the rapture will not happen until the apostasy comes and THE man of sin in in the picture; and then the temple will be in place before the rapture. Soo, We have a few yrs to win souls. It is a great time now for the harvest of souls here in the Philippines. I am looking for a few rich Christians to join us in our ministry here. So much to do and so little money and good labors who preach the correct Gospel of Repentance, faith and holiness. most preach the false gospel of "faith only" , no holiness, no LORDSHIP of Christ. Our team needs help. Love to all, Hoffco

K

kennethcadwell

To kennethcadwell, We are in a very exciting time as God is setting the world's geopolitical scene for Jesus second coming. The "man of sin" may be coming soon. Love to all, hoffco
Yes we are in a very exciting time, and we know by the signs that things are falling into place rapidly. Saying that to those who question this, there is a big difference in asking for a sign and looking at the signs that our Lord says will take place for us to know the times and seasons. God Bless you and every one.

H

Hoffco

The ten nations out of which the man of sin will come from may be formed soon in the Near East. the muslin nations around Israel is a likely spot where the man of sin might arise. Why do many say ,the man of sin has to come out of Europe? Now they say the EU. is too large, it will be broken down or join into 10 unions. He could come from the Mid. Med. coalition of 10 nations, He could come from Egypt as the "KING of the SOUTH". Europe is WEST not SOUTH. The muslin nations were part of the Roman Emp.. I think the Jews will accept a Muslim as their messiah. The Muslims will need a peace treaty to buy more time to build the atom bomb. Love to all. Hoffco

U

UriahSmith1844

The Books of Daniel and Revelation are all about the great Conspiracy that the Devil has been developing ever since he was thrown out of Heaven. In Isaiah it says he wanted to be like the Most High. Revelation says he would deceive almost the whole world and that the whole world would "wander after the Beast!"

The fact that this Beast Power reigns over the "Kings of the Earth" as it says in Revelation, ought to be enough to make Christians realize that there is indeed a Conspiracy taking place.

The problem is that most Christians haven't got a clue, sadly, what the actual Conspiracy is all about.

And so you end up with most people either thinking there isn't a Conspiracy at all, or else taking the opposite extreme, becoming quite fanatical about anything and everything, and going off on all different tangents that the Devils designed that they go off on, so that they never discover what the actual Conspiracy is all about. Its very sad, really.

But some of these clues in the Bible are sort of "hidden in plain sight" so to speak. The problem is that sinful human nature enjoys being... well.... sinful. So when confronted with the Truth, most people don't want to know about it. And then they either pretend it isn't even there, or they go off on all kinds of detours, just so that they can still HAVE a Conspiracy of some sort to concern themselves about.

U

UriahSmith1844

Disobedience closes the door to a vast amount of knowledge that Christians could have, otherwise. Let me give you a "for instance":

Revelation Chapter 14:

6 And I saw another
angelfly in the midst of heaven, having the everlastinggospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give
glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

8 And there followed another
angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.

9 And the third
angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

10 The same shall
drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their
torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Now look at what I just posted about the Mark of the Beast. Like I said, the clue about what the Mark of the Beast is hidden in plain site.

A little child can see it, but the problem is, people do not WANT to keep God's Commandments. And so they go off into all kinds of strange THEORIES about what the Mark of the Beast is all about... like someone planting a computer chip in your hand, or whatever.

God couldn't make it any plainer what this Mark of the Beast is going to be all about. Once you accept the obvious, the door of knowledge will swing wide open for you. Till then, forget it, you will remain in darkness, just GUESSING.