Continued prayers please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
Today is 1 week after an incident happened and although God has healed me a lot emotionally over this past week, today, is just extra difficult. I am feeling sick to my stomach again and I haven't felt like this since Wed. I am just very nervous. I have been trying to keep busy and everything was going ok til about an hour ago. Could use some peace and although the situation isn't 100% now, we're trying. Just asking for prayer for the 2 of us, for us to have a talk and to not have things be awkward and that God will heal the both of us emotionally and just be w/ us to work everything out smoothly. It's very difficult but, we're trying. I'm not really sure how to overcome what i'm feeling right now.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
What ever is going on, just be still and allow God to sweat the small stuff. I have said a prayer for you. Relax, everything is going to be OK.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
In agreement with tourist...the peace of knowing Jesus reigns over all situations flow now...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless this prayer and ManiaStar, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
What ever is going on, just be still and allow God to sweat the small stuff. I have said a prayer for you. Relax, everything is going to be OK.
After i read what you said the other day, I had received peace for about 3-4 hours that night. Also all day yesterday as I was praying about this situation.

But, today, things turned for the worse again. I heard from someone that this person lied to me and now i'm back to square 1 and am angry and everything again. So, what was the peace for?

God has told me time and time again that this whole thing is going to work out but, how? I just see all this crumbling beneath me and I can't see how it can work out if it just continues to get worse.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Do you believe God is in control? He's certainly not caught by surprise over any of this. It's difficult as human beings to let things go, but you must trust the Lord to bring it to a conclusion and be satisfied that His will is done. Just tell the Lord "it's all yours" and rest in the assurance He has everything under control. He can see the big picture - we cannot.

Praying for you.

ManiaStar

Nov 14, 2015
Do you believe God is in control? He's certainly not caught by surprise over any of this. It's difficult as human beings to let things go, but you must trust the Lord to bring it to a conclusion and be satisfied that His will is done. Just tell the Lord "it's all yours" and rest in the assurance He has everything under control. He can see the big picture - we cannot.

Praying for you.
Yes I do believe God is in control. I just have a difficult time letting go control. I just feel like I'm losing this person. And after all we've been thru the past 7 yrs plus what God has told me about this person. I don't get it. So stressed out n nervous