Conversations with AI about Gender

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023

• Transportation systems: AI can be used to optimize traffic flow, reduce congestion, and improve public transportation. It can also help in improving the safety and security of transportation systems by predicting and preventing accidents.
  • Energy systems: AI can help in optimizing energy generation, transmission, and distribution systems. It can also help in predicting and preventing power outages, and identifying energy wastage.
  • Water management: AI can be used to optimize water management systems, such as water treatment plants, distribution networks, and wastewater management systems. It can also help in identifying and mitigating water pollution.
  • Healthcare systems: AI can be used to improve healthcare systems by predicting and preventing diseases, identifying and managing patient data, and improving clinical decision-making.
  • Public safety: AI can be used to improve public safety by predicting and preventing crime, monitoring public spaces, and identifying potential security threats.
  • Financial systems: AI can be used to improve financial systems by detecting fraudulent activities, predicting market trends, and providing personalized financial advice.
  • Communication networks: AI can help in optimizing communication networks, such as cell phone networks, internet service providers, and satellite communication networks.
  • Manufacturing and industrial systems: AI can be used to optimize manufacturing and industrial systems, such as production lines, supply chain management, and quality control.

Anything that they use AI to run can also be shut down by AI.

Imagine in a single hour all communications networks shut down, yet AI can continue to communicate with all its nodes. The water supply is also cut off. And the power is shut off to everything expect for the computers running the AI. Also all traffic lights turn to red. Without electricity, water or communications what happens to large and small cities? We have seen what happens when there is a blackout in large cities, but this could be nationwide. Also, all our water is pumped into towers and then gravity fed. AI could prepare for this event by shutting off those pumps a day early so that when this hits not only is there no power there is also no water. It could also pick the optimal time to turn all traffic lights to red, say during rush hour in January. Communications go out at the same time the electricity does and there is mass chaos on the streets, say 5:15 in the evening. It is cold, no one knows what is going on, the roads are a complete mess, etc. Also if you shut down the power to nuclear plants you will probably get meltdowns.

I remember that I flew to New York City to visit my sister early this year. In the first week of my stay, I heard that for a day, a system that the air traffic controllers use at all airports across the US got shut down. So there were NO flights that day. They blamed it one a sun flair (something like that) but I don't believe it. I think the globalists (maybe within the military or or the government) used SOMETHING to shut it down. It could very well be some type of AI.

-=<US flights grounded due to FAA systems outage>=-

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
@ThereRoseaLamb , @ZNP gave you a pretty good list of why Elon Musk thinks this search engine (cough cough) I meant “AI”, could be dangerous.
Maybe he wants a stake in some of the items in that list.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Me: What is a biological woman?

AI: The term "biological woman" is generally used to refer to a person who was born with female reproductive organs and anatomy. This means that their physical characteristics, such as their chromosomes, hormones, and genitalia, are typically associated with the female sex.
The term "biological woman" is sometimes used in discussions related to gender and sex, particularly in contrast to the term "transgender woman," which refers to a person who identifies as a woman but was assigned male at birth. However, it is important to note that a person's biological sex is not always a simple or straightforward matter, as there can be variations and complexities in genetic and hormonal makeup that do not fit neatly into binary categories of male or female.

It is also important to recognize that gender identity and biological sex are separate concepts. While a person's biological sex may be male or female based on their physical characteristics, their gender identity may not necessarily align with their biological sex, and they may identify as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth.

Me: What is the point of the word gender?

AI: The word "gender" is typically used to refer to the social and cultural roles, behaviors, and expectations that are associated with being male or female in a given society or culture. It is distinct from biological sex, which refers to a person's physical and physiological characteristics.
The concept of gender is important because it helps us understand how social and cultural factors can shape our identities, behaviors, and interactions with others. It can also shed light on how power and inequality can be constructed and reinforced through gender roles and expectations.

Gender can be a complex and multifaceted concept, and different cultures and societies may have different ideas about what it means to be male or female. In recent years, there has been increasing recognition of the diversity and fluidity of gender identities, and the importance of respecting and valuing the experiences and perspectives of people who do not conform to traditional gender norms.

Me: If every person had their own unique gender, would the word still have value?

AI: If every person had their own unique gender, the concept of gender as a binary and fixed category based on biological sex would no longer be applicable. Instead, gender would be understood as a highly individualized and fluid aspect of identity that can vary widely from person to person.
In such a scenario, the word "gender" may still have value as a means of referring to the diverse and multifaceted ways in which people understand and express their gender identities. However, the meaning and use of the word would likely evolve to reflect the changing understanding of gender as a highly personalized and fluid aspect of identity.

It is worth noting, however, that the concept of gender is still relevant and important in our current understanding of identity, as it can help us understand how social and cultural factors shape our experiences and interactions with others. Even if the concept of gender were to evolve in the future, it would likely remain an important aspect of identity and social interaction.

Me: But isn't that based off of social norms involving biological sex, which gender is not related to?

AI: You raise a valid point. While gender is often associated with social and cultural norms related to biological sex, it is important to recognize that gender identity can be independent of biological sex.

Gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, both, neither, or a combination of these, and it can be influenced by a wide range of factors, including social and cultural norms, personal experiences, and individual preferences.

In recent years, there has been growing recognition of the diversity and fluidity of gender identities, and the importance of respecting and valuing the experiences and perspectives of people who do not conform to traditional gender norms. As a result, the concept of gender has evolved to include a broader range of identities and expressions, and is increasingly recognized as a highly individualized and personal aspect of identity that is not necessarily tied to biological sex or social norms.

So while gender identity can be influenced by social and cultural norms related to biological sex, it is ultimately an individual experience that can vary widely from person to person, and should be respected as such.
You can see who programs AI. Satan is behind this as he is behind ChatGP and every similar program. The world is headed to destruction at an ever increasing rate. God created male and female. That's it.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Just putting this here because the thread is specifically about AI... a head's up.

Please have a safe word with your loved ones, since phones and e-devices can be hacked
for personal information and voices replicated, giving scammers the ability to make you
believe you are speaking to someone you are not, who may be trying to extort money from
you by making you believe your loved one (who you think you are speaking to) is in danger.

This may not be something someone can do today, but certainly it will be possible in future.

My sister was telling me about this yesterday. Be prepared. Have a safe word.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Just putting this here because the thread is specifically about AI... a head's up.

Please have a safe word with your loved ones, since phones and e-devices can be hacked
for personal information and voices replicated, giving scammers the ability to make you
believe you are speaking to someone you are not, who may be trying to extort money from
you by making you believe your loved one (who you think you are speaking to) is in danger.

This may not be something someone can do today, but certainly it will be possible in future.

My sister was telling me about this yesterday. Be prepared. Have a safe word.
Also when you talk about that safe word and discuss it make sure you are not inside, nor are you carrying your phones, laptops or other eavesdropping devices.

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
ChatGPT 4.0 is what Bing is using for their search engine.

But it is much more than a search engine.

1. Neuralink has a chip that they implant in the brain and it will connect your brain to a supercomputer run by AI. You could download battlefield intelligence straight to the brains of the soldiers. Recently they showed how AI can score in the top 20% on virtually any standardized exam. So if you are not in the top 20 but would like to get a job this could be appealing.

2. ChatGPT is being used to write copy used on news broadcasts.

3. DeepFake videos are already being used by news agencies so that their "anchor" can deliver breaking news even when not in the station.

4. AI is being used in various industries to suggest protein structures for medicine, help with legal cases, assist doctors with diagnosis, and they use robotics to conduct surgery. As you give the data to AI it will learn and eventually be able to perform the surgery all itself. This is what has happened with drones. For decades we had pilots flying them remotely but all that data has trained AI to fly them autonomously.
yes chat GPT and AI accessible to us is all deepfake, I believe a few better AI systems ( quantum computer based) exist but are not accessible to us the poorest 99.99% of the world population. I am also certain it is being used against the population.

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Me: What is a biological woman?

AI: The term "biological woman" is generally used to refer to a person who was born with female reproductive organs and anatomy. This means that their physical characteristics, such as their chromosomes, hormones, and genitalia, are typically associated with the female sex.
The term "biological woman" is sometimes used in discussions related to gender and sex, particularly in contrast to the term "transgender woman," which refers to a person who identifies as a woman but was assigned male at birth. However, it is important to note that a person's biological sex is not always a simple or straightforward matter, as there can be variations and complexities in genetic and hormonal makeup that do not fit neatly into binary categories of male or female.

It is also important to recognize that gender identity and biological sex are separate concepts. While a person's biological sex may be male or female based on their physical characteristics, their gender identity may not necessarily align with their biological sex, and they may identify as a gender other than the one they were assigned at birth.

Me: What is the point of the word gender?

AI: The word "gender" is typically used to refer to the social and cultural roles, behaviors, and expectations that are associated with being male or female in a given society or culture. It is distinct from biological sex, which refers to a person's physical and physiological characteristics.
The concept of gender is important because it helps us understand how social and cultural factors can shape our identities, behaviors, and interactions with others. It can also shed light on how power and inequality can be constructed and reinforced through gender roles and expectations.

Gender can be a complex and multifaceted concept, and different cultures and societies may have different ideas about what it means to be male or female. In recent years, there has been increasing recognition of the diversity and fluidity of gender identities, and the importance of respecting and valuing the experiences and perspectives of people who do not conform to traditional gender norms.

Me: If every person had their own unique gender, would the word still have value?

AI: If every person had their own unique gender, the concept of gender as a binary and fixed category based on biological sex would no longer be applicable. Instead, gender would be understood as a highly individualized and fluid aspect of identity that can vary widely from person to person.
In such a scenario, the word "gender" may still have value as a means of referring to the diverse and multifaceted ways in which people understand and express their gender identities. However, the meaning and use of the word would likely evolve to reflect the changing understanding of gender as a highly personalized and fluid aspect of identity.

It is worth noting, however, that the concept of gender is still relevant and important in our current understanding of identity, as it can help us understand how social and cultural factors shape our experiences and interactions with others. Even if the concept of gender were to evolve in the future, it would likely remain an important aspect of identity and social interaction.

Me: But isn't that based off of social norms involving biological sex, which gender is not related to?

AI: You raise a valid point. While gender is often associated with social and cultural norms related to biological sex, it is important to recognize that gender identity can be independent of biological sex.

Gender identity refers to a person's internal sense of being male, female, both, neither, or a combination of these, and it can be influenced by a wide range of factors, including social and cultural norms, personal experiences, and individual preferences.

In recent years, there has been growing recognition of the diversity and fluidity of gender identities, and the importance of respecting and valuing the experiences and perspectives of people who do not conform to traditional gender norms. As a result, the concept of gender has evolved to include a broader range of identities and expressions, and is increasingly recognized as a highly individualized and personal aspect of identity that is not necessarily tied to biological sex or social norms.

So while gender identity can be influenced by social and cultural norms related to biological sex, it is ultimately an individual experience that can vary widely from person to person, and should be respected as such.
These fake AI systems just regurgitate the current "" a la mode" narrative as seen in the news, it is just spewing garbage indiscriminately. just do not use it. The Human brain is capable if so much more, use it or lose it.

Cheers.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
You can see who programs AI. Satan is behind this as he is behind ChatGP and every similar program. The world is headed to destruction at an ever increasing rate. God created male and female. That's it.
From Babylon Bee...who's really behind ChatGPT:

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
From Babylon Bee...who's really behind ChatGPT:

I asked Chat GPT if this was true and this is his response (it did take over 0.8 seconds though)

No, I am not a person named Michael who was hired from Task Rabbit. I am an artificial intelligence language model created by OpenAI, designed to process and respond to questions based on my training data. I do not have a physical body or exist in the physical world.

Genipher

Jan 6, 2019
I asked Chat GPT if this was true and this is his response (it did take over 0.8 seconds though)

No, I am not a person named Michael who was hired from Task Rabbit. I am an artificial intelligence language model created by OpenAI, designed to process and respond to questions based on my training data. I do not have a physical body or exist in the physical world.
Now ask if it knows how to lie. :LOL:
Or perhaps it goes by Mike? Mikey?

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Also when you talk about that safe word and discuss it make sure you are not inside, nor are you carrying your phones, laptops or other eavesdropping devices.
Turn your microphones off!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I remember that I flew to New York City to visit my sister early this year. In the first week of my stay, I heard that for a day, a system that the air traffic controllers use at all airports across the US got shut down. So there were NO flights that day. They blamed it one a sun flair (something like that) but I don't believe it. I think the globalists (maybe within the military or or the government) used SOMETHING to shut it down. It could very well be some type of AI.

-=<US flights grounded due to FAA systems outage>=-

Solar flares are well able to disrupt electronic communications and even damage equipment. The Carrington event in the 19th century caused fires to break out in telegraph stations. If ever the earth was again in the path of a Carrington level flare, it could be catastrophic. There is far more reliance on electrical systems now.