I think that the dipping sauce for buffalo or barbecue (both spicy) is blue cheese dressing, not tartar sauce. ;-)
How about pansit or fresh lumpia.![]()
I think that the dipping sauce for buffalo or barbecue (both spicy) is blue cheese dressing, not tartar sauce. ;-)
Select the 'film' icon, second from right. Then paste the URL into it.I really tried to post that as a clip after selecting the two mountain icon above. Help, please?
Hello friends! There is a guy from my home church whom I like. We belong to one fellowship group. Every month, we have a potluck. I want to cook something to impress him. I don't know what he likes. I just know he doesn't like spicy food. Any ideas?
Pancit and fresh lumpia? hmmm... i think it's ordinary.
Wait! are u a filipino?
What's Cooking over here sounds like more than food? I would find out what his favorite cake or pie was and go straight to the dessert section.
I would also like to suggest that you might want to make it a point to find out if your crush has any food allergies.
I have a good friend whose sister nearly killed her off a few weeks ago by giving her a homemade recipe that was made with fish sauce... and my friend is deathly allergic to fish. And the kicker is, her sister KNOWS this... But alas.
Nothing says, "I'm interested," like sending your potential love interest to the ER... (Maybe you can then offer to nurse him back to health.)
Make something with your special sauce. Work it into the conversation, and if he compliments you on the dish, you just "happen" to have an extra jar of it in your purse. Give him a short note of what meats and/or veggies are good with the sauce...and your phone # in case he has questions.
I know it's a stereotype that guys like bacon, but would you think less of me if I said I'm not too fond of the stuff? I can murder a ham sandwich, but bacon never did kick it for me.Bacon.
With a side of bacon.
And a glass of bacon.
I know it's a stereotype that guys like bacon, but would you think less of me if I said I'm not too fond of the stuff? I can murder a ham sandwich, but bacon never did kick it for me.
Is my man card irretrievably lost because of this?
At any rate, simplysweet let us know how it went.