CORAZON

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Eliza_ES

Oct 24, 2016
Ponme como un sello sobre tu corazón, como una marca sobre tu brazo; Porque fuerte es como la muerte el amor; Duros como el Seol los celos; Sus brasas, brasas de fuego, fuerte llama. Las muchas aguas no podrán apagar el amor, Ni lo ahogarán los ríos. Si diese el hombre todos los bienes de su casa por este amor, De cierto lo menospreciarían.
Cantares 8:6-7

U

Ugly

This is a mostly English speaking site.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Ponme como un sello sobre tu corazón, como una marca sobre tu brazo; Porque fuerte es como la muerte el amor; Duros como el Seol los celos; Sus brasas, brasas de fuego, fuerte llama. Las muchas aguas no podrán apagar el amor, Ni lo ahogarán los ríos. Si diese el hombre todos los bienes de su casa por este amor, De cierto lo menospreciarían.
Can you translate that into Swahili for me?

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Benvenido!

I think that's the right word for "Welcome to CC!". :)

B

Bella37

Can you translate that into Swahili for me?
Now, that is really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are cracking me up BIG time here!!;)

B

Bella37

Benvenido!

I think that's the right word for "Welcome to CC!". :)

I hope you are right?

Benvenido! :) xo

B

Bella37

It's good to see you laugh. :)
I cracked up laughing, I'm still giggling while I am typing, you are better than a Doctors prescription!! Amen <><< xo :p

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hola!Welcome sis :) Good morning to you :) Como estas mi Amiga :)

God bless you ❤

I understand Cantares so I look it up :)

Song of Solomon 8:6-7 (NIV)

6 Place me like a seal over your heart,like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyeilding as the grave.

It burns like blazing fire like a mighty flame.

7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot sweep it
away. If one were to give all the wealth of one's house for love, it would be utterly scorned.

Yayyy ❤

Laish

Jul 31, 2016
Ok here is some help for you single folks.
Its a quote from the Song of Solomon
8:6Put me like a seal over your heart, Like a seal on your arm.
For love is as strong as death,
Jealousy is as severe as Sheol;
Its flashes are flashes of fire,
The very flame of the LORD.
7”Many waters cannot quench love,
Nor will rivers overflow it;
If a man were to give all the riches of his house for love,
It would be utterly despised
hope that helps
Blessings
Bill

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Casie nadie hablamos español. Hablar ingles por favor :)