CORONAVIRUS - The Message, Every Christian Needs To Watch!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

EleventhHour

Maybe we all just need to chill, relax, keep calm!!!!
That is funny coming from an Aussie since I heard someone there posted a rumour on social media that there would be a shortage of toilet paper and that rumour flew around the world which started the hoarding toilet paper fiasco.:D

L

Locoponydirtman

Are you serious....

You solve the lily pad question in post #25 then maybe we can have an actual discussion..... I do have patience
I am not interested in the lily pad question. Neither am I convinced that coconuts are mammals just because they have hair and produce milk. I don't care about nonsense I care about reality. And the reality is That I have never seen any of these prognostication models be anywhere near accurate.
So like I said you go ahead and put your faith and those models; in the producers of those models all that you want. I am deeply sorry that I've spoken to you. I should have known better from the beginning. Please accept my apology and ignore me henceforth.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I am not interested in the lily pad question. Neither am I convinced that coconuts are mammals just because they have hair and produce milk. I don't care about nonsense I care about reality. And the reality is That I have never seen any of these prognostication models be anywhere near accurate.
So like I said you go ahead and put your faith and those models; in the producers of those models all that you want. I am deeply sorry that I've spoken to you. I should have known better from the beginning. Please accept my apology and ignore me henceforth.

I'm sorry, this made me burst out laughing.. Laughing.png

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Another basic fact the virus started in Wuhan China... it is about how people move about the planet from the epicenter of the virus not their race, creed or colour.
Race is very definitely related to susceptibility, but because of political correctness, the races are not being identified with the patients.

"The Chinese government may be one of the most secretive in the world. But, fortunately, when it comes to “race” they are an honest to a degree that should make Americans public officials and journalists blush. And China’s honesty only confirms that this is not a virus from which white people die."

https://www.eutimes.net/2020/02/still-no-non-east-asian-deaths-from-covid-19/

E

EleventhHour

I have no idea why you are so upset.
Should have known better ... deeply sorry you spoke to me... okay ... I guess I am missing something.

E

EleventhHour

Race is very definitely related to susceptibility, but because of political correctness, the races are not being identified with the patients.

"The Chinese government may be one of the most secretive in the world. But, fortunately, when it comes to “race” they are an honest to a degree that should make Americans public officials and journalists blush. And China’s honesty only confirms that this is not a virus from which white people die."

Possibly

L

Locoponydirtman

I'm not sure we can make the assertions that this virus is not one from which white folks die.
I would have to see some real numbers.

L

Locoponydirtman

I have no idea why you are so upset.
Should have known better ... deeply sorry you spoke to me... okay ... I guess I am missing something.
This conversation has run its course and the finish line is in futility.
So I bid thee good day, and fare thee well.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Florida has conducted about 3200 tests. 2/3 of those have been processed. Of those processed, about 1/4 have been positive. At the present time we have 1,005 people actually being monitored, and 1,126 pending results.

We're praying that existing medications now being tested with promising results will mitigate the actual spread of the virus.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Dear Posters,
We are all concerned about this new virus and I want to share some info. --- I have no interest in this product except for its benefits.
Coronavirus and norovirus are similar, and according to info online, norovirus, colds and flu can be killed by Oregano oil. --- It may be a deterrent to all viruses. --- Check out the uses and benefits of Oregano Oil online, there is a lot that can be studied.
Quote: Carvacrol, the primary active component in oregano oil, effectively kills norovirus, a common cause of food-borne illness in hospitals, schools, and cruise ships. The compound works by breaking down the tough outer coat of the virus, which is the leading cause of vomiting and diarrhea around the world.The oil of oregano is taken by mouth for intestinal parasites, allergies, sinus pain, arthritis, cold and flu, swine flu, earaches, and fatigue. (And one list included e-coli.)

--- Place 1–3 drops of this dilution under the tongue, hold it there for a few minutes, then flush with water. --- Swallowed: If you're taking the oregano oil orally, you can put a few drops of it into a cup (237 ml) of water, gargle and then swallow.
--- On my bottle of Oregano Oil, which comes with a dropper, it says ‘take five drops a day,’ which can be taken in a cup of water. It may not taste the best but it doesn’t linger. I take it early in the morning in my usual cup of hot (boiled) water, before I take other medications.
The Scripture says that “In the last days perilous times will come.' --- There will be “Famines, earthquakes, pestilences,” --- and ‘pestilences’ can mean ‘infectious diseases.’ --- If we can use a home remedy to perhaps build up resistance, --- as well as washing our hands frequently, so that they are clean when we touch our face, or food, we will be doing what we can to help ourselves, and hopefully others. Blessings
Sorry, brother Placid, washing hands is good. Trinking oregano oil,may be good for your body, but does nothing to avoid to got the coronavirus. For round 80% of the people corona is not am danger, but for the 20%. They can die. With ore without oregano oil.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Well facts matter too.
From the studies if you bother to read them rather than listen to the propaganda; basically if you are reasonably healthy you are at almost no risk of being affected. Only folks with compromised immune systems and elderly folks are at risk. So it's not like walking across a busy hyway at all. It's more like walking across a sidewalk. So while yes take precautions when dealing with those at risk bit shutting down the world is an idiot response, and for Christians to indulge the idiocy is just plain ...
...asinine.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014
Well facts matter too.
From the studies if you bother to read them rather than listen to the propaganda; basically if you are reasonably healthy you are at almost no risk of being affected. Only folks with compromised immune systems and elderly folks are at risk. So it's not like walking across a busy hyway at all. It's more like walking across a sidewalk. So while yes take precautions when dealing with those at risk bit shutting down the world is an idiot response, and for Christians to indulge the idiocy is just plain ...
Then you seem very egoistic. The only way to calm it down, ( you cant stop it) is to avoid any social contact, if you dont want that older people and people with certain deseases dies. Italy should help to understand. In some weeks, it will looks much worse in our countrys.
Tell me then again it is an idiot response to shut down.

E

EleventhHour

Well facts matter too.
And you know what else this is a terrible thing to stay to a person on CC that has disclosed she is in a high risk category and therefore will not receive treatment.
An unwillingness to even consider the broader issues and the actual facts, scariest part of all.

E

EleventhHour

Then you seem very egoistic. The only way to calm it down, ( you cant stop it) is to avoid any social contact, if you dont want that older people and people with certain deseases dies. Italy should help to understand. In some weeks, it will looks much worse in our countrys.
Tell me then again it is an idiot response to shut down.
Italy is releasing data continually to other countries unlike China and Iran so the medical community is gaining a better understanding all the time.

Front line workers are literally dying in Europe and that anyone can be so cavalier is just quite unbelievable.

The do not even have enough medical supplies to protect themselves.