CORONAVIRUS - The Message, Every Christian Needs To Watch!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 9, 2011
Good luck with that

They are still trying to blame trump and everyone else. And as you see the younger generation filling the beaches of Florida. Have no sense of love for their fellow men.

As the scripture says, Love has grown cold.
Although I don't agree with divisiveness I believe Trump Is now taking this thing serious and IS on the people's side/team and now Is the time for everyone to agree In truth that we are a Team trying to learn and defang so to speak this virus.

#It'sdarkestbeforethedawn.

E

eternally-gratefull

Although I don't agree with divisiveness I believe Trump Is now taking this thing serious and IS on the people's side/team and now Is the time for everyone to agree In truth that we are a Team trying to learn and defang so to speak this virus.

#It'sdarkestbeforethedawn.
True

I just wish I heard this from everyone. I see governors. And other VIP’s all over the world saying how bad trump is and its his fault. And how we in the USA have failed.

I wonder if they teach math anymore.. It does not seem like it. Or people would not say such thing.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
It's not a hoax. It is real, very real.
Shutting down restaurants for 2 weeks will in affect close many of them permanently.
And that's why I say the over reaction is worse than the virus.
I tend to agree, BIG TIME, with you.

However...

the powers that be, the health administration and the government fully realize what this is and will do to the economy, what havoc this would cause. They are well aware so while it seems so extreme, while my concern is the damage this is doing to the economy, I am thinking the virus must be worse than we know. Plus, what kind of ppl would we be if we just let the chips fall where they may with regards to the vulnerable, especially since there is much we do not know yet about treating or exactly the potential damage it could cause to us all.

Again, I have been thinking like you because it is VERY concerning the damage that this is doing to the economy, (seems so extreme and doesn't make sense), BUT we still have a moral obligation to take care of one another, right?

All I know for sure is...this is a great time to draw near to Jesus.

Placid

Sep 27, 2016
--- I see that they are now aware of the following:
Hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin as a treatment of COVID-19

--- I watched a report online, from studied done in China on the above components as a treatment for the Coronavirus. While Chloroquine is a treatment for Malaria, they combined it with Azithromycin, and found it effective. It said that this is what brought control of the virus in China and South Korea.
The doctor said the treatment cured the test patients in 4-6 days. --- However, as most treatments, it may not be 100%, as viruses can change. But we hope for the best. And as Christians we trust the Lord to guide and keep us.

Some personal comments:
In my previous posts I wrote about the benefits of Oregano Oil, as it said online that it was effective in a list of common ailments,
Quote: Carvacrol, the primary active component in oregano oil, effectively kills norovirus, a common cause of food-borne illness in hospitals, schools, and cruise ships. The compound works by breaking down the tough outer coat of the virus, which is the leading cause of vomiting and diarrhea around the world.The oil of oregano is taken by mouth for intestinal parasites, allergies, sinus pain, arthritis, cold and flu, swine flu, earaches, and fatigue. (And one list included e-coli.)

To use this especially before flu and allergy season may build up one’s resistance, so it is good to keep a bottle in our medicine cabinet. --- Whether you take five drops in a cup of water, or perhaps put five or more drops on your salad, or use it some other way, you are still ingesting it to do its job.

--- We hear the authorities say “Wash your hands, --- don’t touch your face.” I have to smile at the rationale behind, ‘don’t touch your face.’ --- Our hands are the custodians, or ‘caretakers’ of the body. When we wash our feet we wash our hands in the process. --- ‘To not touch our face,’ --- would that mean: ‘don’t brush our teeth, don’t comb our hair, don’t shave, don’t put on makeup, don’t rub our eyes, don’t wipe our nose, or scratch our chin’?

--- I don’t think so. My wife and I are seniors and live in a condo. We are confined for two weeks. I took the garbage down the hall to the room, opened the door, then the door of the garbage chute, closed it, then again opened and closed the room door. From there I went down in the elevator to the main floor to get the mail, so I used my key, got the mail, returned to the elevator, pressed the button, even rested on the handrail. --- But I at no time touched my face or adjusted my glasses. I came back to our apartment, opened and closed the door, went into the bathroom and washed my hands with soap and water. Is that good enough? --- The important thing is to keep washing our hands after touching foreign objects or receiving packages from outside.
--- We know to wash our hands in the bathroom and before preparing or eating food, so we have to extend that to always keeping our hands clean before we touch our face, which we do constantly.

Social distancing is necessary to break the chain of infection, as within the 14 days the ‘hopefully mild symptoms and sickness’ will appear, if they do, and one can remain at home until it has run its course. --- Those who have no symptoms still need to be cautious and stay in as much as possible.
We can keep in touch by phone and email, and keep others in our prayers. --- With people not spending their money on travel, sports, and personal entertainment, they will have that money to share with family or friends in need, or with food charities and community services.

In 1 Corinthians 12 Paul is encouraging us to recognize and use the spiritual gifts that God has given us to show unity in diversity. He ends the chapter with verse 31 “But earnestly desire the best gifts. And yet I show you a more excellent way.” --- With which he starts chapter 13 which is the Way of Love. --- Saying ,’ without Love we are, and have, nothing.’ --- We are social people so we can still express our love in the unselfishness of sharing, and praying and of blessing others. And Paul ends 13 with verse 13 “And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
--- And in our time of crisis, we can remember the words of Paul to Timothy, “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”
Blessings