M
Wow. I didn't even know he had been to trial yet... let alone, been convicted.
Wow. I didn't even know he had been to trial yet... let alone, been convicted.
It's on TV and in the newspapers... doesn't that qualify as conviction in this day and age?
![]()
No all those 35 women just made that stuff up....the guy is clearly guilty..no matter what a court does or does not say.
While his crimes are heinous, we should keep in mind that Jesus came for the ungodly.
Father, we pray that you will use Bills poor choices and failures to lead him to the cross of Christ, in Jesus name
amen
Amen ....and we pray that he will never be able to harm another women again.. In Jesus NameWhile his crimes are heinous, we should keep in mind that Jesus came for the ungodly.
Father, we pray that you will use Bills poor choices and failures to lead him to the cross of Christ, in Jesus name
amen
The article I posted said there are over 50! Many waited too long to file .The statute of limitations had run out.
Again are you guys really going to play that card? The guy is clearly a monster ...at least 35 women tell the same story... I will convict him in the court of Mitspa before the Lord .
Was those terrorist that had their picture taken will all those cut-off heads guilty ..or do we need to take them to court before we can admit the obvious?
No I want him convicted under our legal system ...im not promoting he don't get a trial ..but before the Lord ...I think we all have to admit what is obvious . The guy is a monster and at this point its not even debatable .....I don't care even if they cant convict him in court EVERY THINKING person knows what he is.Interesting... I thought you were a patriotic guy, but here you are poo-pooing one of the founding tenants of our constitution.
Of course he's guilty. We all know that. He knows that. But it's not what you know, it's what you can prove. Give them time, they'll prove it. But until then, our founding fathers say he's innocent. What a bunch of liberal wipe-*** Obama lovers!
Its not been sad for Cosby until now...and I don't think its sad for the rest of us to get someone like him out of our society ...as far as false accusers ...you know one might wonder at one or two...but fifty! I think we all gave him way beyond the normal level of presumption of innocence ... And it only worked to get more women raped. I wonder where all the womens groups are demanding justice ?This is a sad situation... for everyone involved. It makes me wonder two things though: how many women out there have been sexually assaulted by anyone and have never had the strength to deal with it before the courts, and, how many people out there have made false accusations? I'm not suggesting that any of Mr. Cosby's accusers are false; rather, I know that hurting people do make false accusations for all kinds of reasons.
With sexual misconduct of any kind (or accusations thereof), people's emotions usually make the judgments long before the evidence is in. Mr. Cosby's career is over, regardless of his actual guilt or innocence. If guilty, this is a small penalty for the damage he did.
There is a biblical principle which I would like to see made into law... that if a person makes a false accusation, they should suffer the penalty which they seek for the accused (Deut. 19:18-19). This would severely diminish the false accusations. The problem is that unless the law were well-written, it would result in people suffering twice who make valid accusations, but can't prove them.