Could Trump actually be an angel?

  • Thread starter Thread starter candycane7
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
You just can’t mix politics and religion. Trump is such a polarizing figure, that you have to view him and the US situation with objectivity and discernment. For Christians, we should be hearing God on all these current events. But most of the Christians on this forum are barely saved, much less have any spiritual thought or discernment other than what they see in the liberal media or Fox News. There are some very real things happening and being put in place that are allowing an increase in the Antichrist spirit. Hopefully we’re all ready for it, because the enemy comes in like a flood.
 
Trump is certainly no angel but I do believe God is using him

I agree with this statement -----God used Trump in his first term to move the Us Embassy back to Jerusalem ====many Us Presidents said they would do this but didn't ------God has a Plan that is still playing out and God will use who He wants to bring his plan to victory -----

Many believe that the people put who THEY want in Office -----But God says in His word ---this ------

Romans 13:1

AMP
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God [granted by His permission and sanction], and those which exist have been put in place by God.

I do Believe that Donald Trump had the anointing upon Him to withstand all persecution that had been laid upon him for the last several years for God's purpose -----

God raised Pharaoh to be in the position he was in --in Egypt

Romans 9:17
17 For the Scripture says to Pharaoh, y“For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”

Exodus 9:16
16 bBut for this purpose I have raised you up, to show you my power, so cthat my name may be proclaimed in all the earth.

Jeremiah was also raised for God's purpose

AI Overview

The Book of Jeremiah in the Bible describes how God specifically chose and prepared Jeremiah for his prophetic role.

Jeremiah 1:5 states, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations,". This highlights that Jeremiah's calling was predetermined by God, even before his birth.

I say -------God uses people to bring about His victory and His plan is still in Play folks -------is he using Trump -----I think so -----no man could have withstood the persecution that Donald J Trump has withstood without God's anointing on Him ------

God uses Sinners and Saints to bring about His Plan His way ----and no one or nothing will stop what God has put in place ----this world is run by Satan until Jesus comes back and God has a future plan for the destruction of Satan and this world ------

There is a Reason that Trump got back in power -----and only God knows that reason ----but be assured that God is in Charge behind the scenes ------
 
  • Like
Reactions: LTTexan
Hi folks!

Yesterday I watched a vid on youtube where they played old TV and radio clips from Trump where he talked

about how he has no problem getting 24 year old women in bed. This stuff was so disturbing!

It's all over youtube if you want to hear it for yourself.

This man seems to have such a dirty mind. I really had no idea that he's like that but I'm also not in the US.

Were pastors in America not aware of WHO Trump really is?

He even talked about that he (as the owner of the beauty pageant) can get away with walking into the dressing room

where the young women are undressing in order to see them naked!



How can pastors advocate someone like this? Is such a behavior now suddenly okay or what?


In one clip Trump even said that his "age limit" was 12 years! That he would not sleep with a 12-year old.

Oh, that's really relieving. He would not sleep with a 12 year old.


I used to think that Trump was ok and that all the accusations against him was simply from the evil deep staters

but now I honestly start to wonder if Trump might not actually be a really vile individual and then I wonder

HOW ON EARTH could pastors advocate him????

I remember these sayings so well "You don't have to like Trump, but you should vote for him"

"Trump's against abortion this means he must be good"


I don't even think that Trump gives a damn about aborted babies. He simply knew that he needed this stance

to get christian votes and it worked like a charm.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Aussie52
Hi folks!

Yesterday I watched a vid on youtube where they played old TV and radio clips from Trump where he talked

about how he has no problem getting 24 year old women in bed. This stuff was so disturbing!

How can pastors advocate someone like this? Is such a behavior now suddenly okay or what?

This is very disturbing.

In one clip Trump even said that his "age limit" was 12 years! That he would not sleep with a 12-year old.

Oh, that's really relieving. He would not sleep with a 12 year old.


I used to think that Trump was ok and that all the accusations against him was simply from the evil deep staters

but now I honestly start to wonder if Trump might not actually be a really vile individual and then I wonder

HOW ON EARTH could pastors advocate him????

I remember these sayings so well "You don't have to like Trump, but you should vote for him"

"Trump's against abortion this means he must be good"


I don't even think that Trump gives a damn about aborted babies. He simply knew that he needed this stance

to get christian votes and it worked like a charm.
It seems to me that you watch way too much crap which only results in an increase of your problems.......
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caan and DeanM
Trump was found guilty of 34 felony counts of falsifying business records.

Do angels falsify business records?
That .was nonsense. Just like the Russian hoax. Its coming out now how the evil one has used the marxists, to persecute him. Pay attention its all coming to light going back to Obama.
 
Were pastors in America not aware of WHO Trump really is?

They knew, they just didn't care. They thought he was going to be America's savior, so the end justified the means. Most of the pastors who supported him are Christian nationalists and they thought the idea of the US becoming a "Christian nation" outweighed any questions about Donald's character flaws. They believed he would be the next Moses who would lead them to the promised land. Donald was happy to let them believe it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: candycane7
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE becomes wealthy, powerful, a mogul, in powerful positions including and especially including the presidency from the business world without doing things that make God puke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: candycane7
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE becomes wealthy, powerful, a mogul, in powerful positions including and especially including the presidency from the business world without doing things that make God puke.
but but obama got rich from his book that nobody read.right?
 
  • Like
Reactions: SonJudgment
but but obama got rich from his book that nobody read.right?
That is why I said being able to hold powerful positions like the presidency most likely means you have done things behind the scenes that are not very God like.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
That is why I said being able to hold powerful positions like the presidency most likely means you have done things behind the scenes that are not very God like.
And then there are some who think God puts them in office for a reason. Personally I think God put Biden in office to wake people up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lrs68
And then there are some who think God puts them in office for a reason. Personally I think God put Biden in office to wake people up.
I have had a thought for the better part of the past 20 years that God will give us a candidate that all sides of the aisles will find something about that person they agree with in order for that candidate to bring us to the antichrist.

I kinda was in shock when both sides, citizens of the United States, began overlooking the 34 felony counts [doesn't mean he's guilty], they overlooked his personal lifestyle, overlooked during his last run he was a Twitter buffoon, overlooked his personna that he is able to bed any woman, and the many other issues that is claimed and surrounding Trump.

When everyone began overlooking Trump because of Biden I wondered is Trump going to lead us to the antichrist.

Time will tell.

But one day God will put someone in that everyone will like and that person will sell us out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DeanM
Hi folks!

Yesterday I watched a vid on youtube where they played old TV and radio clips from Trump where he talked

about how he has no problem getting 24 year old women in bed. This stuff was so disturbing!


This Post is for ALL TRUE CHRISTIANS who like to Judge Worldly Sinners --------who are -Unbelievers

:ROFL: -----Question????????? were you born a Saint or a Sinner ------those who are without SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE ____AND THEY ALL WALKED AWAY -----remember the woman caught in adultery--------

God used a Prostitute in the Old Testament to bring about His plan ---Folks ------

AI Overview

Yes, the Bible, specifically in the Book of Joshua, depicts Rahab, a Canaanite woman described as a prostitute, as someone God used to help the Israelites conquer Jericho.
She defied her own people and aided the Israelite spies, leading to her family's safety when the city was taken. This act of faith is highlighted in the New Testament, notably in Hebrews 11, as an example of righteous action

I say ----------God has to use Sinners as we are all Sinners defiled and corrupt ----------we are Sinners until we received Jesus as our Lord and Saviour ----and then there are many who just think they are Saints when really they are Sinners ---


True Christians FOLKS ---------are not suppose to judge Worldly People as they are living Rightly as to their standards of living under Satan's rule ----which is -Sinning and have a defiled Nature -----

True Christians need to keep watch on themselves so they don't fall short of what God expects from them---
and they are to JUDGE a Brother or Sister in Christ if they see them going down the wrong PATH and try to being them back to the Right Path --
----

Donald J Trump has never said to my Knowledge that he is a Born Again Christian ---so God is using a Sinner to occupy His High Office-------Folks ---Like it or Not -----


candy cane7 --------this quote you make here ------
he has no problem getting 24 year old women in bed. This stuff was so disturbing![/QUOTE]


This quote ---- isn't disturbing--------- it is How the World Lives and how Satan works in this world -----Period ----


What is Disturbing is --------True Christians placing Judgment on Worldly Living ------


I say to all Folks who say they are TRUE CHRISTIANS who like to Judge unbelievers --

Take some advice from Paul ----who"s words are inspired by God Himself ---and don't forget JESUS IS THE WORD ---


1 Corinthians 5:12-13

Amplified Bible

12 For what business is it of mine to judge outsiders (non-believers)?
Do you not judge those who are within the church [to protect the church as the situation requires]?


13 God alone sits in judgment on those who are outside [the faith].



Take Note of what AI says -------------

AI Overview

The question "What business is it of mine to judge sinners?" is answered in the Bible by distinguishing between judging those within the church and those outside.

While Christians are called to hold each other accountable, they are not to judge those who are not part of the Christian community, as God will judge them. This distinction is found in 1 Corinthians 5:12-13.


Here's a more detailed explanation:
  • Judging those inside the church:
    1 Corinthians 5:12-13 instructs Christians to judge those within the church who are living in sin. This is not a matter of condemnation, but rather a call to address sin within the community to maintain its purity and to help the individual repent and be restored.

  • Judging those outside the church:
    The passage emphasizes that it's not the Christian's place to judge those outside the church. God is the ultimate judge of those who do not profess faith in Christ.
 
So wanting to sleep with teenage girls is basically normal for unsaved adult males?

I don't think so. I think only very twisted individuals have the desire as adult males to sleep with teenage girls.

I refuse to believe that every unsaved male out there is as sick as Trump and I'm thankful for that.
 
That .was nonsense. Just like the Russian hoax. Its coming out now how the evil one has used the marxists, to persecute him. Pay attention its all coming to light going back to Obama.

Are you on Trump's payroll?

You have to say it like your master:

Russia, Russia, Russia...

this way it sticks more in people's mind. :)

Also don't forget the spastic hand motion when doing this in real life.
 
I recently watched a vid on youtube where someone said he believes that Trump and Musk are the 2 witnesses.

This got me thinking.....

Since Trump is such an absolutely wonderful and selfless individual who literally goes through hell and endures ALL of this ONLY

to help America and the American people and not just that, basically the entire WORLD (!!!!), is it possible that Trump is actually not

human?

I mean could a human even withstand all this hatred and the pressure from all sides?

I really wonder if Trump might not actually be an angel.

What's your take on that? This could even explain Trump saying he does not need to ask God for forgiveness.

As angel he would never have sinned, right?

I feel like I'm onto something here.....

Thanks Candycane7, for your enjoyable question. In order to answer the question, it would be good to know what an angel is. The English word 'angel' in the Bible, translated from the original texts, simply means messenger. The Bible tells people to not forget to entertain strangers, because in so doing Christians might be entertaining God's messengers. God's messengers are those true believers that he has entrusted the gospel with. In short, Christians. Perhaps by entertaining strangers (another word for true believers) we are entertaining other Christians.

Jesus himself is the chief messenger. The Bible calls him the Archangel because that is what the term archangel means.

We are told in the Bible that God made his messengers spirits, meaning that they have the Spirit of God. It does not mean that they are not human. Indeed, the measure of an angel is said to be the measure of a man, in Revelation. We are told that God made Jesus a little lower than the messengers when he went to the cross on behalf of the believers (messengers). But that therefore God raised Jesus up to be over all.

As long as we hold on to the chief messenger, Jesus, we might even be messengers ourselves. I cannot speak for other persons, whether it be Trump or Biden or anyone else. God, I'm sure knows the hearts. It does seem that being president would be quite a task. Nevertheless, we are told not to put our hope in princes in whom there is no hope, but to put our hope in the living God. Still, we can always pray for anyone. I tend to pray for whoever is in temporary political power that they go God's way. In my opinion, that would probably have more effect than political arguments.
 
Are you on Trump's payroll?

You have to say it like your master:

Russia, Russia, Russia...

this way it sticks more in people's mind. :)

Also don't forget the spastic hand motion when doing this in real life.
Are you a marxist stooge? Or just a child watching youtube for your information?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Caan
I refuse to believe that every unsaved male out there is as sick as Trump and I'm thankful for that.

There is only one sickness as far as God is concerned and that all Sin and the Sin Nature that you and all of us were born with -----So Trump has only one Sickness and that sickness is the same as what we all have when we are born ---a Defiled Corrupt SICK Twisted Nature ----

So if you are not a Born Again Person candycane7 ---your sickness is the same as Trumps ----and if you are a Born Again Person then God tells you that you will be Judged as you Judge unbelievers ----so good luck with your Judging when you get to the Spiritual side and go in from of God to be judged for your judging ------


images