Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yep and ever since 2015 it has been fluctuating up.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/future/gc00/charts?mod=mw_quote_advanced

Just set the time to 10 years in the advanced setting.
1) Gigantic "cup and handle formation" breakout.
2) SGE aka Shanghai Gold exchange now sets the POG. And its a physical based market not paper.
3) there is now and "arbitrage trade" between the higher priced SGE vs COMEX. This is a brand-new scenario.

Oh yea.....everybody is insolvent. Pretty much. But nobody wants to admit it. Not that it matters much.

Dec 29, 2023
Yep and ever since 2015 it has been fluctuating up.

And of course if the economy collapsed they'll cut your throat for that gold.

And you would not be able to freely use it for commerce as that would alert the rioters you have gold.

So it's not very practical, but bartering will be.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
And of course if the economy collapsed they'll cut your throat for that gold.

And you would not be able to freely use it for commerce as that would alert the rioters you have gold.

So it's not very practical, but bartering will be.
There is salvation in only one name, Jesus. The reason this is critical is because you can see how much longer before the US dollar collapses? A year? I highly doubt it. I don't think we make it to the election and that is because they would rather crash it than lose the election. If the US dollar collapses then BRICS and the ten kings will rule for an hour and we are in the book of revelation.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
how much longer before the US dollar collapses?
Here is a tip:
The "Yen carry trade" has now become the "Yen reverse carry trade".

And AU-197 is sending a warning.

Dec 29, 2023
There is salvation in only one name, Jesus. The reason this is critical is because you can see how much longer before the US dollar collapses? A year? I highly doubt it. I don't think we make it to the election and that is because they would rather crash it than lose the election. If the US dollar collapses then BRICS and the ten kings will rule for an hour and we are in the book of revelation.

Or, to further the deception the enemy may arrange business as usual because extreme hard times causes people to turn to the Lord and the devil does not want that

Luke 17:26-30
And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.
Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Sounds like the world will continue as normal right up until the day destruction comes.

BOMBSHELL REPORT: Fani Willis' Coordination with WHITE HOUSE confirmed..

That's not going to change anything.

The left is not even trying to hide their illegal acts anymore and nothing will be done to stop them.

Americans don't have it in them to do what is necessary to take the country back.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

cv5

Nov 20, 2018

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Dec 29, 2023
Supposedly, March 31 was trans-day since 2009.
It just happened to fall on "Easter" this year.

Gee swell, I guess this year they'll have cross dressing easter bunnies laying funny rainbow eggs

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Supposedly, March 31 was trans-day since 2009.
It just happened to fall on "Easter" this year.
The executive order was signed the other day. Not 2009. Not sure where you got that.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
What EASTER MESSAGE Did You Hear? Donald Trump Made His Loud & Clear!

Two candidates, two distinctly different messages for the celebration of Resurrection day.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
The evil and mocking of God is unfathomable:

Joe Biden Tells ‘Trans Americans’ They Are ‘Made in the Image of God’
President Joe Biden’s secular deputies kidnapped Christian theology to champion transgenderism on the holiest weekend for Christianity.

On Sunday afternoon, Biden’s X account tweeted: “Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all trans Americans: I see you. You are made in the image of God, and you’re worthy of respect and dignity.”

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The evil and mocking of God is unfathomable:

Joe Biden Tells ‘Trans Americans’ They Are ‘Made in the Image of God’
President Joe Biden’s secular deputies kidnapped Christian theology to champion transgenderism on the holiest weekend for Christianity.

On Sunday afternoon, Biden’s X account tweeted: “Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all trans Americans: I see you. You are made in the image of God, and you’re worthy of respect and dignity.”
Unfathomable? Not all Christians operate with a sixth grade reading level. We have some baby Christians which need a very clear message to them, Jesus is a merciful God, so He is letting the baby Christians realize what is going on, this tells you we must be very, very close to the revelation of the antichrist. For an adult you sometimes need to give them a six month or even a year notice before an event, but for small children one week at most. If you told a five year old that in two years we are planning to go on a big trip they would ignore you, but if you tell them this weekend after school we are leaving they wouldn't.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018