Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
A one-hit grifter that pulled the wool over the eyes of many Americans....and still is.
Ya know the world was a lot safer when he was in office.

Did ya notice the USA is immersed in funding wars in two separate locations and that at least one may move into being a larger regional conflict probably soon where at least 1 million people could die.

So tell me, while you call him a "grifter" which is somewhat meaningless since most every politician is, maybe you could concede that Trump's strong leadership skills kept foreign nations in line.

You should also concede that Biden's myopic leadership has brought us to the brink of world war, although some assert we are already there. :cautious:

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
I really do not get it, but it is true.
They can't seem to help themselves. I have Canadian family that harp on about him. I tell them they have their own problems and they can't vote here so why waste your time on it. I refuse to talk about it anymore.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
They can't seem to help themselves. I have Canadian family that harp on about him. I tell them they have their own problems and they can't vote here so why waste your time on it. I refuse to talk about it anymore.
Too funny, I have American family who harp on him all the time, we are talking about food and somehow Trump gets into the conversation. :rolleyes:

I just ignore the comment. It is really a problem though.

I was not fan of Obama but I certainly do not remember trying to work him into every conversation, if anything it was the opposite I did not want to ruin a perfectly good day with him brought to my mind.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Ahhh! Great!! And I thought yesterday was :poop:. Now what do I do with this info. ?? Put my head between my legs and kiss my behind goodbye? I mean somebody give some financial advice here.
Gold and silver might be able to be used for barter for a couple of years, but if you are left behind in the tribulation after the rapture it is more likely you will have to run for your life and the "Gestapo" will ransack your house. I would think food will show the greatest appreciation in value.

ThereRoseaLamb

Jan 17, 2023
Gold and silver might be able to be used for barter for a couple of years, but if you are left behind in the tribulation after the rapture it is more likely you will have to run for your life and the "Gestapo" will ransack your house. I would think food will show the greatest appreciation in value.
Oh bother, if I have to run for my life, I'm not gettin' very far. That's why I'm stayin' saved and ready to go!

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Thought that this educational material would be useful for the mavens on this thread....

THE BANK OF ENGLAND

In 1694, international banker, William Paterson, obtained the charter of the Bank of England and the power over England’s money system fell into private hands. In a boastful mood, Paterson said, “The bank hath benefit of interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing.” Two hundred thirty years later, Reginald McKenna, British Chancellor of the Exchequer said …

“The banks can and do create money … and they who control the credit of the nation direct the policy of governments and hold in the hollow of their hands the destiny of the people.”

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Yep. Canadians as a group are generally soft in the head. Stockholm syndrome is at epidemic levels.
BTW.....Canada is falling apart at the seams. A vastly corrupt nutter sitting government with delusions of grandeur, massive inflation, rampant crime and epic homelessness and food anxiety.

And everyone is DAB. Dead-arse-broke. Carrying vast VAST debt burdens.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
and gold closed the day at 2359.50 and silver at 28.09, so there is that.

maybe everything will collapse next week.....
Was extremely overbought. End of week profit-taking.
Still above the 200MDA and above resistance. MACD not rolling over. P&F chart looks bullish.
Cup and handle still intact.

Oh yea.....and there is this:

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
San Francisco lawmakers want to let city residents sue grocery stores that close

https://nypost.com/2024/04/08/busin...ant-to-let-city-residents-sue-grocery-stores/

A pair of progressive San Francisco lawmakers are pushing a bill that would allow residents in the crime-ravaged city to sue grocery stores that close up shop if they don’t give six months’ notice.

The proposal by San Francisco Board of Supervisors members Dean Preston and Aaron Peskin would require business to either find a successor grocer or work out a plan with residents in the neighborhood to ensure the availability of supermarket options.

The Grocery Protection Act – which is based on a proposal the board approved in 1984 that was vetoed by then-San Francisco Mayor Dianne Feinstein — comes amid a rash of retail theft fueled by the city’s drug and homelessness crisis that has led to several business closures.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
San Francisco lawmakers want to let city residents sue grocery stores that close
More blatant stupidity from the Left. It never ends. First you create inflation, then after stores shut down because of inflation, you tell consumers to sue stores, instead of suing Biden. Biden should not just be sued, He should be locked up either for insanity or for criminality.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Too funny, I have American family who harp on him all the time, we are talking about food and somehow Trump gets into the conversation.
And why wouldn't he be brought into the conversation? As long as he was president, inflation was minimal. Now it is 18% under Biden (according to a proper study of actual inflation (not the fake numbers published to prevent people from knowing the truth). In fact it could be even higher. So if people cannot afford to eat proper meals you can thank Mr Biden (who also hands out everything as a free gift to illegal, and often seriously criminal, foreign invaders).

What happens in the USA directly impacts Canada, and Trudeau is following the same evil path as Biden. At the same time the leader of the opposition Conservative Party is himself another version of Trudeau (just not as extremely Leftist). Just like the uni-Party in the USA supported by all the RINOs. Speaker Johnson is working for Biden and the Leftists, but refuses to step down and step away.

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
They are far from critics, that would actually mean analyzing and criticizing his policies and leadership, instead their response includes:
-pathological meltdowns,
-name calling, ad hominen attacks
-irrational obsessive criticism of Trump
-lack of self awareness of their condition.
-impaired judgement

The term was coined by a psychiatrist in 2003 so it does have some weight behind it.
“inability to distinguish between legitimate policy differences and signs of psychic pathology”
Charles Krauthammer,

So maybe take it a bit more more seriously for your own sake.
View attachment 262711
Charles Krauthammer, coined the phrase, "Bush derangement syndrome", based on his neoconservative bias.
Someone from the MAGA clan attempted their own facsimile of this phrase.
You might want to work on your comprehension skills.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
Charles Krauthammer, coined the phrase, "Bush derangement syndrome", based on his neoconservative bias.
Someone from the MAGA clan attempted their own facsimile of this phrase.
You might want to work on your comprehension skills.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_derangement_syndrome
Yes and wiki clearly states ..."the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency—nay—the very existence of George W. Bush".

I see no difference to whom it is directed it is the same pathology.
It is not a facsimile it is the same condition just a different object.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
And why wouldn't he be brought into the conversation? As long as he was president, inflation was minimal. Now it is 18% under Biden (according to a proper study of actual inflation (not the fake numbers published to prevent people from knowing the truth). In fact it could be even higher. So if people cannot afford to eat proper meals you can thank Mr Biden (who also hands out everything as a free gift to illegal, and often seriously criminal, foreign invaders).

What happens in the USA directly impacts Canada, and Trudeau is following the same evil path as Biden. At the same time the leader of the opposition Conservative Party is himself another version of Trudeau (just not as extremely Leftist). Just like the uni-Party in the USA supported by all the RINOs. Speaker Johnson is working for Biden and the Leftists, but refuses to step down and step away.

Not every moment in life has to revolve around Trumps accomplishments and has you may have noticed people with TDS can have serious issues and need help, facts do not snap them out of it, it is an emotional problem tied to the propaganda they have ingested.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
Well, broad brushing people critical of Trump using the term TDS surely is a simple, manipulative tactic in trying to discredit criticism of him. It comes across as a way of admitting that one doesn’t know how to rebut the arguments made against Trump’s policies, and the only thing left is to be acting like the sheep in “Animal Farm”.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022

No disagreement from me.

Lots of truth in this statement.
"Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times" – G.Apr 11, 2023

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

18% inflations sounds low. Since 2020, rents have doubled here in places as well as food costs soaring.

Every time I go grocery shopping I wonder how some can afford to eat. It's likely many can't.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
18% inflations sounds low. Rents have doubled here in places as well as food costs soaring.
It's a flat out lie. They are monkeying with the numbers. It doesn't take a Mensa candidate to figure out that if you were paying $12 for 5 pounds of beef and now are paying $18, that's a 50% increase.