Could Trump do anything to make you stop supporting him?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
Um, the drinkable kind. Not the powder. OH! you meant flavor? I knew that. Regular please. Tyvm.

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
But I can’t come back. @ZNP says there’s a prize on my head.
I guess you're just gonna have to risk it. I certainly can't go down there and buy it myself. I'm too pale and I'll never survive that much sunlight. Also, I hear they're not checking who enters the border so you should be safe for a few days.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
I guess you're just gonna have to risk it. I certainly can't go down there and buy it myself. I'm too pale and I'll never survive that much sunlight. Also, I hear they're not checking who enters the border so you should be safe for a few days.
They’ll spot me. I’m blonde.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Yeah, it’s now about people on the run from the law and what kind of Coke they are bringing back as contraband.🤨
This answers the question of who doesn't support Trump. Hunter Biden is the perfect example and his desire for coke and women trafficked across the border is why.

Cold

Apr 18, 2024
This answers the question of who doesn't support Trump. Hunter Biden is the perfect example and his desire for coke and women trafficked across the border is why.
I may have asked a woman to traffic coke to me across the border, but that was a completely different scenario.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
When the case is appealed and it goes to an appeals court and the case is overturned based on a judicial error and he is found not guilty he will no longer be a liar and a felon.

See how that works?
if you don't trust the judicial process when it does not say trump is sinless,

do you trust the judicial process when it says he is?

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
if you don't trust the judicial process when it does not say trump is sinless,

do you trust the judicial process when it says he is?
No human court can declare some sinless, the verdict is not guilty.

Trust in the judicial system is on a case by case basis.
So far according to the information/facts released the judicial process that found Trump guilty was highly prejudicial.
The judge read the jury the instructions ( 55 pages I think it was) and they were not provided with a copy to reference (seems very unusual, is there a paper shortage?)
As well, it has been noted that the judge was sustaining objections before they were even asked.
Allowing extremely prejudicial testimony not pertinent to the charges.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This is how you know the leftist “Christians” here could give a dang about justice or rule of law. All they care about is their hatred of Trump.

Not only did bill Clinton pay off women, but no indictments have come to other democrats like Hillary that did way more sleazy and constitutionally dangerous acts.

1717607541534.png

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Brought to you by the party of ignorance! Or cheats. Or both.

Guy died 6 weeks ago. Primary was yesterday.

NJ Dems elect dead Rep. Donald Payne Jr. in House primary